Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Ascended Master

Crystals

Just wanted to add a thread where we can all chat crystals!
Things that work for you, things that don't?
A place where people who don't know anything can begin to know.

For example, a black tourmaline wheel? What does it do, and how does it work?
I don't know why the wheel is relevant, for example, but I do know it is capable of fending off an entire group of buggersome spirits!

Fire agate... hold it to a negative energetic cord and watch it ping off!
Don't know how? But it works?

The natural resonance of a crystal seems to bring us the ability to tune into that resonance and vibrate at that same energetic frequency.
Which is handy for healing, meditation, or protection.

Love and light,

AM
Old 01-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Light Mage

I've got a piece of what I think is Quartz. However, how can I tell if it really is Quartz Crystal and not just a piece of shaped/cut glass?
Old 01-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Dariel

Light Mage,

If you are sensitive at all, there is a great difference in energies.

Dariel
Old 01-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariel
Light Mage,

If you are sensitive at all, there is a great difference in energies.

Dariel

Yes, I agree with Dariel.
Quartz kicks off quite a bit of energy when charged.

What I'd do is hold it tightly in my hand and ask that it serve a good purpose. Lovingly. Then channel love intent into it and charge it up with your energy.

If your hand starts to throb because the crystal is pulsating, you will know it's quartz.

Very powerful stuff.

Love and light,

AM
Old 01-10-2006, 09:36 PM
mikron

Crystal Light to all and best advised to be with crystals follow intuition as to what’s good for you to help in mediation! My favorite crystal is tabby quartz because they are narrow and flat often double terminated etc create a more narrow focus of energy this for me mikron is more intense than other kinds of quartz when working with my chakras to increase Light ! And healing/consciousness learning!
Old 01-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Lapis

Being an Earth Sign I've always been drawn to gemstones, rocks, boulders and such.

Many years ago when I first learn natal astrology, my teacher also taught gemology in combination with natal charts. It was a really great combo and I learned way back when (1974ish) how to build gemstone amulets from a persons birth chart.

Anyway......another good way to find gemstones that resonate with you naturally is to reading up on what gemstones go with what astrological Signs. If you know you're whole natal chart all the better. If not, go with your Sun Sign and Rising Sign and Moon Sign if you know them. Using just those 3 primary gemstones will be very strong for you personally and naturally protective.

I have a collection of inexpensive gemstones and tumbled gemstone necklaces that I use for their energies and not for "show". I discern which gemstone I'm drawn to and then use that particular stone for however long I feel I need it. Then I change to another gemstone. I'll put them under my pillow and sleep with them, I'll wear them of course, I'll carry them in my purse, I'll have different ones in my car. For many years I've always had a clear quartz crystal in my pitcher of filtered drinking water. There's so many things we can do with gemstones to help us in different ways.

Another nice visualization for psychic protection and what not is to make your sword or power tool with gemstones in it. Or an example might be to make your etheric sword's blade a gemstone instead of metal. Get creative and use what you discern works best for you at the moment.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Dariel

About crystal, we are naturally drawn to those crystal we need. If we really love some particular crystal, that is the one whose energies we need at the moment. But that is not all, one should pay attention also to those crystal which they dislike as those we need as well. Basically only those which leaves us neutral, we do not need at the moment. But situation can change and we need them maybe next week. So better to use intuition in choosing those crystal which attracts for some reason.

Crystal can be used to increase light and balance chakras. But many crystals, especially old quarz crytals and selenites have a lot of information stored inside. Crystals has concsiousness on their own and those has been used in ancient atlanties as computers. Information stored to crystal by chanting (with visualisation and telepathy). The information is still in the crystals and can be downloaded by those who are able to. Best way is to relax, put the crystal on the third eye and let it exchange information with the charkra and then let the mind flow and give the symbols or pictures, feelings etc what may come up. My selentite takes me to Atlantis to temple and it was the selenite which showed me the information storing method.
There are many levels of information in a crystal and when one meditates with it, the crystal finds energetical keys of the person and check that with information can be revealed to that person.
One way to communicate with crystal is also putting it under pillow or to table next to bed while sleeping and asking for it to give info in dreams.

Always respect the crystals. They are living entities and has consciousness and reacts to thoughts and feelings. They are serving us in this process if they are let to do that. Crystals intelligence and consiciousness is collective one and not to compare with humans. But their frequency is higher that what we have and thats why they can help us to heal, get info, balance ourselves or even higher our energies.

Dariel
Old 11-10-2006, 09:02 PM
mikron

greetings all this is mikron and I wanted to share some insight into advanced crystal information to assist those interested in Healing practices and Higher Intuition focus in meditation! New Crystal for summer 2006

GIRASOL is combination of quartz crystal and Opal (*either red or blue)
"Girasol Opal Quartz has a vitreous translucency which looks like light passing through a thin veil or frosted glass. Opal is composed of silica and water, which gives it the illusion of water captured in the crystal" Girasol is a stone of gentle but powerful energy. It can enhance and mirror feelings. This makes it excellent for visualization, imagination, dreamwork, and guided direction of energy. Girasol enhances communication skills including freely speaking thoughts you've been holding back. Girasol encourages and enhances creativity in the artistic and practical areas. It is also a powerful healing stone that works in a strong but gentle way to enhance healing on all levels. Girasol is particularly helpful for metabolic disorders and fatigue and chronic fatigue.

THIS CRYSTAL IS FOUND ONLY IN MADAGASCAR its a little hard to get but will be comming out more later this year !

namasta mikron

Old 12-10-2006, 07:19 PM
e-ma

Hey all,

I've been getting into crystals lately and have made some astonishing discoveries with the ones I've been using.

The first ones that I bought were Black Labradorite and Hematite. The Black Labradorite seems to make me very attuned to the higher realms and quite spaced out. It feels really powerful and I can definitely feel the palms of my hands throbbing when I hold it. The hematite is good for grounding and has allowed me to tune back into normal everyday reality. My problem for a long time was that I did a lot of spiritual practise without grounding, and ended up losing my grip on reality. I was very disoriented and not able to fully react to everyday situations, so hematite has been literally a lifesaver for me.

The other stone that I am working with is Moss Agate which I was drawn to because it was deep green, very naturey and healing. It's also related to the heart chakra, and I am working on meditating on the heart at the moment. Moss Agate seems very stimulating when I sleep with it under my pillow..

Next, I am looking forward to working with Blue Lace Agate, for the throat chakra, also Sodalite for meditation and for easing the spiritual process.
Old 13-10-2006, 07:58 PM
mikron

Hi Ema much Light in your Crystal adventure !

Moss Agate is one of my favorite crystals

Inspire New Beginnings with Moss Agate!

mikron
Closed Thread