Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 25-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Ascender
I need to manifest help. I am confused afraid

When things are really tough I lock up vibrationally. I Start to feel desperate and trapped in my situation.
I need truly safe housing in all ways. I know a really hood solution would be to stay with a disabled or elderly female as security and light cleaning. But I literally do not know how to find this. I try but craigslist is teeming with men seeking prosritutes for rent.

I am really down about this right now. I expect to be treated worse and worse until I flee where I am staying.
Old 25-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Master

Sorry for your situation.

You thought about a solution, tried to implement it, and were confronted / surprised by reality.

I assume that you posted on this forum asking about inputs on how to manifest whatever you need: safe housing.

The way I understand LOA operating, it doesn't grant your wish by materializing it in your reality. at least not always. Many times LOA works by bring your way opportunities on which you have to act. So, be on look out for those!

It might be that you can get a job that would allow you to rent in a safe place. Maybe the price you'd have to pay for this is to adjust other goals and priorities in your life, maybe moving in another city, maybe commuting.

Just praying for a certain, narrow, outcome might not work.

A few years ago I went through a stressful situation, and I tried with all I have to get a certain resolution, unsuccessfully. Three years later, I was happy my wish wasn't granted. Looking back, my efforts and expectations to achieve what I wanted (almost with all my being) were a waste, and thankfully, only that.

Good luck!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-11-2018, 01:04 AM
Ascender
Yep

I had a rough upset day.Then Made the best of it an found two housing opportunities to respond to about 80 miles away and I hope the matches are as good as they look
Old 10-12-2018, 02:30 AM
Ascender
I leave my residence on Thurs and the area of town. I have plans of places to stay just about fully in place now. I am so relieved.
Old 14-12-2018, 09:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi MissCreativeSpirit hope everything has worked out for you, manifesting can sometimes feel daunting I understand.

I know it's late but hope it's all sorted now, best wishes :)
Old 18-12-2018, 09:33 PM
Ascender
I am out of Phoenix. I am planning on moving into Tempe/Scottsdale/Mesa very quickly. Some of what I've been working on has gotten together. Such as medical insurance. That was a big one.
Old 19-12-2018, 11:20 AM
Hi, I was a thinking you would really like this guy...he has a series of youtubes.
This one is my first ...''5 Things You Need know to Raise Your Vibration Instantly,'' (?) ,
16 minutes.....many titles like that.
Very smart, nice guy, Aaron, easy to listen to...explains things well.

PS I'm glad you're in a nice warm climate instead of freezing like so many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpJOksRbaUg

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-12-2018, 06:18 PM
Ascender
Ok, I'll try it. Thanks,
Old 01-02-2019, 11:22 PM
Knower
AMA

How's it been?

Living your ideal life yet?

:-)