Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I don't suggest going around saying "clarity now" or "awareness now" or anything of that matter

Well, william buhlman has been using these commands for around 40 years so l think he would know what he's doing. And from my experience, they certainly give you a greater awareness and a better experience. You could say the same thing about looking at your hands to become more aware and to prolong the experience - how many do that over there?? Perhaps your exaggerating a bit, l think.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Well, william buhlman has been using these commands for around 40 years so l think he would know what he's doing. And from my experience, they certainly give you a greater awareness and a better experience. You could say the same thing about looking at your hands to become more aware and to prolong the experience - how many do that over there?? Perhaps your exaggerating a bit, l think.
William Buhlman also believes that his thoughts control entire dimensions, realms, worlds, and other beings. Which is not only egotistical it is incredibly unlikely. Unless you are Professor X and part of the X-Men your thoughts do not control entire dimensions, worlds, realms, and the beings that live in them. Just because someone writes a book doesn't mean they are an authority on something. There are dozens of other astral projection authors that I have read that have a much more realistic and less egotistical perspective on astral projection and their experiences. As I stated before I am not interested in having manufactured experiences that are filtered by the belief that my "thoughts control that." I am only interested in experiencing these realms, dimensions, and worlds in their complete natural state. I want to see how things actually work when the other beings who inhabit these realms aren't acting differently because some ridiculous astral projector is making his presence known by running around saying "clarity now!" If you don't think that is true then next time you travel out of country I suggest going to a building or some random spot in a city and walk around yelling out "clarity now" and watch how everyone acts and reacts to you, watch how nobody wants anything to do with you because you look crazy. It's really no different in the dimensions we experience through astral projection and lucid dreaming. The only real difference is that instead of just looking like some insane foreigner you identify yourself as an astral projector, which in turn destroys almost any chance of experiencing a realm in its natural state.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
I think using command is wonderful and it works. When my vision is not clear I say I can see. I can see very well. It makes a huge difference. When I do not feel that aware, I say, I am alert. I become very alert. I think Buhman's words are wonderful. It is a great tool to use.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:38 PM
BreathingNow

anthony c,
Returning to the body has never been a problem in my travels. Remembering it generall takes you back to it.

Interesting suggestion, durgaa, I will have to try it. Thanks!
Old 24-09-2014, 07:15 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
I just want to know if you have an bad experience and want to wake up if you doing it while you sleep what do u do?
If your in an other spiritual plane how do u get back and can you just wake up and be back in your body from another plane?
Thanks so much

I agree with everyone above that you'll always find yourself back in your body, probably sooner than you'd like, but here is a trick that works for me. Just close your eyes and fall backwards. Straight, like a plank of wood, and fall backwards. I used to do this a lot when I first started astral projecting through meditation because the experiences were quite long. When I did this I'd always feel like I was falling or being pulled back into myself. I'm sure it wouldn't work for everyone because everyone is different, but it's definitely worth a go. Intent goes a long way also. Most folks have fairly short experiences so if you're worried about ending an experience? I wouldn't put too much thought into it. These things tend to end themselves without much help. Good luck!
Old 24-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Master
Truthfully worrying about and taking extra steps to try and "return to a body" that doesn't exist in the dimension you're in during an astral projection is a pointless charade. It's like worrying about the food you're eating isn't going to come out of the other end unless you say some magically hoodoo spell and do 10 backflips. You don't have to worry about returning to a "body" because when you astral project you are inside of a body and your physical body doesn't exist in the dimension you're in so even if there was some magical way to return to it (there isn't) other than a projection naturally ending as it always does and convincing yourself you somehow manually made it back to a body that doesn't exist in that dimension it wouldn't be worth worrying about. The only thing that leaves a physical body and returns to a physical body through astral projection is consciousness and that happens as automatically and naturally as well... Food you ate being digested and coming out of the other end, I am sure someone will say "well I've been constipated before so that means it isn't always true" keep in mind it's just a metaphor for how pointless worrying about and pretending that you can, need to, or ever have returned manually to a body during astral projection is.