Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Guide
Animal spirits and teachers....

I had a recent encounter with a particular animal spirit, it was hanging around for a bit, not sure why, till..duh dialogue(before I was more like...ew, get off!). Anyway, it was pretty cool, and a new experience for me.

Has anyone here experienced animal spirits before? Care to share your stories?
Thanks!
Old 06-06-2014, 02:54 AM
LadyTerra

Hi Black Sheep...sure...we have a Spirit Kitty and sometimes she will jump on the bed with me at night.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:14 AM
Guide

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
Hi Black Sheep...sure...we have a Spirit Kitty and sometimes she will jump on the bed with me at night.

i always see something run by from the corner of my eye and i look and i see a black kitten aparation and it suddenly disapears..happens alot, what does that one mean?
Old 06-06-2014, 04:11 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove23
i always see something run by from the corner of my eye and i look and i see a black kitten aparation and it suddenly disapears..happens alot, what does that one mean?

Hey Sweet Girl!

The Cat represents: Independence, Abundance, & Magic (Animal Spirit Cards)

Since the Spirit Kitty is a Kitten--she might very well be heralding new beginnings for you.

Here is some neat information concerning Bast and several of Her incarnations;

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bast

When our Animal Spirit Guides appear (and we want to know what message they are trying to relay) we should study everything we can about them.

The more we find out about their habitat, habits, and life cycle...the clearer the message becomes.

Peace and Love on your path to doing your own research and drawing your own conclusions...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 06-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Guide
Hi LadyTerra,
Funny you mention a spirit kitty, I've had similar too! I've found personally, cats are incredibly psychic(or the form of communication is easier for me)and more prone to seeing them in spirit form.

That being said though, the last creature I met, was a spider. Hanged around for weeks, I looked up the meaning of it...and as you said so well:
Quote:
When our Animal Spirit Guides appear (and we want to know what message they are trying to relay) we should study everything we can about them.

The more we find out about their habitat, habits, and life cycle...the clearer the message becomes.

Hi bluelove23,
Next time you see it or feel it around, if you try and open up a mental dialogue it might surprise you! Usually, I don't think about it, it just happens so quickly, so um..yeah.

But like Lady Terra said, sometimes animals come in, tell a message(direct or indirectly)....like a friend's pet kitten who died of renal failure, came by one night, scratched me on my head, and I told him I'll pass on the message, the kitten turned around and disappeared(he was glowing blue, and my hand would turn icy cold when I stuck it through his spirit body).

The spider, came by for weeks, reading on the meaning of it as a guide helped, and worked on my fear/disgust of spiders so next time I could communicate with it; it turned out to be really cool!

Animals are pretty amazing. Thank you guys!
Old 06-06-2014, 06:55 PM
LadyTerra

You are most welcome--Black Sheep--I love talking about Nature & Animal Signs!

Thank you for sharing your story.

I recommended a book to BlueLove23 that I would like to recommend to you--but first...I need to know how old you are. You did not list your age in your profile.

What did you find out about our 8 Legged Friend?
Old 07-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Guide
Much appreciated back at ya.

Quote:
I need to know how old you are.
Chuckles, I'm old enough to remember a time before colored-tv, cellphones, computers, and met people born in the late 1800s. A much slower time. That was a sweet question though. How about you? Anyway, what kind of book about animals needs to be censored?

Quote:
What did you find out about our 8 Legged Friend?
I think I learned more about myself, and building confidence in astral travel than in discovering more about the nature of spiders.

What kinds of things did you find out about your kitten spirit?
Best Regards.
Old 07-06-2014, 06:31 PM
LadyTerra

LOL I will be 51 years old in 5 months!!!

The book is--"AnimalWise" by Ted Andrews--it contains a wealth of information--which teaches you how to Divine Animal Signs & Messages.

Now...here is the scary part that needs to be censored...it contains a Candle Ritual Visualization exercise--which helps us to seek-out our Animal Spirit Guides for each of the 7 main Chakras!!! LOL

As for the Spirits & the Spirit Kitty...they have been with me all my life...everywhere I have ever lived--if I looked them all up--I wouldn't have time for anything else!!! LOL
Old 09-06-2014, 02:44 AM
Guide
Quote:
LOL I will be 51 years old in 5 months!!!
A very early Happy Birthday to you! 51 is still young in my book Age is a funny thing, to me at least.

Thank you for the book recommendation. I'm still confused though on which particular aspect creates the need for censorship, as depending on preexisting conditions I can see or have heard of various possibilities, but prefer to hear from you, what your perspective is.

Is it the aspect of a ritual that involves a candle, the chakras, the use of the term/practice of visualization? Perhaps all of it combined or on a more practical level the use of a matchbook and candle?

Irregardless, I probably wouldn't look it up either, if it wasn't such a novelty. It must be quite interesting to have such a full house.
Best Regards.
Old 09-06-2014, 11:31 AM
LadyTerra

We have some Members as young as 13.

I am a legally ordained Minister and will not give such information directly to a minor. This is my (personal policy).