Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-09-2014, 03:58 AM
Master

Oh, Tobi, that was so beautifully said, it brought tears to my eyes. And it is so true
Old 24-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Macy_Marie

Hi again all... it's been almost 7 months since I lost Macy and sadly, I haven't noticed her presence around my house at all. I'm not terribly surprised as I'm not sensitive to that kind of thing. I've since lost my other dog (I also had to put him to sleep) and he didn't pass through me like Macy did. Him and I weren't bonded like Macy and I; he was more my ex-husband's dog. His death didn't affect me like Macy's did (and still does).

I still think about that day and wonder how/why that happened but am thankful it did. It's certainly opened my eyes to what's on the other side of all this, something I really didn't think about before. I really look forward to being with her again. <3 I don't know what connection our two souls have/had but I knew she was special when she was here. I'll always miss that dog. :)
Old 24-02-2015, 03:07 PM
BeautifulUniverse

I can tell you, when my mother passed on, I had the same experience. I was resting in her living room on a chair, it was very quiet. all of a sudden, I heard in a neither male nor female voice, It is almost finished. It was so loud, I really don't know how anyone else didnt hear it! but it was for me. I believe I was being spoken to by what we here on earth call Heaven. I believe I was so emotionally vulnerable that I allowed my ego to fall, and my true soul was able to come through and be genuine. I understand fully what you mean by there are no words to explain it. Human's don't hold the words to describe this. ( that sentence I retyped 4 times until I finally settled on just the first part, but I know you understand.) Blessings to you on your journey! may there be peace in your heart.
Old 25-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Macy_Marie

BeautifulUniverse, yeah I understand. And that happened to me when I was at my most vulnerable too so I think you're on to something there about the true soul. I didn't realize that until your post. :)
Old 25-02-2015, 03:19 PM
Watkins

Love knows no bounds, Macy. If there's anything that we should believe in, it has to be the power of the bonds we make.
Old 26-02-2015, 01:02 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macy_Marie
Hi again all... it's been almost 7 months since I lost Macy and sadly, I haven't noticed her presence around my house at all. I'm not terribly surprised as I'm not sensitive to that kind of thing. I've since lost my other dog (I also had to put him to sleep) and he didn't pass through me like Macy did. Him and I weren't bonded like Macy and I; he was more my ex-husband's dog. His death didn't affect me like Macy's did (and still does).

I still think about that day and wonder how/why that happened but am thankful it did. It's certainly opened my eyes to what's on the other side of all this, something I really didn't think about before. I really look forward to being with her again. <3 I don't know what connection our two souls have/had but I knew she was special when she was here. I'll always miss that dog. :)

It sounds as if she went straight up like a little sky-rocket -to her place in Spirit, and had no need to stay around in an etheric sense. Though of course it would have been so lovely for you to have felt or perceived her presence in some way. You still might! Dogs are Spirits once they get there, not just dogs. They have fantastic memories, deeper connection with the true unconditional love (which all dogs bring with them to Earth anyway) and are capable of understanding spiritual matters, more than we might give them credit for.
Dear Macy will not stop loving you.

Now you will be contacting her on a finer level. Don't necessarily expect anything 'phenomenal' (though she might well still bring those things from time to time and take you by surprise!) But it seems she has gone beyond that perhaps. The best way to keep in touch is that warm love in the heart. It is very very real. Don't underestimate that. One doesn't have to be 'psychic' to love. Sometimes in that love, she will be there and you might not even be aware she is. Listen to your heart.
Old 26-02-2015, 09:08 PM
Irlanda

I think it happened to calm you down... to feel peace. I put to sleep some years ago the first dog I had, we grew up together, she was... like a sister, yes, like a spiritual sister, and she still. I cried a lot, I felt really bad... also when I had to put to sleep my other dog because she was really sick.
One day, came a friend to my house, she didn´t know my dog was dead... and she said to me, hey, I saw Luna in the parking but she didn´t come to me!
I almost cried, I told her, she...she is dead.
I had a third dog, well, she still here with me (Thank God, it´s a miracle because she suffered a terrible accident), she is Nala. When Luna died, Nala started to bark and went to the parking running like crazy, I went after her and there she was barking like crazy and running like she used to do with Luna, playing!!
and... yes, dogs come back, it can take a while but you know something? they always are with us... I have been alone in foreign countries, in forest etc... and many, many times I´ve felt they both, my first dog Tuka and my second, Luna are always with me, taking care of me. I call them my angels and my stars.
Old 26-02-2015, 09:08 PM
Irlanda

btw, I am so sorry for your loss, but she is always with you :) always! she loved and loves you!
Old 26-02-2015, 11:57 PM
Starlit

Hi Macy, I am sorry for your loss, it's so sad to have a beloved pet put down. It seems to me like you experienced the relief your dog felt as she was released from her sick body, so it's wonderful to know that she is happy and I am sure she will still be keeping an eye on you.
Old 30-03-2015, 07:29 AM
Celeste

I think it was a gift from the Holy Spirit, showing you that your dog crossed over the rainbow bridge, and she is absolutely better than fine!