Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-06-2017, 07:19 PM
Seeker

hi,
in my Being an Empath post this was mainly my question also. How to efficiently shield.
I've been given suggestions-a-plenty over the years,
visualizing the violet bubble, a violet light blanket surrounding me & my family, after having done meditation and cleansing and super focusing. Affirmations of 'being like a duck' ... rolls off me like water.
there are actually a few good youtube videos out there to help for this.

for myself, I'm not very good at it. My own fault. I'd need to do this daily, and I guess it's a lack of commitment or laziness that distracts me, something I need to work on.
Old 30-06-2017, 02:39 PM
Seeker
Thanks a lot, I have the same problem in absorbing other emotions and sometimes think and negative vibes--- I've never heard of the mirror shielding but I will definitely give it a try.

Btw, I always used Reiki video online who strenghten my aura, and I bring tourmaline, or shungite with me. But I discovered that when I feel great and my energy flow is vibrant and I actually perceive myself as 'strong' I don't suffer any ofter of energy drain.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Seeker
For me, visualizing myself encased in the energy of a specific protective crystal helps me shield myself effectively as spiritually I'm much more drawn to working with crystal healing. I change the "type" of shield based on what crystal I think is appropriate for the situation.

I think that's the trick, looking inwards at what you're drawn to and interested in and using that to help you visualize better. For some, they may be more interested in the violet light technique, others may find it easier to visualize a mirror's reflective surface. For me, it's crystals and their energy.

Shielding takes time to master, just like anything else which is something that isn't discussed or brought to the attention of beginners. I think it puts off many from working with energy when they are bombarded with different ways to shield and talk of how important it is, yet they can't seem to get it down the first few tries. So hang in there and keep at it :) You'll get it.
Old 15-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Master
i sud 2 pray bt nw i ask angls 2 hlp me yore gides u can nam gies wot u lk u can
hears 1s iv namd
deago
dimtri
zeak
marcoo
few 2 nm