Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-12-2018, 09:09 PM
Master
hey moonincancer sorry for the late reply. Thank you very much for taking my post and advice seriously, it really means a lot to me.

what kind of energy healing do you practice? how are you all doing?

the thing about blood pressure medications or any prescriptions is that they "treat the symptom" and not the problem, meaning they might trick your body into thinking there isn't a problem anymore, meanwhile it automatically has toxic effects (I think that even mainstream medical professionals must be honest about the simple fact that all prescriptions have undesirable side effects attached, which is unnecessary) so that is exasperating the problem potentially making it worse. I guess it is that simple but it could be deeper lol.. I mean if there is a symptom or sickness, it is just a sign of the body saying that it is not working properly.. so the response should be in addressing the body and finding out what is preventing it from its normal natural divine function. most of the time apparently it is the lymphatic system being backed up and hurt.. cuz that is the waste system and helps our bodies get rid of anything unwanted or detrimental. and so thus with taking prescriptions or otcs the body has more unnecessary waste to deal with and gets further backed up and damaged. raw fresh foods, and things like herbs, and oils and crystals, help replenish the body and being on amazing levels. it is the power of Earth and nature which we are undeniably a part of.. we are nature, and the only way to fix nature is by abiding by and honoring nature. don't mess with nature and it will work as it is supposed to. unfortunately the modern world is full of stuff that doesn't belong and is deviated too far from and deprived of nature. it's okay though we've still got access to plenty, it's only the learning how and what to do that is the main issue. but that can be easy too if we just follow the laws of nature. it's funny what we can come to understand then. and exhilarating I think!

Crystal canuck if you look you can see this for yourself, hope you can =) google what mainstream medicine has done and how it was even created or popularized and you should find some more answers, but if you want help and are willing to respect the truth I'm glad to help clarify for you. sorry to put it that way but I've had a lot of time wasted by people who have no interest in learning with or from me.. and I am glad to learn myself and have much more to learn, but not messing with nature is one thing I am absolutely sure of and see the unfortunate evidence of its disrespect in the sad sick world today.. and fyi I think that the life expectancy statistics have included people that died from all sorts of things, including animal attacks and more violent societies of the past.. But that is not to say that people were necessarily healthier back then, because even if people were forced to eat more off of the land, they still may not have known or had access to what our ideal food is which is fruit. and Romans commonly drank out of lead and they used mercury in medicine and all sorts of other crazy things people were wrong about.. the key is in following nature, and human nature or what is intended for us may not be the easiest thing to figure out.. however the clues are there. What food is the most appealing in nature and desired to be eaten just as it is without destroying or processing it? that is fruit.. what food sometimes literally falls into your lap or onto your head? what food can be plucked with little threat to destroying the whole plant.. ? fruit is the answer and makes the most sense. there's more to it of course, but we can see with our sense, science, and logic, what a lot of the answers are.. fruit digests the quickest and has so many benefits. other foods have benefit too but most of them have less ideal natures as they leave more unwanted byproduct for our bodies to deal with or don't digest easily, and if you have to destroy ie cook or over-process something just to eat it then it isn't likely supposed to be food for you.. and once you do that it is no longer alive as it is when picked or fallen from the Earth.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:30 AM
Experiencer
When my wife started on the blood pressure medication she was almost at risk of having a stroke/heart attack. Now her levels are at a normal range and she feels great without any side effects. Are you saying this is just a trick, and she can just throw out the medication ?

People still get attacked by animals today, and the world is more violent than ever, yet we see our life expectancy dramatically improved even when we compare our society not much more than 100 years ago, well after the industrial revolution, when nobody was drinking from lead cups.

Of course certain oils and herbs can help somewhat, but can also hinder. Certain herbs can be just as damaging as any medication you will find. As for crystals, well I guess I will just have to disagree until I see some scientific proof in the matter, but I will admit they are pretty and fun.

I know of a little girl who recently had surgery to save her life, I doubt very much that her parents are saying bad things about the medical industry. I suppose they should have stuck to herbs and stuff and crossed their fingers.

I know of HIV patients being kept alive by medications, I don't think I would suggest them getting rid of them for some homeopathic option.

