Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-12-2018, 03:15 AM
Experiencer
2 complete different readings!

So I met this guy online and felt a strong connection with him. We have amazing talks and he feels like such a genuinely nice and kind person. Im starting to like him and he seems to like me back. Problem is I don't think I will give it a shot because he lives 2 hours away and he's in the military, which Im not sure I could handle. I really like him but Im too scared.

Did a quick reading just for the heck of it. Question was something like: what kind of potential is there in terms of romantic relationship between D.R. and I down the road? Got some not so great cards:
Present: 2 of wands
Expected: knight of wands
Unexpected: 9 of wands
Near future: page of swords
Distant future: 3 of swords

A bit later on, kinda had a flash and wondered if maybe that reading reflected my reluctance to date him because it wpuld be impactical and im scares?

I then did a second reading, asking something like "What would the future hold for me in terms of romantic relationship (dont remember if I specified "with DR", unfortunately) if I were to date D.R.?" This time got quite different cards:
Present: 6 of swords
Expected: knight of wands
Unexpected: 7 of swords
Near future: 2 of cups
Distant future: Empress

Is this just wishful thinking? Maybe that outcome doesnt even relate to DR (I dont remember if I asked in terms of romance, or in terms of romantic relationship with DR... i could get heart broken dating him, then meet the one). Or maybe Ive just got it all wrong. I was still a bit upset over an ex until I met him. No other guy I talked to gave me that good feeling I get when I talk to him.

What do you guys think?

Edit: did another reading specifying was our romantic relationship would be like, in the long term, if we were to date. Dont remember all the cards, but 7 cups present (maybe my confusion about what to do?? Lol), strength for expected, Sun short term... knight of swords long term :( :( ). He doesnt seem to be the aggressive type AT ALL, he seems very calm, peaceful and kind, so Im thinking maybe he'd have to go to war, maybe even die at war, hence the 3 of swords?
Old 08-12-2018, 07:30 PM
Master
Well those two are very contradictory spreads but I will try. How long was it before you had drawn cards for the second reading. If it was immediate like the same day then I wouldn't be a little wary of the second reading but it's okay. Some conclusions could be drawn.

As in the second reading you shifted the focus to more confidence for yourself...the outcome was Empress. I feel this is about how this would make you feel about yourself in terms of how you approach the situation. Of your attitude towards it. The more positive you are the more lasting this will be. Then again I feel with the swords in the spread endurance and maturity are key factors here. The spark will be and perhaps is instant...this must be a young man...direct , honest and ready to take leap. Situation or distance might prevent it...and also lack of maturity. I feel like the other person needs growing up and needs to transition before they are.prepared to manifest something serious.

So while some things will start quick and will lead to easy trust...other things will take time and patience. But I feel either your or him will be willing to co operate.

The long term outcome I can't be very sure of...but this will take time. And a period of wait for one person to another if something is to happen or expected in future.

I hope this helps.
Old 14-12-2018, 05:16 AM
Experiencer
Im not sure I can relate to the whole thing (about the other person having to grow up or transition... I think Im the one struggling the most). I can agree with the Empress interpratation based on the way I formulated my question. Formulating useful, clear questions is so hard for me to do? Those two readings were back to back, thinking I was vague with the first question and wondered if I should reframe it... but deep down it was maybe cause I didnt like the cards I first drew. They made me sad.