Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-05-2011, 01:53 AM
aek11

Multiple soulmates at one time

So what if you have multiple soulmates (and I mean this in the sense of romantic soulmates) at one time. Obviously I have to choose one, but how does that even work? Because so we have potential soulmates...but if I choose one and not the other, then was I still a soulmate with the other?

Is it possible to not be attracted to your soulmate? Or are soulmates always attracted to each other?Is one soulmate better than the other? Like do we have a more special connection with one or the other? So if I am more attracted to one soulmate than the other, does that mean the more-one is a more suitable soulmate?
Old 30-05-2011, 03:25 AM
Master
aek... Yes we can have multiple soul mates. But soul mates are not always life mates or marriage partners, or even lovers. Some are short-term relationships and some long or even lifelong. Some are passionate and some are just friendly, and some can even been full of conflict.

Also, not everyone we are strongly attracted to is a soul mate.

So I suggest you not assume you have to choose but allow time for each connection to evolve and take its natural path.

Deep heart and soul connections are not so much about romance as about how we may learn and grow from them.

Xan

Old 01-06-2011, 06:38 PM
Midnight Writer

Xan is right. Our soul mates are really our soul family, that we have been part of since creation. We feel a natural kinship to these souls when we meet them - you know, that person you just met that you feel like you've known before? We can choose one - or more - of these soul mates to have a personal relationship with, or to be best friends with, or to help each other in some lesson you've agreed to work on together in any given lifetime. You may weave in and out of each other's life over one lifetime or many.

What people refer to as a "Twin Flame" is that person who you are so magnetically attracted to, and vice versa, that you cannot stay away from each other. The relationship may be good, or not, but the magnetism is still there. There are a few theories on what twin flames actually are, for instance, the two halves of a single soul, but I haven't found one that resonates with me yet.

And remember, we always have the freedom to be discerning and to choose!