Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 28-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Knower
beautiful Orbs

hosting image
Old 11-06-2014, 10:10 AM
Master

nic pict. I take orb photos too.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Knower
Oh my goodness, this is beautiful<3
I love how they are surrounding this statue.
Might I ask, how do you know where to take the photos and how to know that orbs are present?
Old 11-06-2014, 09:11 PM
Master

Intresting. I saw those all the time.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny Kay
Oh my goodness, this is beautiful<3
I love how they are surrounding this statue.
Might I ask, how do you know where to take the photos and how to know that orbs are present?

For myself, its just orbs are so often about me (I dont know if its the same with others or not). They even get in the way at times eg I was trying to take a photo of a cupboard I wanted to sell online, and there is an orb right in front of it in the photo. I had to take another photo asking "please do not appear in this photo".

On rare occassions I also see them with my eyes.
Old 18-06-2014, 09:13 PM
Knower
Bunny Kay, orbs have always been apart of me since very little. I usually photograph them a lot lol. They always appear in my photos. The older I got, I developed a feeling of almost feeling when they are around... Almost like I think of orbs, and they show up :) pretty neat!!
Old 19-06-2014, 04:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
The light of the body is the eye, if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
Matthew 6•22

Thanks for that quote, that's a good one. How I've been understanding it and synthesizing what I've read goessomething like this.

The 3rd eye develops to unify right and left, balance masculine & feminine perspectives, with the proper alignment a switcheroo takes place and new creative abilities are formed. The 3rd eye light let in nourishes the activation of the quantum relationships between the various layers of your being from God down to the etheric body which also connects us to others. What eventually develops from (the completion & perfection of man when his form can easily accommodate/hold/create with 7th-dimensional consciousness) is a light being whose energy bodies holds the whole blueprint for physical form, the empowered/accurate/aligned/truthful 7th dimensional consciousness can then control the entire mass of its physical form and take it with her as fast as her thoughts can travel.

In Revelations the 144k are distinguished by a mark on the forehead- the 3rd eye. It's a developmental achievement (in one sense) that applies to everyone. It's the final destination for physical form (but not actions, the soul-within-the body continues learning and creating) that is on everyone's soul path.
Old 26-06-2014, 02:47 AM
Knower
Thanks Astral Jane, and you have put that into very beautiful and true words!!! Thank you for that! :)
Old 27-06-2014, 06:42 PM
energyman1

Orbs are an amazing phenomenon, a book has been written about them I can't remember the author, google search orb book. There are a number of explanations for them, there is no question they are an energy form and appear to have sentience and intent, does that make them a life form? I have a photo which has thousands of orbs and I would post it but they won't let me. Anyway it seems there are more appearing. It is interesting that orbs are captured on camera but rarely seen by eye. This may be because they flash in and out of this dimension faster than the blink rate of 1/60 second. They also cause light vortices and I have several of those also. Just saying.