There are of course quacks and fraudsters out there, but the majority of doctors and nurses are well trained professionals who care about their patients. Painting them all with the same brush just because there is a couple bad doctors is wrong. That would be like saying you had a mechanic that ripped you off means that all mechanics are fraudsters and you will never fix your car again.

Denouncing the medical profession is a slippery slope. I would suggest you take your own advice and google about what mainstream medication has done for society. I don't want to argue with you, and you make some good points about naturally taking care of yourself. What makes me sad is that some people might think that homeopathic methods might be equal or better than professional doctors, in which case people could be putting their lives at risk.

BTW we need more than just fruit to survive. Try eating apples and oranges for a couple weeks only, and tell me how you feel. Really is that true, you don't cook your food ? Guess you are a vegan than ?
Old 15-12-2018, 02:32 AM
Master
well Crystal canuck this is of course not the section of the forum to discuss mainstream medicine and I dare say there hardly seems to be a place for it on this forum at all because I hope I am accurate in assuming that spirituality is aligned with nature, though I know human experience encompasses some unnatural things and practices, especially in this day and age. though I know that many hear still don't understand the sickness that mainstream medicine and misinformation is responsible, as I surely did not when I came here either. but thankfully I took an interest and was invested in discovering the truth since I wanted to heal myself so badly. and I regret to say I still have not done that as I don't follow enough of my own advice and teachings, but hopefully one day soon I shall, and I also do realize that you can't take me as seriously if I am not a model of the lessons I try to share, but the facts remain the facts whether I embody them or not at the moment. and if you are open to finding the truth you will be able to find it too, and I hope you do.

Here is what I propose to ask, when you look up the definition of human homeostasis, everyone including modern medicine agree that it is the body's natural harmonious state of constant healing and regeneration basically. So that being said, how flawed do you think God's design is that it just stops working or is so ridiculously terrible that it needs to be intervened with toxicity and insane practices that are akin or even worse than medieval torture? The answer is, it is those unnatural activities and toxins that are the root cause of all the issues and disruption of the great homeostatic natural innate condition of the body. Just as we are perfect in spirit, our bodies are also not inclined toward error, they only react how they can to try and fix the situations that we disturb them with, because the human body does Not stop striving toward homeostasis. It simply does not. It is always working to return to that clear pure state. If you have an argument for that I'd like to hear it, but keep in mind that most any case you present against homeostasis' practical genius is just supplying toxic equations and deviations or deprivations from nature that cause a pause in homeostasis while the body tries to sort it out..

then there's usually intervention with ignorance or indifference and mainstream medicine and continuing to feed the body food and other things it doesn't appreciate or utilize best, and so on. Of course the brain, mind, and emotions and spirit all play a role, but the simple fact is the body is designed to work marvelously and it will continue to do so until it is prevented from doing so by internal or external actions and factors, generally presence of too much toxic byproduct the body's wonderful lymphatic system becomes too overburdened to transmute and get rid of, as that is its job. The lymphatic system, parcel of the immune system which is much more commonly known or talked about, is the key. and it makes sense. There are two main liquidic systems in the body, blood, and lymph. and lymph is the fat based stuff, which fat is akin to acidic and you can imagine what that all entails. but to put it bluntly it is the body's waste management system and understanding that opens up doors and keys to so much else you can come to realize and see as simple God's honest truth. cuz what would we be without a waste system? digestion and the intestines or colon can only get us so far, and all the organs are connected in a great system anyways, but the lymphatic system has a role that must not be overlooked. and it generally is.. which is why people think that diseases and disorders are mysterious rather than what they plainly are; accumulation of toxicity (primarily acids) and the body's dysfunction as a direct result of its inability to properly dispose of them quickly enough. it is like a factory machine which has gears and cogs and whatever doodads and when something gets in the way, it stops being able to work as it is supposed to. the body is far superior than a fine-oiled machine, but it is susceptible to overburden just the same. So that's that, and if you don't believe me please do research the topic of the lymphatic system and organ function and anything else about the body's innate activity and ability and we'll go from there.

but these are things mainstream medicine is unaware of, or is not allowed to connect the dots about. Show me a prescription medication that doesn't have side effects.. and why do they? because they are too far removed from nature and therefore become harmful. So, the fact that Lotzabul tablets cause migraines and rickets and cancer as potential side effects should be very telling.

