Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-06-2019, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
Jesus said this to the criminal beside him at, (Luke 23:43 "And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise”). Jesus was referring to the man being resurrected back to Earth ,(John 5:28,29 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice. And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation). see also what Jesus said concerning Earth and Righteous mankind ,(Matt. 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth).

Jesus will be Back in Heaven soon ruling as King , with others over a righteous new Earth, (Psa. 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth). see also ,(Revelation 5:9,10 And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation. And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth”).

this will be "Paradise", here is where the man beside him will be, not in Heaven. Jehovah God made Earth for mankind forever, (Eccles. 1:4 One generation goes, and another generation comes; but the earth remains forever). see (Psa. 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men). peace

Yes. But He said, "Today".

Again it is borne out that time is insignificant compared with the greater reality and truth.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-06-2019, 03:16 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Yes. But He said, "Today". Again it is borne out that time is insignificant compared with the greater reality and truth.

when he said "today", (Luke 23:43 And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise”). Jesus was speaking about again a New Earth. the man would die, but when the time of the resurrection, he will awaken. Jesus was NOT referring to the man going to Heaven. he went straight to grave ,just as Jesus did.

also NONE who had that Heavenly calling, (those dying before Jesus), could enter Heaven UNTIL Jesus got there first ,(1Cor. 15:20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep). because he was the Son of God, and it was through his Blood that gave men life.

Jesus died, but he didn't go to Heaven at that point, his body laid in the tomb for three days, then Jehovah God resurrected him. we know this because of what Jesus said to Mary ,(John 20:17 “Don’t cling to me,” Jesus said, “for I haven’t yet ascended to the Father. But go find my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God”).

Jesus was on Earth for 40 days, before he actually went back to Heaven. because he still had to make sure things were set with his Apostles. they would be the ones now taking the lead in Preaching about Jesus Father's Kingdom.

see (Acts 1:1-3, 9 The former account I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach. until the day in which He was taken up, after He through the Holy Spirit had given commandments to the apostles whom He had chosen. to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God. Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight).

one can't argue against the scriptures, if they want the truth. Jesus didn't go to Heaven that same day, neither did the criminal. so Jesus saying "TODAY", show that he was making a promise to him. which was, you will die, but you will soon be back on a much better Earth..."PARADISE." while Jesus will rule from HEAVEN...over a righteous new Earth.
Old 18-06-2019, 03:23 PM
Master

Quote:
one can't argue against the scriptures, if they want the truth. Jesus didn't go to Heaven that same day, neither did the criminal. so Jesus saying "TODAY", show that he was making a promise to him. which was, you will die, but you will soon be back on a much better Earth..."PARADISE." while Jesus will rule from HEAVEN...over a righteous new Earth.
A lot of people not only argue with the scriptures but also change them to make them support their beliefs.

https://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/20...versial-comma/
Old 18-06-2019, 10:15 PM
Master

Here's what the acts of John says

A lamp am I to thee that beholdest me. Amen.
A mirror am I to thee that perceivest me. Amen.
A door am I to thee that knockest at me. Amen.
A way am I to thee a wayfarer. Amen
Old 18-06-2019, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
when he said "today", (Luke 23:43 And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise”). Jesus was speaking about again a New Earth. the man would die, but when the time of the resurrection, he will awaken. Jesus was NOT referring to the man going to Heaven. he went straight to grave ,just as Jesus did.

also NONE who had that Heavenly calling, (those dying before Jesus), could enter Heaven UNTIL Jesus got there first ,(1Cor. 15:20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep). because he was the Son of God, and it was through his Blood that gave men life.

Jesus died, but he didn't go to Heaven at that point, his body laid in the tomb for three days, then Jehovah God resurrected him. we know this because of what Jesus said to Mary ,(John 20:17 “Don’t cling to me,” Jesus said, “for I haven’t yet ascended to the Father. But go find my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God”).

Jesus was on Earth for 40 days, before he actually went back to Heaven. because he still had to make sure things were set with his Apostles. they would be the ones now taking the lead in Preaching about Jesus Father's Kingdom.

see (Acts 1:1-3, 9 The former account I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach. until the day in which He was taken up, after He through the Holy Spirit had given commandments to the apostles whom He had chosen. to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God. Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight).

You saw my post about Paradise, jojo!
I'm not making sense?

Again, in the Garden, i.e. "Paradise", TIME was not a factor.
To the one hanging next to Him, Jesus said,
"Today", you will be with me..."
Also, what are you claiming about the risen Lord?
He is not in Heaven?!!! How can you say that?

"He was buried, He descended into hell, He arose (physically), HE ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN, where He sits at the right hand of God, from whence He will come to judge..."

Jojo? Acts 1:11?!?

He ascended before the amazed disciples, who stood there looking on!?
The Watchtower teaches that He didn't ascend to heaven?
That, He isn't sitting next to God on His throne?

"If you are raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God."
Colossians 3:1
AND MANY OTHER VERSES ABOUT IT!!! The J.W. bible has none of these verses???

Jojo?
I just checked the new world translation, and what I quoted in Colossians is there!
- Betting all the other verses are there also!!!

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-06-2019, 11:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
First. What does the Bible says Jesus actually came here to save us from?

I'm asking this because I had a random thought recently that what if Jesus already saved everyone by being the first to learn of life after death, and by him knowing this and continuing life after death, now everyone else can too? Like a breakthrough in the spiritual world, where life after death wasn't possible before. I feel kinda silly asking this question, lol, but I just want to see if this idea is true or not.

This might be a little far-fetched, but let me know what you think. Thanks.
I believe that such questions are better answered if you spend a little time searching the Internet (google). Banter won't teach you anything.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-06-2019, 12:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that such questions are better answered if you spend a little time searching the Internet (google). Banter won't teach you anything.

it's not really banter that it looks like
it's people speaking from their mind set and beliefs
the valentinians saw these differences in their day and put a cosmological twist on it, that all these different sects or whatever you call them, are emanations of the Father, that is, Jesus
So Jehova's Witnesses are one emanation, biblical Christianity another, Catholic another, Gnostic another etc making up the fullness in total
They were hoping the emanations would cease their conflicts and settle into a harmonious order
So even if you are from one emanation you have to bear with the others even if you disagree with them, since they had the same source

This is a visionary viewpoint really, and humbling if you realise you are from one of those emanations yourself. In the end one of them rose up and crushed all the others with Constantine, but itself was a mixture of all of them...