Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 02-11-2018, 06:31 PM
Ankhesenamun

Very interesting discussion... the question wouldn't even be though, how not to make mistakes.

Because we have been incarnated into this life to learn, and we learn from our mistakes. If we found a way not to make any mistakes - how would we learn?

Only one question on behalf of all mankind?

Impossible indeed since different things matter to different people.

If we ask what is the meaning of life - then we would have the answer and hence we would not be able to fulfill our mission here in this world any more, which is to learn, to teach others and to love.

If we ask what does the future hold - then we would know and make different decisions and most likely stop making an effort.

But there is one question that would be relevant to all:

how can we learn to love more?

To love others, and animals, and our environment?

Because we are in this life to love others. Love is what all living beings' existence is based on.
Old 02-11-2018, 07:09 PM
Experiencer

We could be loving more by not putting other people's questions down. :P

Just kidding, you do have a point , though. I was referring to a methodology that everyone could apply to decide what is the right thing to do, like a reliable heads or tails, once we're on the right track they can love all they want, whereas while the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a hole.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:25 PM
Ankhesenamun

I wasn't putting anyone down, of course not, quite the contrary - I was saying, don't worry about making mistakes, don't feel guilty over it, we are here on this earthly realm to learn and we can only make decisions based on the information we have at the time.

God does not expect us to be perfect, what matters is though that everything we do, we do in a loving way and with good intentions.

And that is not the blind leading the blind - that is good souls doing their best.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:20 PM
Experiencer

There is a scam called the winning ticket. The scammers go to a person and pretend to have a lottery ticket with a winning number, and ask the person for an amount of money to sell the ticket to them, with the excuse that they must take a bus to their city in a hurry. The person, usually of old age and with a kind heart, buys the ticket for a high price, expecting to receive the even higher value for the winning number. When they find out that they have been lied to, it's already late and they lose what they've been saving up their whole lives.

I'm saying all this to illustrate a case in which a mistake can ruin a person's life. Of course we are here to learn, I don't disagree that we learn through trial and error, but it would be good to have a little help from a wiser power when we need to make important decisions. Being caring and loving can be a person's downfall when dealing with the unknown.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:15 AM
Deactivated Account
The question which i would ask is :

"How can i know God with Joy ?"

It's pretty self explanatory, if you know God.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:29 PM
Master
I Would Link This Computer With Spiritnet

Where You Can Communicate With People Who Have Passed Into Heaven

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 06-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Biological/soul life exists via syntropy. The formula for entropy of a black holes is entroppy { S } = Area divided / by 4. See four bisecting hexagonal planes of a spherical cubo{6}octa{8}hedron surface area are equal to the ourter { event horizons } surfrace area.

All fermionic matter decays ---comes apart/disintegrates--- via entropy and at becomes EMRadiation or on single and very large photon of lowest { longest wave length } frequency, ergo death of body results in complex bilateral consciousness activity ceasing.

The synergetically, more complex relationship between molecules cease to operate as a wholistic biological whole and those molecules become a simple base of energy-as-food for onset of transformation of increase in bacteria living off the decaying matter.

Think of this way, there are aspects of our sleep where our bodies are in state of paralysis and we have will have no memories of dreams or any brain activity.

Death of brain/body is no differrent.

Worrying about the moments of death, heart, brain electrical neural systems spasming/shaking straining to find oxygen ergo violence and pain is what people imagine may be the end.

{ * i * } > { * * } > { * } > { ___ } > bacteria takes over the show

We could say our biological soul becomes bacteria.

In Fred Hoyles 1990's book, The Intelligent Universe, he points out, that, bacteria, if left unchecked proliferate so rapidly that there total mass would equal the mass of the known Universe { 1990's} with 6 months, if left unchecked.

..."The new kingdoms -- of bacteria-- would be true bacteria, Eubacteria, and ancient bacteria, Archaebacteria, that today survive in extreme environments. Some suggest a new phylogenetic division known as domains or superkingdoms, because the Archaebacteria are so distinct, they could be split into three kingdoms of their own: Crenarchaeota, the thermophilic bacteria; Euryarchaeota, halophilic and methanogenic bacteria; and Korarchaeota, found in hot springs.:...

https://sciencing.com/major-types-bacteria-6457976.html

Bacteria come in three primary shapes;

cylindrical,
capasule,
spiral

r6r6r - We all end up worm food in the end? Yes, I see that, but the soul can't possibly become the same worm food because it's not made up of biological molecules. The soul does fall into the same category as a black hole I would say, but then again, black holes are something I don't study in great detail. Interesting post about bacteria.
Old 06-11-2018, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Talking 5-fold Shell vs 4-fold Layering

Quote:
blackraven --but the soul can't possibly become the same worm food because it's not made up of biological molecules.

Blackraven, yes it{ soul/biological } is synergistic combination of molecules Simple not complicated to grasp

Quote:
The soul does fall into the same category as a black hole I would say, but then again, black holes are something I don't study in great detail. Interesting post about bacteria.

Syntropy and entropy via 4-fold cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron.

The Euclidean cubo-octahedron via Fullers jitterbug toy, will fold into a double sine-wave pattern --see EMRaidation--- and other exotically cosmic shapes ex negative Euclidean curvature, however, its 8 surface triangles prevail since the 6 squares will vanish in some of the jitterbugs transmformations, and,

this leads to quadra-pedic-like configurations of ;

1} fish ex sharks where two of the foru bonded triangles will appear as a tail fin that is perpendicular to the side fins { limbs },
..side view approximation --^v the two v's would actually be more like a vertical diamond <> perpendicular to the side fin limbs --

2} cetaceans dolphins whales etc, where their tail flukes are parallel to their side arms/limbs, -- --

The above are not accurate as I'm using texticonic characters so limited to what I can express clearly.

and both of these are just one simple twist from the double-sine-wave pattern of EMRadiation where one sine-wave is perpendicular to the other.
.....see link to sine-wave patterns.......

Animal brains are asymmetrical. The cubo-octahedron is asymmetrical because it has 8 symmetrical triangles and 6 symmetrical squares.

And there is more regarding 5-fold icosa{20}hedron protein shell of viruses vs protein membranes of cells.

The 4-fold cubo-octahedron is conducive to layering --see link--

ergo more like having ability to have a more flexible membrane and a nucleus like in cells and atoms.

Viruses only have RNA or DNA never both

Cells have both RNA and DNA.

So I do not think of a virus as a biological/soul. { * * } { * }

Fuller calls them twilight organisms ( ^ ) or as { v }

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 06-11-2018, 07:39 PM
Deactivated Account

"What should I ask?" Because I haven't a clue.. I am sure it would know better than me what I should ask.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:03 PM
Suspended
My question for the omniscient being would be: How can we heal the world?
The reason being that the world needs a great deal of healing & there aren't anywhere near enough people attending to it. I think that should cover all the problem's & issue's.