Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 01-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Maybe the message might have been simply that you were given a quite rare glimpse into a different evolution. To know that they exist.

Thank you Tobi, that's lovely and I think you may be right and that it was to show me that this world is not always as it appears. And that is something I always carry with me
Old 01-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacePilot
Have you tried to contact gnomes ever since? The invisible Earth creatures can be great friends once you prove to them that you're 100% friendly to them.

I believe I have had some gnome visits when I was trying to get in touch with them, but my personal affinity really is with the Faeries and they do come to see me regularly. It did take some time to win their trust, however, but not I only need to think about them.

No I have not tried to contact them since. I wouldn't have a clue where to start. Also I know a lot of people have encounters with elemental beings experience them within their minds eye. I saw the gnome with my physical eyes, it was as real as I am so I would worry that if I connected with them during meditation for example, that it would be my head just making it up, as I am fairly new at meditation.

Are your encounters with Faeries during meditation within the mins eye? How do you go about contacting them? x
Old 02-05-2014, 01:55 AM
SpacePilot

I see them with my mind's eye and also feel their presence. It is becoming a habit for them to rest on my shoulders when I'm on the forum as this is usually when I think about them the most.

I wouldn't worry too much about not being sure if you're making it up or not: It always feels made up at first, then you learn to just observe, recognize the feeling of which is made up and which is real and to trust your intuition. Also, as a child it is easier to see things in solid form, but they are not the same solid as we are. Still some people have the talent to see things with their waking eyes and there is only one way to find out if you can get it back. No pressure, I'm just saying it like it is ;)
Old 04-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks SpacePilot! I will have to contact them and see if they want to communicate with me :)
Old 05-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Master
Spotted -

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-05-2014, 08:49 PM
spiritess

For anyone interested in gnomes a book to read is by Richard Leviton called "What's beyond that star". An interesting book?
Old 09-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Seeker

Gnomes are earth elemental spirits. Gnomes are supposed to give ppl joy in simple things, adjust our sense of timing & bring us opportunities for real success. They also help ppl to balance their own personal interests with those of others. This is what it says in my fairy book.

I'd like to know how spacepilot got to know fairies, as I'd like to do this too!?
Old 10-05-2014, 01:55 AM
SpacePilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astara
Gnomes are earth elemental spirits. Gnomes are supposed to give ppl joy in simple things, adjust our sense of timing & bring us opportunities for real success. They also help ppl to balance their own personal interests with those of others. This is what it says in my fairy book.

I'd like to know how spacepilot got to know fairies, as I'd like to do this too!?

Great info and sounds true enough to me. I would also suspect they could assist in grounding since it is said they like the underground so much, but don't quote me on this!

I got to know Faeries mostly because I was interested in them for a long time and also because I do have an affinity with them (if you have an interest, chance are you have an affinity). The how part is that I actually started meditating and calling them with the pure intent of getting to know them while sending them love. It worked best in natural settings, where you can imagine it is possible to meet faeries. Doesn't have to be a fancy shmancy setting, just somewhere you can imagine they'd hand out if no one was about. I believe it first happened on a small half-hidden beach near here where you are not likely to see more than 3-4 people at a time. I took the time to let them understand I wanted to be friends and now I can invite some of them in my place whenever.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Seeker

I've been meditating in the bath and trying to get to know water spirits. I have actually found it quite a helpful experience.

I've always been interested in fairies and there isn't a room in my house that hasn't got a fairy ornament in it lol.
I think I must have some sort of affinity with them, as I find my fairy oracle cards the most helpful.
I will have to try what you have suggested!
Thanks.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Kamila

hello there :)

thank u for sharing this amazing story. its so great to read things like that idk y but it brings me some sort of comfort to know that we r not alone and that the wonderful magical stories we read as children are in fact true and there are some dimensions where these creatures exist. i remember seeing a huge fairy/dwarf house and i remembered the feeling of deep sadness bc i was told these things dont actually exist. well what do you know...heres where my story comes in...i was meditating one day and idk y but for some reason i was feeling child like magical feeling in the air and so i closed my eyes and began meditating, the next thing i see is a fairy sitting in a kneeling position drinking out of a big wooden bowl. i've seen her in my minds eye btw. so my point is that i believe from my personal experience, that we attract certain beings based on our energy....that's just my thought on this...i find this to be true bc wen im for example feeling super grateful i feel angels around me.....
Love&Light