Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 17-09-2017, 10:54 PM
Experiencer
I guess you're right Wolfman...
I keep rejecting them. Idk what's wrong with me...
Can "God" tell me whats wrong with me?
Between yellow and orange? Im at a loss there ehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
Yes you have to be ready !
If not, you will miss him.

You know you're ready when it (the desired state) is normalized.

When you feel him hugging you from behind, smelling your hair and gently squeezing you tightly... And that is the norm, he will be there.

PS: When you have to decide between yellow and orange, go with yellow.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlight11
I guess you're right Wolfman...
I keep rejecting them. Idk what's wrong with me...
Can "God" tell me whats wrong with me?
Between yellow and orange? Im at a loss there ehehe

Nothing's wrong.. Your desire for safety is merely larger than your desire for fulfilment.

(remember the last time you had to make that choice)
Old 02-02-2019, 12:24 AM
Knower
Quote:
Lovely !

I am pleased.

This would be more accurately interpreted as:

Love!
I Am is pleased.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:20 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Think of this as a little thought experiment, if I were your God (whatever you believe that concept means to you) what woukd you ask me?

Don't be shy and feel free, no one is going to judge you here.

Ask Me Anything. I will answer.

Learn me God to love You forever with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my mind and with all my strength.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:47 PM
Deactivated Account
I'd ask: why would you bless bad people with everything life has to offer and curse good people?
Old 10-02-2019, 08:14 PM
Guide

I'm asking if it's governmental or one single comedian. My creator, will know what I mean.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I'd ask: why would you bless bad people with everything life has to offer and curse good people?

S/he doesn't.. those that do bad create holes in themselves and no matter how much it seems they have to fill them, they are constantly draining and drowning in themselves.. the only apparently unjust aspect in accordance to this is their unconsciousness when it comes to actually seeing what they do and have become. However, on some level or another they are aware although it might not seem like it. And of course each is an individual and some are more aware than others, and some who do bad suffer more than others.. and most who do create suffering for others have at least once suffered themselves, so perhaps much like yourself they think that others need to suffer to even the playing field and that is why they create havoc and devastation for others when they only needed love and understanding.. not dissimilar to yourself for the mere nature of your melancholy ungrateful existence is torturous for others who care to have to witness, and do they deserve that? or should you share in the good that's accessible and available for all to see despite anything else?
Old 11-02-2019, 01:37 AM
Master
Let's see... God if I were to ask of thee... I would certainly ask for you to share one of your precious treasure maps, or a few if you're willing.. to tell me more certainly what you meant to be the intended use of that tree or that plant or flower or food, etc.. you know what I mean.. now I just hope to more fully know and understand what you meant, and if it's at all possible I would appreciate some way to be able to convey these messages to others so they have faith in you as well as me telling them the truth as you provided.. Thank you. <3
Old 11-02-2019, 01:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
S/he doesn't.. those that do bad create holes in themselves and no matter how much it seems they have to fill them, they are constantly draining and drowning in themselves.. the only apparently unjust aspect in accordance to this is their unconsciousness when it comes to actually seeing what they do and have become. However, on some level or another they are aware although it might not seem like it. And of course each is an individual and some are more aware than others, and some who do bad suffer more than others.. and most who do create suffering for others have at least once suffered themselves, so perhaps much like yourself they think that others need to suffer to even the playing field and that is why they create havoc and devastation for others when they only needed love and understanding.. not dissimilar to yourself for the mere nature of your melancholy ungrateful existence is torturous for others who care to have to witness, and do they deserve that? or should you share in the good that's accessible and available for all to see despite anything else?

If you read the biography of a certain someone called Josef Mengele I'm sure you will change your mind. He is the reason why I don't believe in karma and justice.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If you read the biography of a certain someone called Josef Mengele I'm sure you will change your mind. He is the reason why I don't believe in karma and justice.

I'm well aware of evil seeming horrendous behaving people.. My fiance likes to watch crime shows all the time, one called Homicide Hunter being his favorite, and I really enjoy it too.. And I also spent a long time learning about atrocious things that are going on currently, probably giving nazi experiments a run for their money if not worse.. I spent quite a while trying to open others' eyes to the messed up things going on, and I still think it is valuable to be aware of the negativity going on.. though I try not to surround myself or let too much of the evil insane stuff going on inside or controlling my life and outlook. Because those things are distractions from your true purpose here. At least I personally think that it is part of my life mission to help create a world where crazy evil-doers are not in existence because the world will stop catering to and creating them... All of these sick people are sick in a number of ways.. and the primary question you have to ask is if you truly think they were born as newly exited infants evil.. the likelihood of that is close to nil.. so how did this being deviate so far from nature, and its own nature, that it became the unspeakable heartbreaking mess that it did?
If we get rid of the many things that twist mankind and deprive it of its nature as well as the community and support of others, it will be nearly impossible for such awful humans to exist anymore.. Do you really think part of your life purpose is to waste your time obsessing over terrible misfortunes? Shouldn't your life be about more? What gives you or anyone else the right to basically ignore and disregard all the infinite amazing wonderful beautiful things that exist on this planet, sometimes solely for your enjoyment? The scenery is what you decide to make it and where you choose to look.. Did you know that every scene you see, is uniquely just for you? Do you ever chase butterflies? or stare deep into the center of flowers? That butterfly may flitter about and be seen by another, but that moment it swept across your sight, you're the only one who ever saw that.. You're the only one who will see the Sun exactly where and how you do, shining down on you.. unless you hide in caves and shadows and your own troubled mind which you keep recreating that way.. You have a choice. There are infinite things to appreciate and be grateful for, and infinite troubling things, but if you focus on the bad things, you're not likely going to create many more good things.. and I think it is your, mine, and everyone's obligation to try to create and appreciate more of the good things that life offers or we as divine beings of it have the ability and responsibility to create and contribute.
We can't create the world we want by focusing on the things we definitely don't...