Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 27-10-2018, 01:33 AM
Master

Cell phone

I found my cell phone in a place I would have never left it . This morning I had forgot my cell phone , so I went back home looking for it . I looked in all the places I normaly leave it and it was not there . I did have a few thoughts that I had took off with it on the back of my pu and it had ended up on the road . I have found tools I have almost lost this way . I had a friend of mine call , and after 5-10 min of hearing it ring I found it in a remote place on a high shelf . No this is not 100 % proof that a ghost did this , but I have no other explation .
Old 29-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Administrator
Hello

This so happens in my home. The last time was not the phone but a wallet. We looked everywhere for it and nothing. Re checked place after place, and it was not to be found.

I went down to the walk in closet in our room and there in the middle of the floor was the wallet. It so was not there before. It was in plane view.

When it comes to the cell phone mine is always in my purse or beside me or charging, I never have issues with it but too I do not have an "attachment" to my phone like most do. For many the cell is a part of them like their life, so I have to wonder if that makes a difference for them being played with by those on the other side.

The thing with a phone it will ring, so that makes it easier to find. The only issue is battery power at times, or if you loose it and its found by someone that annoying "log in" protections. The worst is when you can hear it ring and can not find where its coming from.

Lynn
Old 30-10-2018, 01:50 PM
Master

If this was a ghost he/she may of hidden other things just not getting my attention . Many things have ended up where I did not think I put them . I had no idea I could be so dependent on my smart phone . If this is a ghost he/she would of needed to have left the earth plane with in the past few years to understand what a cell/smart phone is, or they may figure out what they are .I guess they could of scene me with ti all the time and knew it was some thing improtant to me .I When I found my phone it was setting face up . With its plastic cover its better protected face down . I never leave it face up . It was setting on top of this metal cup I found in the parking lot of Sams Club in a shopping cart . I dont know if that means any thing or not . I have thought of saying some thing like , if this cup is importand to you move it . The cup is new , I dont see how it could be haunted . It did have a small amount of left over drink in it . When I found it I held up and asked does this belong to any one . I do not use the cup . I use gallon jugs I fill with iced tea .
Old 11-11-2018, 07:11 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I found my cell phone in a place I would have never left it . This morning I had forgot my cell phone , so I went back home looking for it . I looked in all the places I normaly leave it and it was not there . I did have a few thoughts that I had took off with it on the back of my pu and it had ended up on the road . I have found tools I have almost lost this way . I had a friend of mine call , and after 5-10 min of hearing it ring I found it in a remote place on a high shelf . No this is not 100 % proof that a ghost did this , but I have no other explation .

Yes, they can move things around and toy with us a bit. I have it happen too on occasions. I don't think they mean any harm just like a mischevious little kid to get us going a bit. At least that's the way I perceive it here in our home. Just yesterday I was putting away some clothes I folded from my laundry basket and stepped out of the room across the hall to use the bathroom. I was gone for no more than a couple minutes and came back and a heavy gray colored winter pull over I had placed on the bed last before leaving the room was now moved and sitting right next to my armoire. I know for an absolute fact I had not put it there and it was on the bed awaiting to be put in the right drawer upon my return but it was next to the armoire when i returned to the room. I don't know if they get a giggle out of it but somehow my gut tells me they do and it's harmless. I am just use to it.

A few nights ago I was up late watching tv and my other half retired to bed. He asked me if I could turn down the volume a little which I did on the tv. Right after he retired upstairs while the remote was on the coffee table I hear the volume rising on it's own on the tv set. I had to grab the remote and actually shut the tv off because the volume control did not work. The immediate picture that came in my head was someone laughing with the giggles because my other half can be a real negative nelly. At times he can be like a crotchety old man trapped in a young mans body. So the spirit got a kick out of getting his goat by doing this but I would've been blamed if I had not been able to turn it off. So I actually found myself caught between laughing with this spirit but also chastizing him for putting me at risk of the blame.