Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-07-2019, 06:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Just Google it and make sure the stone can be used for it. Like gypsums can dissolve, others can be toxic, some may rust (pyrite, Lapis Lazuli --> usually has pyrite specks in it).
Tons of info on it online. Experimenting is great as each crystal has another flavour :) I used to love white topaz, but when I made that a few years later I didn't like it at all! I gave it to the plants, haha.

The plants absolutely love crystal water, it makes them so happy. I can see my plants auric field when i give them this water. I did used to make crystal water a lot years and years ago, however they were quite simple and it was around that time that I only really had crystals such as clear quartz, rose quartz and amethyst ... I think it's time to be more adventurous.
Old 22-07-2019, 07:10 PM
Master
I usually go for shungite cos of all the marvelous things it does. But currently drawn to using my cradle of human life tumble to make water. I don't know why, but I just go with it.
I actually ended up accidentally putting that one in the jug instead of the shungite. I saw the shungite on the cupboard shortly thereafter, thinking "What the heck did I then put in the jug??" Hahaha.

Today when I made water I went for that one as well. It felt stronger than using the shungite.
Old 25-07-2019, 06:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Benefits of Ruby Gemstone | Power of Manik Gemstone – Rudraksha Ratna

Ruby Gemstone is primarily determined by color, the most expensive "red" being pigeon blood red. After color, the price matrix follows the cut and carat to determine the exact price.:smile: The Burmese Ruby is as valuable as diamond, or at times even more. The best quality loose ruby stones are mined out of Mogok region in Burma. Thailand is also one of the good sources of natural ruby.

Last edited by jaikapoor1911 : 25-07-2019 at 06:08 AM. Reason: url missing
Old 25-07-2019, 12:52 PM
Master
Quick share just wanted to let you guys know. The crystals that I bought totally randomly - have weirdly come into play in my life for a specific purpose of cleansing and healing. Now when I bought them I did not know that I would need the particular crystals that I bought for anything. I just loved the look of them.

Here is praise for our innate wisdom and choosing crystals based on our intuition. They know what they are doing.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Indeed a nice idea. Reminds of what I've thought of doing, but never got around to actually doing, haha.
I have a wooden thingie to put on the wall that is like 5 drawers. Each one looks like a house with a pointed roof and has a heart in the front.
It's sheer decoration, I keep nothing in it. But I have thought of putting a tumble in each and have visitors choose one drawer and see if the stone in it, and what it stands for, resonates with them.

I also have gemstone runes. These are a leftover from the shop I've had. I'm not really into runes but sometimes it's nice.
The runes are very simply written on them with silver marker. You could do that yourself as well, if you like runes.
Put them in a pouch and choose one intuitively without looking. You can have friends do the same.

Crystal water. Experiment with that. Makes different types in one go, see which one you like best. The flavour does vary quite a lot!

Give labradorite water to especially cats. Cats transmute a lot of dense, negative energy from their owners and can use that little help.

Make a small crystal healing grid for yourself or a loved one. Ask consent if their adults / 14+.
I've got 2 pieces of Maria glass upstairs with a small piece of paper underneath each with the name of my children on it, one for each child.
This is the beaut of Maria glass as it brings healing and energy what they need, without it ever interfering with their free will. So it's not programmed to do anything in particular other than send them loving energy, and if needed, healing.
Both my kids are adults, and I have asked their consent.
Sometimes I put crystals on top of the Maria glass, right now the one for my son has some 4-5 small crystal skulls on it.

Fairy just a quick question - have you had any reports from either of your children re: if they have felt any effects re: the healing grids. I know it seems like a weird question as they may not know that there has been any improvement, however just in case you have any specific reports.

Have you also used this on yourself? If you have, have you experienced anything?

We're in the Lions Gate at the moment, therefore I am not sure about so many things!!! he he