the body is constantly trying to heal, and almost everything natural or appropriate for a human being o be doing is healing on some level. So the body heals despite the fact that mainstream medicine is administered. The likely only exception is surgery, which can be life-saving depending on what it is, but most are unnecessary and detrimental. and there are natural substances like an herb such as comfrey that is capable of knitting tissue and bone and doing things that modern medicine insists are impossible. but many people have their x-rays to prove that it healed a break or tissue degeneration that was diagnosed as grim and a lost cause.. I've seen it work on my fiance who had broken ribs and was basically bedridden for days or weeks until he let me apply some comfrey leaf poultice on him, and by the next day he felt comfortable walking and carrying on with his normal life again. Nature assists the body to heal, if you mess with nature it will only cause unnecessary harm. and many prescriptions have some natural substance as their root or inspiration, but they destroy and disturb it and it might do more than a placebo sometimes (which by the way placebo seems to simply be the power of human intention and such which is a real powerful force) but sometimes it kills, and even if it does retain some effectiveness it always has an unnecessary toxic side effect. So what is the point?

What did God do so wrong making the human body and creating all the wonderful nature around us, in your opinion?

I want to go through your post point by point but I'm really sorry to say most of it is just based on misinformation and a lack of sound logic. I'm not trying to offend, it just is. These are topics I have spent years of my life unraveling and seeking the truth of. You are just repeating a lot of common mainstream misconceptions and misinformation and I have to wonder if you are open to learning the truth or would rather just stay stuck thinking the wrong things? If you are really open to finding the truth then there is little I love more than the opportunity to help someone explore that.. but the rabbitholes or wormholes or blackholes, whatever have you, of the mainstream lies are designed incredibly and intricately and I know how hard it is to escape them, even if you want to.. and it can certainly be painful when you are swimming upstream cuz you discover it's the way and most everyone else around you is still going the opposite way.. believe me, a lot of people online and offline in family and friends have gotten upset with me because I didn't want them or myself to be exposed to toxic things that don't belong in this world or shouldn't have been created or misused the way they are. but finding the truth that I finally did has been the most peaceful rejuvenating life-affirming magnificent thing I ever did.

According to some even mainstream sources and study, the third leading cause of death in the United States is medical malpractice. The actual fact of the matter is that most other leading causes of death are also due to mainstream medicine, or the failure of medical professionals to be truly aware of the reality and advise patients properly about what things to consume or not consume and be exposed to. Disease is very simple to understand once you accept that the mainstream is full of lies and will not lead you to the true answers. it's ludicrous once you start seeing the truth, but it is also very freeing and offers infinite hope, as well as faith in nature and life.

https://hub.jhu.edu/2016/05/03/medic...ause-of-death/

I didn't mention homeopathy, but if you took anything I said above seriously and were open to actually having an honest discussion about this then you should have looked up how mainstream medicine began, and you may have seen that it was basically started by rich men with questionable intentions. Rockefeller, JP Morgan, IG Farben, any of these names mean anything to you? Did you know that Rockefeller was an oil mogul and most prescriptions have an oil or petroleum base and he started this as a way to profit off of his oil tycooning?

"Let's go back in time to the late 1800s. John D. Rockefeller, the head of the Rockefeller family had just become very rich through extracting oil from the ground. Now he is looking for ways to capitalize his oil, and he comes across the idea of using coal tar - a petroleum derivative - to make substances that affect the human mind, body and nervous system.

Wait... Petroleum Drugs?

Yes, these drugs are excellent at masking or stopping symptoms, but overall do not cure the underlying cause of a disease.

Rockefeller then bought out part of the massive German pharmaceutical cartel, I.G. Farben. This was the very same cartel that would later assist Hitler by manufacturing chemicals and poisons for war. Funny how it all comes together huh?"

