Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-12-2010, 09:33 AM
pictoriale1

Tiny flower faeries

When the faeries want to, they can show themselves to you.

When they move, the energy around them becomes distorted to a lesser or greater degree .

If you take photographs, this energy produces a blurring effect on your photos.

If you find you have quite a few blurred photos and you cannot find any particular reason for this, I suggest you really examine your photographs up close.

So many people want to see nature spirits, but don't realise that they probably have them on photograph.

Below are a couple of photographic crops I have taken from some photographs I was taking of a particular group
of spiky flowers growing outside.

Take a look at what I found.

Old 08-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Amethyst

Hi Pictoriale

I love looking at new faces and what an assorted and colourful bunch they are!

In your first photo, I love the lady’s face around the middle area of the flowers at the top on the left-hand side.

And also the funny expression on what I see as a female face around the top right-hand side.

The second photo sure is up close and personal!

I like what’s going on in the background too.

I can’t wait until the Summer to photograph some more blossom trees.

I used to think that maybe the wind had blown the blossom as it was blurry, but no longer do I think that way when I see those faces looking back at me through the whispyness - if that's a word?

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 09-12-2010, 09:27 AM
Firecracker

I really do want to see these but dont know what I am looking for! Could someone please help me out and highlight an area in the photo for me to look at?
Old 09-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Master
Wowsers!! .............
Old 09-12-2010, 01:33 PM
pictoriale1

I don't think whispyness is a word Amethyst but,
if you break it up to whi-"spy"-ness then it seems apt for all the other
beings "spying" in the background.

Yes summer is lovely time with all the blossons around, but every season
has got something to display.

Firecracker, you are having problems seeing the little beings?
Maybe you are trying too hard, I suggest you relax and let your eyes wander over the photo, sometimes you see them when you are further away from the screen and other times up close. If you are not used to seeing them or
have never seen them at all before, it could take a little practise.

Try looking at the centre of the small flowers, there is some blurring but the faces are there to see.

If you want to see other photographs and read up on the information about
nature spirits why don't you visit:

http://fairytastic.ning.com/

Wowsers indeed Nightspirit.
Old 17-06-2014, 12:34 PM
Chirpyrosa

Ive once seen a butterfly fairy in my bedroom, it was tall and wide, a big butterfly about the size of 10 butterflies vertical and 5 horizontally linked up. It was a he. Vanished in a second.