Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-02-2012, 04:14 PM
FrankChak

Closed Chakra

I don't understand why the Chakras are deliberately closed after a Chakra meditation session. Chakra meditation is only a very small part of the day. I want to benefit from the flow of energy during my day and that won't happen when my Chakras are closed.
Could anyone explain to me why the Chakras need to be kept shut during the major part of my life ie when I am not in Chakra meditation? Thank you
Old 25-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Master
Some teach to close the chakras as a protective thing,,,

It's your own personal choice, if it works for you to be open and apply your own protection, do so,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 25-02-2012, 07:26 PM
FrankChak

Closed Chgakras

So it's ok for all the Chakras to be open all of the time?
Old 25-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Master
To my understanding, "closing" the chakras prevents the negative energies of others from being drawn in; also, leaving them "open" for too long supposedly causes unbalance.

This, however, never really resonated with me, because chakras are meant to channel universal life force energy into your body, your being. I feel that as long as you hold a high vibration, and are educated enough about your own energy, "closing" your chakras is unnecessary. Sometimes after reading sessions or channeling sessions, I'll briefly affirm that my "chakra system closes down," but when I say that, I'm really just affirming that I'm putting myself in a sort of non-receptive state.

Those are my thoughts, though. It doesn't make sense to me to "close" the centers that draw in life force energy.

Old 25-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Master
In my view our chakras are not meant to be constantly managed, such as open or shut. When working normally they respond appropriately all through the day without our doing anything... just like our brain and heart and all bodily systems work on their own.

Xan

Old 25-02-2012, 09:39 PM
FrankChak

Closed Chakra

In my view our chakras are not meant to be constantly managed, such as open or shut. When working normally they respond appropriately all through the day without our doing anything... just like our brain and heart and all bodily systems work on their own.Xan
............so how can they become out of balance if they do not need to be managed?
Old 25-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Master
............so how can they become out of balance if they do not need to be managed?

Frank... Our chakras and other energy forms become out of balance through difficult experiences and poor choices in our lives.

When our
bodies and minds are out of balance, our energies - such as chakras, meridians and aura - are affected... and vice versa.

As we clear our negative patterns everything begins to work better... physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Xan

Old 26-02-2012, 09:33 AM
FrankChak

Closed Chakras

Xan - so we do have to manage our Chakras because that's how we clear the negative patterns.
My question is this: should the Chakras be opened and left opened on a 24/7 basis? Should they be left open all the time? If they are closed then they cannot operate and yet Chakra meditations end with closing the Chakras. So they must never be closed because when they are closed they cannot operate. So they must never be closed - is that correct? I am asking whether the chakras should be closed shut and left shut between meditations.
Old 26-02-2012, 10:04 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankChak
Xan - so we do have to manage our Chakras because that's how we clear the negative patterns.
My question is this: should the Chakras be opened and left opened on a 24/7 basis? Should they be left open all the time? If they are closed then they cannot operate and yet Chakra meditations end with closing the Chakras. So they must never be closed because when they are closed they cannot operate. So they must never be closed - is that correct? I am asking whether the chakras should be closed shut and left shut between meditations.

I think there is a misinterpretation when people say open and close the chakra. Its believe its more like opening a protective circle to do spiritual work in. You are opening up a vortex to channel your intent to the chosen point, in this case the chakra. It has to be closed again as it will still react to your thoughts even after the session. You must sever the ties to the energy centre and this is sybolised by "closing the chakra to recieving your intent". This is just another focus tool and if you are offering energy to a chakra without opening it, it will receive it anyway as is its nature. Chakras are always open and receiving energy i believe.

I dont believe we have the ability to close a person off to the universal energies. Like many texts handed down through the ages incorrect interpretation may have mislead some. Thats my opinion anyway.
Old 26-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Stillness_Speaks

If I may, take it from another angle... go back a few steps, to the root.
1. What do you want?
2. Why do you do this Chakra meditation?