Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-01-2013, 05:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Crystal children

I have been told my son and daughter are both crystal children (i wounder sometimes is my daughter is an indago) i can see the traits in both of my kids but are both so different. My son is vary quite while my daughter is more outoing both are collectors and my son has an obsession of stones. Both are emotional but in different ways (son seems to get sad over almost anything and daughter gets almost mad at everything) and I would almost say they tend to be oversensitive. Does anyone have any suggestions on ways of helping them learn to deal with their emotions? I and getting some reactions from my daughter with art but my son seems to put of a false front and fake happy and it kills me seeing him deal with his frustration this way
Old 30-01-2013, 03:06 AM
Greenslade

They're children first and foremost, they may have what is commonly known as crystal traits but that is an aspect of them.

If your son likes stones then why not lead him down that Path? Geology comes to mind first. Is he getting anything from the stones, do certain stones give him sensations or 'vibes'? If so then perhaps using crystals and/or minerals might capture his attention. Try taking him to a store that sells those things and see how he reacts. An interest in scrying perhaps or using them for healing? There are probably any number of them that would help him with his emotions. The other possibility is an interest in sacred sites, how they are made of stone and have alignments with the stars/ley lines. If he's interested in stones then that would be the obvious place to start.
Old 31-01-2013, 01:58 AM
Master

learning to ground oneself is probably one of the best tools I learned when I was little (taught to me.. by our dog Oscar :)- I was an indigo child and have since changed several times) so that's what I would recommend having both learn, as it is also a wonderful quick calming skill

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 02-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Quagmire

I did exactly the same as your son and still do it actually. I am blue ray though I have like Shade also changed my aura. Now it is rainbow, but the blue ray is still adapt in me. Looking up esp and empath might also be valuable. My suggestion is to create a space in which there is room for them. If I feel there is not room for me I simply tune out and fake it. For me at times it turn into apathetic in a sense that I enter my own world completely and leave this world alone as I feel no room for myself. I agree grounding is a great skill to learn as it keeps thoughts and emotions settled, unfortunately for myself I grew up with a broken root chakra
Old 27-02-2013, 07:01 PM
omiguelnramos

Hi just wanted some help here.
I'm 23, portuguese and I didn't had any where else to talk this about.

Ok so here's the thing.
Some months ago my mother's friend was taking me home and I always talk to her of some things that happened to me, I don't know why she trusted me or I trusted her to have those conversations, but my friend and I, have a special connection and it seems that we can understand each other. She is my best friend.
Ok, one day in the middle of a conversation, her mother told me something that even today I don't know how to "process".
She told me something that I was a crystal child. She tried to explain to me that I should see that as a gift and a compliment, it was nothing bad, but I didn't understand at the time, and some how it made me even more scared than I was.

Since I finished uni, it seemed that a all cycle had begun for me and it had scared me a lot. I had some experiences not very pleasant and which I still try to understand. I know that I'm very sensitive, I always was, at least since I remembered, I always have dreams or some ideas of things that I ask my parents if it happened and they say no. I'm really fragile, my mom always says that I'm like a "little flower" always catching colds and always with some emotional crisis. I'm distracted by everything and it seems that it's not neccessary for me to read a book, I don't know why, I always know the stories of what ther talk.
But that always happened to me, I always was like that, but the ultimate things that had happened were a bit intense, and started to freaking me out a little bit. It's even a bit strange to say, but before my grandfather died I cryed the all night asking for no one of my family to die, and before my dog died I tried to sleep through the night, but I couldn't, I feel the most anguish thing ever in my life, and I don't know why but I knew she was not going to wake up in the morning, and she didn't. Then I started to have even more strange feelings, one night I was looking to a glass and said the glass would broke, and the day after, all the windows were broken.

These were some stuff that had happened, and since then that I tryed to get some help, because those things scared me a lot and made me going to a place that I really didn't like. I started consuming drugs, always going out and drinking 'till I drop, and one day it clicked me for what I was doing. It was really agressive to me, and I realized that, and I'm really young.

So I decided to talk with my neighbour's daughter, she is a psychologist, but a friend of our family, and I know she was open minded and believe in some stuff like those, so she had helped me on introducing in lots of "spiritual" guides. I started to meditate and doing reiki, it has been good, and I enjoy it, I feel less anger, and less scared, but even, I wanted to know what is this, and what should I do? Do it have a purpose? Why it happened to me?

Sorry for the bunch of questions, but I really wanted to be more clear about what was happening.

Thank you a lot