Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 27-11-2018, 12:06 AM
Master
Mercury Retrograde & Distracted?

Curious... I'm noticing that some of the readers I follow on YT who are always spot on and to the point are now waffling about god knows what except for the cards / reading. I don't mean before the reading, but during.
As if they get majorly distracted, or find it difficult to focus and be concise. What they're waffling about concerns the reading, or did when they started out with the story, but they seem to drift so far from what it was about that I lose track.

Not saying that to have a moan about readers, explaining it as I'm wondering if this has to do with Merc Rx? Making people less focused, making it more difficult for us to be specific & concise?

Anyone else notice this in communication or when out and about?

I myself have noticed people seem to have quite the short fuse and tend to get defensive or ratty quite easily.
Old 27-11-2018, 12:50 AM
Guide

I have been stuck in my house all week, so I haven't really noticed. However, at school I won some extra funding and I am super broke right now. So I have been waiting and waiting for the funding to be deposited into my bank account. One of the financial advisors at my university said she would monitor my award to make sure it was given to me directly instead of being applied to my tuition. This didn't happen and it went to my tuition. So I have been watching my pennies and limiting my food each day until the situation improves. Luckily things improved today, after I sent an email. However, the person assigned to fix my situation is away until Wednesday. This has been close to two weeks of waiting. I am grateful but the wait... ugh.

One of my other friends who got the same award got hers within the week. I'm putting this mix up on mercury retrograde. Fingers crossed I get it by Friday. I can only eat so many eggs and granola bars.

I am always affected by mercury retrograde. Drives me nuts.
Old 27-11-2018, 09:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

I myself have noticed people seem to have quite the short fuse and tend to get defensive or ratty quite easily.

Yes very much so. One of the managers at work today was quite rude. I ignored it and she came round. All in all, talking to people has been difficult today. I put it down to Mercury opposing my natal 11th house Saturn right now. I think I'll keep my head down and mouth shut for the next couple of weeks.
Old 29-11-2018, 12:23 AM
Master
Very possible indeed.
Thank goodness we're well over its peak. It is a bit weird though that it will intensify a bit again right before it goes direct? Odd.