Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-11-2017, 03:42 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
hmm whereabouts?aussie is a pretty big place.and plz dont say uluru.thats where the frekkin tourists go....like if it was up to me i would choose a hollow tree in the nightcap range where i spent a week barefoot in the middle of the rainforest REBIRTHING(but there wouldnt be enough room for everyone).like 25 years ago.complete with bull ants and lyre birds and carpet snakes.the snakes spiders n scorpions never bothered me much.minyon falls campground maybe?that place was 24/7 RHYTHM.by day the cicadas,by night the frogs.non stop RHYTHM.(plus of course theres plenty of space,its a big campground right out in the rainforest)

Last year i went camping in the rainforest in queensland kinda near noosa and there was wildlife every wear, snakes, toads, massive spiders, colourful butterfly's, green tree frogs, wild turkeys, kangaroos mating right outside my tent, this was deep in the rainforest by the way and it was really hot and humid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
i was talkin about ths date today with star and said it would be a great date to do the aussie meet and greet nxt year. gives a good year to organize and prepare for it. Plus 11 11, why not
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
lol i'm not too familiar with Aus. would have to leave that up to Nature Grows. Maybe his place it would be cool for it to be held in a cool garden like area or beach or just somewhere outdoors and lots of space.

Yea i will be every ones tour guide, i know where there is one garden right next to the beach, its kinda like a botanical garden its not huge but there are other huge ones around, the one im thinking of is in a nice area too theres even a few spiritual type shops near by. There is also some really nice places i like up in the mountains, i could talk all day about Australia to people who are not from here but i better get off this thread an not hi jack it with my travel agency skills.

11:11
Old 10-11-2017, 03:49 AM
Guide

you want to try something serious? get a piece of moldavite..
Old 10-11-2017, 03:55 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Last year i went camping in the rainforest in queensland kinda near noosa and there was wildlife every wear, snakes, toads, massive spiders, colourful butterfly's, green tree frogs, wild turkeys, kangaroos mating right outside my tent, this was deep in the rainforest by the way and it was really hot and humid.

Yea i will be every ones tour guide, i know where there is one garden right next to the beach, its kinda like a botanical garden its not huge but there are other huge ones around, the one im thinking of is in a nice area too theres even a few spiritual type shops near by. There is also some really nice places i like up in the mountains, i could talk all day about Australia to people who are not from here but i better get off this thread an not hi jack it with my travel agency skills.

11:11
did u ever check out minyon falls campground?its not a million miles from you,about 15 miles inland from byron bay.presuming ur somewhere in the brissie area....
Old 10-11-2017, 04:04 AM
Suspended
Quote:
did u ever check out minyon falls campground?its not a million miles from you,about 15 miles inland from byron bay.presuming ur somewhere in the brissie area....

No iv never been to minyon falls i have heard about it though and know where it is, people told me its cool and i haven't been to Byron Bay either but yea those areas are meant to be awesome from what iv heard iv only been around the city area Sydney when it comes to nsw.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:36 AM
Suspended

Quote:
No iv never been to minyon falls i have heard about it though and know where it is, people told me its cool and i haven't been to Byron Bay either but yea those areas are meant to be awesome from what iv heard iv only been around the city area Sydney when it comes to nsw.
its getting towards the likes of nimbin(avoid like the plague unless ur into methadone at least like 20 years ago cant speak for it now) lismore and kyogle(i think its known as the pot triangle).its only really like an hour or so south of brisbane so like almost a day from sydney.if u ever got the time seriously go check it out cos to my mind it would make an IDEAL gathering spot.and i dont say that lightly....lots of permaculture and the like going on in that place.plus of course the river....ooo the river.and ur the guide?shudder lol i totally understand noosa.lots of hippie dolphin hugging types.makes sense to a point.but someone is talking about an actual gathering.complete with stage.possibly.i couldnt recommend anywhere better for something like this.itd be like all welcome.bring a flame if possible.RHYTHM GUARANTEED.please no country and western....
Old 10-11-2017, 04:57 AM
Master

I had byron bay or nimbin in mind. didn't see a point to mention it unless people knew aus. I've never been. just heard its a spiritual paradise for people like me so it's been recommended to me before.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:02 AM
Suspended
Quote:
its getting towards the likes of nimbin(avoid like the plague unless ur into methadone at least like 20 years ago cant speak for it now) lismore and kyogle(i think its known as the pot triangle).its only really like an hour or so south of brisbane so like almost a day from sydney.if u ever got the time seriously go check it out cos to my mind it would make an IDEAL gathering spot.and i dont say that lightly....lots of permaculture and the like going on in that place.plus of course the river....ooo the river.and ur the guide?shudder lol i totally understand noosa.lots of hippie dolphin hugging types.makes sense to a point.but someone is talking about an actual gathering.complete with stage.possibly.i couldnt recommend anywhere better for something like this.itd be like all welcome.bring a flame if possible.RHYTHM GUARANTEED.please no country and western....

Yea theres to much drugs and stuff in nimbin now, i may check out minyon falls though one day, when i was in the rainforest we came across a hippy permaculture village just out in the middle of no where these people lived off the land and some didn't even use money at all, they had a kinda cool set up. Yes dolphins are in noosa they can be found anywhere though were theres water really, all up an down the east coast, all over i think.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:05 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Yea theres to much drugs and stuff in nimbin now, i may check out minyon falls though one day, when i was in the rainforest we came across a hippy permaculture village just out in the middle of no where these people lived off the land and some didn't even use money at all, they had a kinda cool set up. Yes dolphins are in noosa they can be found anywhere though were theres water really, all up an down the east coast, all over i think.
oo echidnas would be cool to see.i did come face to face with a flat billed duckypus once tho.just sayin' check out minyon if u wanna b the tour guide dude.its worth it!!!remember i am your LEADER....lololz... remember we are talking twin flames reunion year one kinda thing.soon as u get there you will realise it makes sense....actually itll be like year 5 but we are all catching up right now....all we need would be the riot police to show up.if they could even be bothered.(and we could block off both ends of the campground with a few sticks if we even felt the need)and bring in the reinforcements of the vegans...thatd show em
Old 10-11-2017, 11:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
you want to try something serious? get a piece of moldavite..

Moldavite is a quickening stone, it will bring everything that needs to be cleared and purged in your life up to the surface without due diligence as to whether the soul wearing it is ready or not. I have experienced it first hand as I had a pendant made of it which someone bought for me years ago.

Then I was told to stop being near it so much as it would not let me evolve properly and we keep me in a negative space. It's okay to use sporadically, very, very sporadically... This creates a better relationship to it as it is overpowering.

It's a lovely stone though and I do have a connection to it.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:18 AM
Master
Quote:
think about this one folks.twin flames are one soul.2 bodies.you quite literally feel each others emotions.and so if ur feeling snappy chances are ur projecting ur energies onto them also.5d thinking is basically saying if u can make urself feel good which is sometimes easier said than done,then you will be making ur twin feel good also.dont u wanna look after ur twin?

This is the truth - although I don't hold with the notion that you are one soul two bodies. I believe that the souls are whole in their own right within the body that they occupy and that when the two come together they form a coupling. I'm not really explaining this very well. Let's just say that what I mean is that one does not complete the other.