Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Guide
Death is only part of the cycle of life and should not be feared. Where do you plant a new crop? You must first clear the old crop so to release the space needed for a new crop to be planted. It ensures that you do not have only corn to eat but also beans and who know what else once your life is set free by death!! Exciting it is..
Old 25-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Master
Birth is only part of the life cycle, and not to be feared...

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-01-2015, 11:54 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Birth is only part of the life cycle, and not to be feared...

The Alpha and the Omega.
Old 29-01-2015, 04:43 AM
Experiencer
Hi BringMeTheHorizon,

I have seen a soul leaving a few hours before the body died, and it would make sense that this is the normal case. I have also left my body to temporarily be in a "soul form" to prevent experiencing excruciating pain. This is why I think a soul would rather leave before the moment of death.

Boson
Old 06-02-2015, 02:16 AM
DaveAdams

Think about life like this folks: If you can find a perfectly reasonable logical way in which there can be life after death which is so great it sounds unbelievable, then that "Is" the way it will be so keep trying to work it out in your spare time....So taking for granted if you will that life is fair & loves us, here goes..For example: At death (our real birth) our light body (if we're a good loving being) will have ascended, leaving behind the image of our light body (our organic body)..This light body is what comes out when you experience an O.B.E experience, & if you turn around & look at your self you will only be looking at an image of your light body (the body you will be looking at cannot wake up, because it's an image of you)..That then is you, your light body, but your light body isn't your soul..If you ever did get tired of eternal life which I maintain will be impossible, you can then retire to heaven for a very long snooze..You will still be made from light in heaven, but your light won't be moving any more it will become static..God & Mother Nature will never fully let a good loving person go forever, because they love us too much so it's a very long kip....The point of this experience is to gain a very very very strong idea of who you are, & also where you come from & what you love doing etc etc..That is the only real danger of the after life/real life forgetting who you are, & so it's vital that you get a strong sense of "i" "me" who ever you are. :-)
Old 06-02-2015, 08:21 PM
BeautifulUniverse

I've had two intimate experiences with the soul leaving the body. In both experiences, the leave and come back. First they leave for seconds and return, then they stay gone longer, eventually leaving completely for the physical body to die. Both times I've experienced this, it has taken different amounts of time. A lot of work can be completed during this period. For example, I had an amazing telepathic experience with my mom. I theorize that Spirit does not want the precious souls to experience death. That is saved for the vessel.

Blessings
Old 09-02-2015, 01:35 AM
LoveRules21494

You exit your body as fast as a light being switched on. There is no suffering or pain. Even if it appears to others as if you're still in your body suffering you're not. God is merciful and our transition to the Kingdom of Heaven will always be smooth.
Old 22-02-2015, 02:27 AM
Jules73

Not Scared Anymore!

Don't know if my posts from last year are still on here, but if do read it. I had a major paranormal experience, that has forever changed my life. During this two months of being haunted with a vengeance by a deceased woman ( I am a medium) to help her. Near the end of the two months my Spirit stood in the presence of God, he showed me an told me many things. She died because the devil an his demons convinced her she was mentally ill. She wasn't ! I spoke w her husband! He told me in 12 months she fell all apart ! It was only time she had ever been SICK! As the Holy Father showed me what happened to her, I felt unbelievable love, warmth,comfort and serenity an just a unexplainable peace. There are not enough words in the English vocabulary to explain my experience. Any way I can say. I am no longer scared of death. I welcome it! I told my family, if I die be happy for me, I am ready to be forever in Gods kingdom . I will preach someday on my experience an have sketches drawn of the things I was shown. God was all light , luminescent, energy like power lines surging! He is Awesome! Hope you find peace an understanding. Blessings friends!
Old 23-02-2015, 01:03 AM
Guide
I've had NDE when I was little. In both cases, one a car crash, the other drowning, I was able to leave and watch myself floating above the commotion. It was quite peaceful.

I personally didn't find a need to experience the entire process from a pain perspective, so slipped out. I imagine others as well can do so, and it is as easy as slipping off a pair of shoes.

Personally though found that those such as kids, animals, and others who understand their nature, more readily release from the body(or remember their choices) than those who think that physical is all there is to them or who they are/attachment to their body or more simply put have a profound forgetting.

Quote:
To be honest I'm so scared of dying, I bet it'll be terrifying and very painful. But if you know you're about to die, it can't be that hard for the soul to exit right?
There is nothing to fear. If you bet it'll be terrifying, then so be it, why not bet it will be as you choose? There are ways to mitigate and understand those stages of transition if you so desire, and it's freely available to all.

If you fear such, face it, and realize it for the paper tiger(zhilaohu) that it is. Then live freely.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:49 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveRules21494
You exit your body as fast as a light being switched on. There is no suffering or pain. Even if it appears to others as if you're still in your body suffering you're not. God is merciful and our transition to the Kingdom of Heaven will always be smooth.

I really hope you're right, because that's very comforting