Speaking of chemicals and poisons for war, do you even know how cancer treatments got their origin? One of them is a direct inspiration from mustard gas. now let's not get into Hitler cuz that's another story, but the basic facts of this article are accurate and you can cross-check them elsewhere if you'd like and aren't a fan of how this article presents them. but these bigwig businessmen are the ones who created what you know as Big Pharma today, and still have vested interest in it, and they set out on a mission to destroy homeopathy, which was actually apparently an accepted treatment back in the day. There's even suggestion that during the 1918 flu epidemic, patients treated with homeopathy generally lived while those treated with mainstream medicine died en masse. And during the black plague, the doctors wore those creepy looking masks (ever see them? look them up if not) that looked like monster snouts and they put natural botanicals and things in them, and there's a combination called Four Thieves that some grave-robbers used to successfully rob the graves of plague victims and escape unscathed. Nature is the only cure and it just assists the body to do what it is designed to do.

Anyway, I don't know a lot about homeopathy and while I didn't mention it in this thread or to you, we recently got our daughter a remedy for teething and I was telling my fiance I'd like to take time to learn and understand more about it. I do have a bit of success with it in the past cuz I worked at a Vitamin Shoppe (which I now realize years later sells a lot of things that are not healthy or good for people as the natural remedy and fitness industry is largely misled and nescient as well, but it does have some worthwhile things there) and got some products for free. My boss had given me an oral spray for quitting smoking and lo and behold I used it and was able to quit smoking easily after over a decade. I also used one for period cramps and those stopped bothering me shortly after. pretty amazing but again I don't understand or know that much about them. and I'd refrain from taking most that contain sugar or other unsavory ingredients in the product. I rather like to stick to herbs and essential oils and other interesting natural substances and practices though. I did volunteer above before you last post that I know herbs and natural remedies can be abused or some plants of course are toxic to humans if we ingest them or consume them improperly. I wouldn't argue against that, I would argue in favor of learning as much information as you can before putting something in or on your body.

Well, fruitarianism also allows the inclusion of leafy greens, seeds, and nuts and the such. and most vegetables are actually fruits since they contain seeds, zucchini, squash, tomatoes, okra, eggplant, etc.. Though apparently yes we can live off of just fruit alone and many people are doing it. There is so much to learn about what is the ideal food for humanity. Even some of the vegetables above and non-fruit vegetables pose a risk as nightshade and cruciferous vegetables may be a bit too toxic to be the best food to eat. But I must reiterate the body is designed to deal with toxicity and work to get rid of it. The body uses what it can from what we give it, and then tries to dispose of the rest. It is that simple, so the question becomes how much extra work do you want to make for your body, and can your body currently handle it? Fruit is the easiest food to digest, it does so the quickest, and consists of mostly fructose which the body uses in a different way than glucose or other sugars or proteins that must be broken down first in order to even be used. (not to be confused with high fructose corn syrup of course)

Glucose involves insulin and the body to do some fancy exhausting stuff, while fructose is absorbed in the body by a process called diffusion which doesn't heavily involve the body's organs or insulin. Sure fruit contains more than just fructose, but it's got so much going for it and the mere sight of it should signal to us that we should consume it. yum. its high water content nourishes and hydrates the body like no other, that water is specially structured in ways we can't even comprehend. It's full of vitamins and antioxidants and phytonutrients and all sorts of precious things that awaken our bodies and our brains and nervous systems. Now, the main person I find to share the most accurate and insightful information did spend a number of months or maybe it was even years, feasting on Only oranges, so you'd be surprised to learn that given what you said.. apparently he felt great, but it elevated him vibrationally or spiritually so high that he couldn't keep up with or come down to the modern misunderstanding world today (or whenever that was some decades ago) so for that reason he does not necessarily recommend people eat fruit forever without adding other foods. But if you want to heal diseases and conditions of the body and brain, you need to focus on fruits because they offer the quickest and soundest healing. Yes I am a vegan, but not all raw, it is just one of my highest aspirations, at least to do it for a little while so I can heal my body better. because I've been unhealthy since childhood, and I keep eating cooked foods and stuff and not living the lifestyle I want or know I should, so I keep suffering and maintaining the same toxic body because it's been built-up and overburdened for years, as most peoples' are. and I am pretty sensitive of a person I dare say. so maybe I just feel it more than most, I don't know.. but I've done most of the toxic things and got over the majority of them. I still know I am doing things I shouldn't though and need to find the power and courage to stop them. Talking about all of this does help me get closer motivated to doing what I know I should so thank you, and I hope at least something I said has helped you see a little of the light, because we don't need to suffer from diseases and disorders and death needn't be so common. We deserve to live in harmony with nature and each other as we've been designed to do. It is our birthright, divine's plan, and the only thing that makes sense or will set us free
Old 18-12-2018, 05:00 AM
Experiencer
Medial malpractice the third leading cause of death in U.S ??? Not sure where you found that webpage but here is some more links, and none of them list medical malpractice even in the top 10 or 20. But of course if were are talking about the U.S, than yes, there is much more malpractice than most countries.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/282929.php

