Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 31-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Was this a spirit visit

In our old house we where watching tv in the living room and it felt like we where being watched the room was freezing cold and the dog was looking towards the doorway he got up and went out of the room tail wagging as though he'd been called. Another time we had just gone to bed and settling down the dog usually slept in the room with us but this night he wouldn't settle so we put him on the landing and closed the door we got into bed and then the atmosphere changed you could feel that something was going to happen the room went cold the dog made a noise on the landing and you could hear his tail thumping the floor like they do when they have a waggy tail when they get a fuss not long after there where three knocks on the bedroom door and the door handle moved we never opened it.We turned the lights out and settled down after a few minutes it felt like someone was looking over me then senced them move around to the other side of the bed and poked my husband in the back. Another time I thought my husband was messing with my feet trying to wake me till I looked and he wasn't there.
Old 31-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Knower
Could be a spirit.
Old 01-11-2018, 03:11 AM
Administrator
It sounds like you have spirit activity in your home

Namaste