Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-07-2014, 03:33 AM
Sleepy_Druid

The Bear?

Hello all!

I don't necessarily know if this is the right place to put this but I'd love to know!

I have always felt close to the bear! Is that significant in a way?

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Old 06-07-2014, 04:47 AM
Master

Bear could be your animal guide.
Old 06-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Sleepy_Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Bear could be your animal guide.

Hey thanks! I'll totally look into that!
Old 07-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Master
http://www.shamanicjourney.com/artic...transformation

"Bear medicine teaches us introspection, aiding us to digest our experiences and to discover that we have within ourselves the answers to all our questions. We all have bags of wisdom, if only we slow down and listen to what our intuition, our inner knowing voice is telling us."
Old 07-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Sleepy_Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
http://www.shamanicjourney.com/artic...transformation

"Bear medicine teaches us introspection, aiding us to digest our experiences and to discover that we have within ourselves the answers to all our questions. We all have bags of wisdom, if only we slow down and listen to what our intuition, our inner knowing voice is telling us."

Thank so much, that makes a lot of sense and speaks to me. (:
Old 07-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy_Druid
Thank so much, that makes a lot of sense and speaks to me. (:

Maybe look into shamanic journeying that way you can connect with your power animal, which quite possibly could be the bear You can ask your power animal to give you messages.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:58 AM
Sleepy_Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Maybe look into shamanic journeying that way you can connect with your power animal, which quite possibly could be the bear You can ask your power animal to give you messages.

Good idea! Next time I sit and visualize I will have to ask some questions.
Old 09-07-2014, 09:23 AM
Amoralight

In this life, I'm a woman.
In my next life, I'd like to be a bear.

When you're a bear, you get to hibernate.
You do nothing but sleep for six months.
I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate you're suppose to eat yourself stupid.
I could deal with that too.

When you're a girl bear you get to birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you are sleeping and wake up to partially grown, cute cuddly cubs.
I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of hand you swat them too.
I could deal with that.

If you're a bear your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup, gonna be a bear.

ALWAYS LIKED THAT BEAR STORY.

In Ted Andrews book 'Animal Speak' his keynote for Bear is "Awakening the Power of the Unconscious" The last paragraph about bear is....

All bears have a great fondness for honey. Honey is the natural sweetness of life. It is usually found in hives, located in trees, reflecting a connection between bears and trees. It is a reminder for those with this totem to go within to awaken the power, but only by bringing it out into the open and applying it will the honey of life be tasted.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:43 PM
Sleepy_Druid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoralight
In this life, I'm a woman.
In my next life, I'd like to be a bear.

When you're a bear, you get to hibernate.
You do nothing but sleep for six months.
I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate you're suppose to eat yourself stupid.
I could deal with that too.

When you're a girl bear you get to birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you are sleeping and wake up to partially grown, cute cuddly cubs.
I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of hand you swat them too.
I could deal with that.

If you're a bear your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup, gonna be a bear.

ALWAYS LIKED THAT BEAR STORY.

In Ted Andrews book 'Animal Speak' his keynote for Bear is "Awakening the Power of the Unconscious" The last paragraph about bear is....

All bears have a great fondness for honey. Honey is the natural sweetness of life. It is usually found in hives, located in trees, reflecting a connection between bears and trees. It is a reminder for those with this totem to go within to awaken the power, but only by bringing it out into the open and applying it will the honey of life be tasted.

I really enjoyed the last part of the story and I really agree with it. I am very connected to trees and I have always felt the bear was my guide animal. Thank you so much for sharing!