https://www.infoplease.com/us/mortal...auses-death-us

https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/...0-death-causes

"
I want to go through your post point by point but I'm really sorry to say most of it is just based on misinformation and a lack of sound logic "

I am actually trying to base my argument off facts, I could argue that your judgement is based on misinformation. I mean after all, your the one saying medical malpractice is a leading cause of death LOL ! IF one random study is showing this, but the whole rest of the industry and internet speak otherwise, than perhaps the study in question is flawed. Please show the scientific proof if I am wrong. I mean are you really trying to say herbs and crystals heal better than doctors.

" What did God do so wrong making the human body and creating all the wonderful nature around us, in your opinion? "

I didn't realize this conversation was based on religion, I thought we were talking about facts and science here. I guess if your god created us so perfect I shouldn't be wearing glasses then. Science has helped my eyesight. Hundreds of years ago I would have starved because I couldn't hunt properly. How dare I manipulate a " perfect " body that " God " created.

" Speaking of chemicals and poisons for war, do you even know how cancer treatments got their origin? One of them is a direct inspiration from mustard gas. "

How the medicine was developed is irrelevant, we are talking about the effectiveness about the technology. Your precious healing stones in most cases were mined by children and the poor, and many have lost limbs and lives, so I could say that your crystals were originated from undesirable sources as well. And yes, Hitler is responsible for some very good medicines, although I don't condone the practices that were involved.

I will admit that some of the research links you have provided do suggest there might be some healing functions in crystals, but it's all speculation and no hard evidence. There is however hard evidence to support the advantages of modern medicine.

" I have to wonder if you are open to learning the truth or would rather just stay stuck thinking the wrong things? "

That's funny, I was going to say something similar to you, because of course my arguments are based on facts and not feelings. I still don't know where you get all this info about the medical profession being a bunch of murderers. This is very dangerous advice to give someone. You seem to not trust doctors too much, you must live in the U.S.

" Though apparently yes we can live off of just fruit alone and many people are doing it "

Yikes ! Is this why you feel not so healthy ?

" homeopathy, which was actually apparently an accepted treatment back in the day. "

There was a lot of accepted treatments back in the day, doesn't mean they were all that great or even worked at all. Back in the day people used tapeworms to lose weight, and pregnant mothers were told to smoke.

" There's even suggestion that during the 1918 flu epidemic, patients treated with homeopathy generally lived while those treated with mainstream medicine died en masse "

A suggestion but no proof. That's what I figured. There is also a suggestion that we never landed on the moon, and the earth is flat.

" Yes, these drugs are excellent at masking or stopping symptoms, but overall do not cure the underlying cause of a disease "

So we are going to base our opinions of medicine as a whole, based solely on one type of early medicine/drug ?

" Nature is the only cure and it just assists the body to do what it is designed to do. "
" My boss had given me an oral spray for quitting smoking and lo and behold I used it and was able to quit smoking easily after over a decade. "

Whoa ! Don't those two statements contradict each other. I mean geez, you should have been able to quit naturally. Your body should have been able to cope with withdraw and do what it is designed to do.

Last edited by Crystal canuck : 18-12-2018 at 08:41 AM.
Old 18-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Master
I had a quick browse through my new book:

Quote:
"An overabundance of projective energy makes the magician irritable,
aggressive, angry, and overly analytical. Healthwise , this imbalance may
lead to ulcers, headaches, high blood pressure, and other maladies."

Cunninghams Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem & Metal Magic

Lapis Lazuli looks like a good choice. All the best.