Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 05-07-2017, 05:00 AM
Experiencer
Question Does anyone know a free site for birth charts

I am seeking information about my birth chart. The day I was born, year, month etc...I know there are charts which will explain things such as the moons, tides, and tell about any hidden gifts I may have been born with. I am not seeking a site that offers you to download to your computer, but one that will offer a chart by entering your information on. Someone once told me they exist but I can't seem to find one online when I look. Any help is appreciated.

I am also seeking to enter the same data and find what it can tell me about any spirit animals, totems, or animal guides. I have had many experiences with a certain animal and wish to find out more information on this as well. Again, no downloads just a data base online I can access.
Old 05-07-2017, 05:02 AM
Experiencer
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php
Old 05-07-2017, 03:41 PM
Knower
I highly recommend Cafe Astrology for anything (natal charts included), another common source is: http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi?lang=e
Old 06-07-2017, 05:42 AM
Newbie ;)

The thing is that there is never a one size fits options in terms of descriptions . Usually I like to take a chart off of astro dienst (astro.com ) and then search up many other possibilities via google search ( there is alot of information) .
Old 06-07-2017, 02:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by backdrop12
The thing is that there is never a one size fits options in terms of descriptions . Usually I like to take a chart off of astro dienst (astro.com ) and then search up many other possibilities via google search ( there is alot of information) .

That is how I learned. (Along with reading an extensive amount of astrology books... the majority of the information isn't for free on the Internet because astrologers need to make a living so they keep a lot of information only in books.)

In my experience, you will never find a one-size-fits-all description write up in astrology.

The problem is that no aspect description (Venus square Saturn) or planet in sign (Saturn in Taurus) accurately reflects the complexities of a natal chart. You may have contradictions in your chart (Venus trine Jupiter = expansive love energy while also having Venus square Saturn = restrictive love energy.) To synthesize all those multiple (and sometimes conflicting) aspects requires an experienced astrologer.

There is also the differences in how astrologers interpret things because everything they "see" is filtered through their own understandings and perceptions.

You are off to a good start though. Keep researching. Use your own chart (or a chart of someone you know very well) and read through the descriptions to see what fits in your experience and perception. <3
Old 13-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Seeker
You can check this complete detailed birth chart http://gostica.com/astrology-complet...d-birth-chart/

This is the road that we will take together, because... you already know the truth – we all are ONE

GOSTICA - The Spiritual Path
Old 21-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Guide

I used to love cafe astrology, picked up some great book recommendations there.

I have never really liked astro.com though I know it's highly recommended here. Some good stuff but then they want to charge you a fortune for anything more detailed.

I liked astrology 3d for a bit but the site really needs updated.

Just now my go to site is group venus, loads of different readings for free and you can get more extensive readings for free though it takes some time or you can make a small donation which means you can get them straight away.

I had a couple of readings from an astrologer which was good and picked up on a few bits but I just don't think what I was told was worth the money tbh. Can do a lot myself or use tarot but must admit I'm always drawn back to astrology. Would love to do a course but not came across one that has really rang true for me yet.
Old 08-08-2017, 04:39 AM
Newbie ;)

It's been a while since I've been to this site, but I liked to use astrolabe.com