Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 11-07-2017, 02:37 PM
Seeker

When a girl does this what does it mean?

The other day i was doing my work & when I looked up I saw the girl i liked looking at me & smiling then she looked down at my collar bone while still smiling. then she looked up at my face while still smiling so I just looked away. then when I was talking to one of my friend I couldn’t really hear him cause I had my headphones on & he said alex did you hear what I said & i said no. Then I heard her saying that I crack her up and said that I was quiet but funny. Then later she was talking to the kid i was talking to and said I’m quiet but funny.*
Old 11-07-2017, 03:05 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander98765432
The other day i was doing my work & when I looked up I saw the girl i liked looking at me & smiling then she looked down at my collar bone while still smiling. then she looked up at my face while still smiling so I just looked away. then when I was talking to one of my friend I couldn’t really hear him cause I had my headphones on & he said alex did you hear what I said & i said no. Then I heard her saying that I crack her up and said that I was quiet but funny. Then later she was talking to the kid i was talking to and said I’m quiet but funny.*

Go for it.

Smiles and laughter are like a universal cue to pursue more smiles and laughter.
Old 13-07-2017, 04:01 PM
Glenda

Means she likes you, girls like pleasant personalities.
Old 15-07-2017, 07:00 AM
Lorelyen

Sounds like she's shy.

Old 15-07-2017, 08:48 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Smiles and laughter are like a universal cue to pursue more smiles and laughter.

Well said.
Old 15-07-2017, 09:46 AM
Master
She is probably mesmerised by you
Old 16-07-2017, 03:40 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenda
Means she likes you, girls like pleasant personalities.

Yup but today when I was hanging out with my friends at the mall I guess she was there with her boyfriend because when I turn around I saw a guy looking at us but then looked away. So I guess she saw me and he looked at us or something but i only saw the guy so I'm not too sure if it was her or not but I do think it was her & her boyfriend
Old 16-07-2017, 04:32 AM
Badcopyinc

By way of controlling how you're affected by her and what she does you make yourself less or more attractive. Choose to be the latter. And if it's meant to be, it will, if not you still gained the secret to being attractive in a females eyes.