Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-06-2017, 08:00 AM
Knower

Bunny Dreams.

Hi all!
My mom did a reading and pulled these cards.
She said she has been having some dreams about my dad, three days in a row, and they have been divorced and separated for years now. He's not remembered much in this house and life goes on just fine. So for him to pop up three nights in a row in a dream for her was weird.

She used the rider deck.
Nothing came up reversed.
She asked what is the message from the dreams.

Ace swords- iMessage will come. Which is true because she didn't have dreams or maybe an email or snail mail or call.

3 of wands- could this mean that he's looking away from us now that he left us is just his back is to us and he's looking ahead for his own life. Or he standing at where he is and he's looking in the horizon thinking about something.

the Hierophant- I don't know about this one. It could represent him or someone else ? It's in the future, or the third card. So this is the pope card, I am not really sure but could also mean that someone is feeling that they're being judged by the society there in?

* Anyone would help us, understand the cards better, we would appreciate it !

Last edited by Roses Are Red : 24-06-2017 at 10:51 AM.
Old 23-07-2017, 01:31 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roses Are Red
Hi all!
My mom did a reading and pulled these cards.
She said she has been having some dreams about my dad, three days in a row, and they have been divorced and separated for years now. He's not remembered much in this house and life goes on just fine. So for him to pop up three nights in a row in a dream for her was weird.

She used the rider deck.
Nothing came up reversed.
She asked what is the message from the dreams.

Ace swords- iMessage will come. Which is true because she didn't have dreams or maybe an email or snail mail or call.

3 of wands- could this mean that he's looking away from us now that he left us is just his back is to us and he's looking ahead for his own life. Or he standing at where he is and he's looking in the horizon thinking about something.

the Hierophant- I don't know about this one. It could represent him or someone else ? It's in the future, or the third card. So this is the pope card, I am not really sure but could also mean that someone is feeling that they're being judged by the society there in?

* Anyone would help us, understand the cards better, we would appreciate it !

Ace of Swords

Realization, Seeing things through, clarity

3 of Wands

Preparation, investment, leaving things behind

Hierophant

Religion, tradition, beliefs

Seeing things through of how things really are, leaving the bad memories behind. There's someone to guide the way to greater spiritual awakening (or religious awakening).

That's my interpretation. Hope there are others with different interpretations who will step up as well
Old 28-09-2017, 05:51 AM
Knower

Great ! Thanx
So the are saying that there has been spiritual help in a good way for her?
Old 29-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Newbie ;)

I don't know why you are allocating past/present/future positions to these cards when the question was "what is the message of the dreams". IMO, the central card is the answer to the question with the flanking cards as modifiers of that central card.

Re: the 3 of wands - I don't think he's looking away from you but rather he's looking out for you. He has a very good vantage point…high above, he can see very clearly where he's going and where he wants to go and what he wants to do. It's also an indication that he's already taken steps to make whatever he wants to happen, happen, and he's waiting for results of those actions. Addtionally, Hierophants teach, or, if you prefer, preach, but they do not judge…their goal is to guide, not to condemn or condone. His wisdom comes from time honored beliefs and traditions designed for the good of society - things that are handed down from generation to generation and proven to be worthy as they have withstood the test of time. Couple that with the clear thinking of the Ace, I'd say the message is that your father is looking out for your family in a very down to earth traditional way - he's seeing something out there and is seeking guidance on which way to go, or, has clear knowledge of what to do, but wants to handle it in a traditional way.

If the message is for your mother, then I think it indicates that she should be looking beyond what is around her, think about the family in a larger more openminded sense while keeping the values of traditional family in mind.

It's late so this may not make as much sense as it was meant to.