Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-11-2017, 09:23 PM
Pathfinder

Color Dream of Extraterrestrial?

Hi everyone!

I was curious if anyone could help me interpreting a dream I had last night.

I had a dream that I was doing my usual daily activities when all of a sudden I noticed a black figure watching me. The figure looked like a person, was completely black, he was wearing a shiny black outfit, but his face was very different. His face was extremely different than a human face, which led me to believe he may be an extraterrestrial or some sort of being. He didn't try to talk to me, he just was there. In the dream I felt afraid of this being because of his face. He kept following me it seemed, and would appear out of no where. It didn't seem like he was trying to tell me anything, he was just there.

I'm curious what this dream would be about. I don't usually dream, however over the last week or so I feel like during my sleep I'm dreaming of someone speaking to me. I was also told in another dream to get a dream catcher.

Anyways, just curious if anyone could give me an opinion on this dream, and why my sleep is different for the past week? Not sure if anyone else has had similar dreams.

Thanks!!
Old 10-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Master
the 'dream catcher' advice may be suggesting that you start a dream journal.
the idea that someone is speaking to you in your dreams appears to indicate
that your subconscious wants to communicate with your conscious mind, and
that'll be accomplished through your dreams.
the shadowy figure is more than likely a portion of yourself that you're
unfamiliar with... it'd been "disowned" at some point, which makes it seem
'extraterrestrial' to you.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:28 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Horace,

Thank you so much for your post! Do you have any advice on why my subconscious wants to communicate with my conscious mind?

I've recently started working with a crystal skull and it feels like my crown chakra has opened up more than ever.

I don't usually dream. This definitely has been a new experience for me. I have the feeling that someone is speaking to me, perhaps like you said it's my subconscious mind. It feels like it happens all night and upon waking, I feel like I got no sleep.

Thanks again for your guidance and advice!

Blessings!
Old 11-11-2017, 02:36 AM
Master
the subconscious holds information that's 'beyond the threshold of understanding'...
everything that is knowable is known somewhere, and all of that is accessible
through the subconscious. your work with the crystal skull my have triggered
something within you that wants to grow... and that shadowy figure may well
be the means to providing you with the information which will do that.
the idea that you wake from sleep feeling as if you've had no rest is suggesting
that you've been "on guard" during those hours. you'll wanna get to where
you can trust your dream state to provide you with healthy, life-affirming
information, and can relax fully. there is a concern that moving too quickly in
receiving and incorporating 'downloads' from your subconscious might overwhelm
your delicate physical form and cause it harm... so take care.
be receptive to the cues of your body, and support it's recommendations about
disallowing new information to be 'absorbed' by you if it feels off-putting in some
way (it would be like tasting something and deciding against eating it). the body
is fairly savvy in knowing what it can handle, and your primary responsibility is
to protect it's integrity (in my opinion).
Old 11-11-2017, 04:16 AM
Pathfinder

Horace,

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate your input. It was very helpful to me.

It actually makes a lot of sense. I do feel like I need to slow down and relax some as I get this information. My guides have told me to take a break and absorb the new info I've been receiving with working with the skull.
They have suggested taking a break from working with the skull, and I have decided to take a break until I feel level again.

I didn't realize this dream was associated with that.

This is off the wall, but my crystal skull had told me his name is Horace a few weeks ago. I thought that was interesting, being your name is H:O:R:A:C:E. :)

Thanks again! Hope you're having a great day.