Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 25-02-2017, 08:56 PM
Master
sacred sites

I dusted off a journal and within the pages of my spiritual explorations with some sacred sites, I found a channelled message which I desire to share with you readers. What caught my attention at the time was Knowlton Henge and Burrow Complex in Dorset, England. I used a picture from a book titled "Crystals and Sacred Sites" by Judy Hall which enabled me to contact a Guardian from that site.

Without further ado, here is what Guardian Sicus had to say, in general, about sacred sites.

First I want to tell you something of myself. I am one of twelve Guardians who protect this site. Our job is to contact those who are not only interested but also capable of exploring these high energy sites which you people consider to be sacred. They are not sacred in the same sense as Holy Ground is sacred. It is sacred in the sense that the energy is of a special nature and is most certainly capable of removing energetic blocks at a rapid pace. This accounts for people feeling quite different - more spiritually aware if you will.

With an improved energetic system, one can certainly 'jump' up into a higher energetic level. Some of this results in discovering hidden abilities - spiritual gifts. If one is already aware of these, then the expected result would be a further development of those gifts. Other results depends on one's progress along the spiritual path. On the other hand, if one is completely ignorant of the spiritual aspect of life, then that same individual is closed to a spiritual experience and most often walks away without any changes whatsoever. Such is how free will works.

So, to access any sacred site and to work with its associated energy, one must meet the following requirements:

1) exercise free will to make decisions that further one's spiritual development,

2) work your energetic system to clear it, improve it and advance it so it will be capable of connecting to the chosen site,

3) act with respect when working with anything of a spiritual nature, and

4) respect the accompanying intelligence embedded at the energetic level - just because you don't have definite proof of something does not negate its existence and intelligence.

When one has sufficiently developed to meet these requirements, then one is ready to contact a Guardian at that Guardian's discretion.

To gain full benefit from these sites it is a a good decision to allow a Guardian to be a Guide as there is so much more involved and, also due to its sacred nature, much remains unknown due to unqualified individuals. They typically stop learning and exploring as they believe there is no more beyond what has already been discovered.

Sacred sites are a place to learn and experience. Also to explore. I invite you to the Fort to do so.

Guardian Sicus

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)