Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 24-02-2013, 06:35 PM
escucharla

Palmistry - double life line

Hey everyone,

Out of curiosity, I was told that I have a double life line and I'm not quite sure what the means. Also I was told that I have a mark of the fish on my hand. Does anyone have sny good resources for palmistry that they can reecommend? I'm interested to see what these marking mean.

Thanks so much!
Old 02-03-2013, 06:38 AM
Master

Can you upload a good photo?

I haven't heard of 'mark of the fish' but might recognise it under a different name.

I haven't seen a double life line before and can't quite recall what it means... vaguely recall being told that we should read the outer line though (but this might be incorrect). "Double" line-ness might also be the fate line or a relationship line running parallel to the life line.

Books: I go off Paul Fenton-Smith's "Palmistry Revealed". It's not exhaustive, but I feel it covers the basics clearly and simply without the fiddle-faddle that can make palmistry confusing to study.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:45 PM
escucharla

Thanks for the response! Hopefully these photos are clear enough. Thanks for the book suggestion, I will definitely pick it up when I pop into the bookstore next.

I have tried to study up on palmistry before and I've heard that your non-dominant hand is the "blueprint of your life at birth" while your dominant hand can change according to your choices and how you live your life.

I guess I must have strayed from my destined path, since my palms are markedly different from each other.

Left Palm (non-dominant):
[IMG][/IMG]

Right Palm (dominant):
Old 11-03-2013, 03:43 AM
missrachel300

I have a somewhat similar lifeline anomaly on both my hands. Im not sure what it means either....

Its kinda looks like it split and shifted.

Ive read different books, but have not had luck in finding a good answer.... I dont think Ive read the best books tho...
Old 11-03-2013, 10:49 PM
escucharla

Thanks for the reply missrachel!

It could either be a double life line or a sister line. Not too sure, either.

If you don't mind me asking, which books have you read?

It would be interesting to see the differences in opinion between authors.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:42 AM
missrachel300

Hi! I wish a could tell you, but, its actually something I looked into a few years ago. I read different books that I could find online for free. Don't remember what they were :/ None of them were too substantial.

I've had my palm read by a few amateurs. None made any mention of it. I asked one what they thought about the strangeness, they had no idea.

I often think I should find a professional palm reader.

Secretly, I look at peoples hands when I get an opportunity, lol. Only once have I seen another lifeline similar to mine.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:04 AM
rayosunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrachel300
I have a somewhat similar lifeline anomaly on both my hands. Im not sure what it means either....

Its kinda looks like it split and shifted.

Ive read different books, but have not had luck in finding a good answer.... I dont think Ive read the best books tho...

Funny I came across this thread here and now, had a soul reader look at my palm today and comment on my double, spilt like a Y lifeline and state that they have found those with strong natural healing abilities to have marks such as this in their lines on their palms
Old 12-03-2013, 06:51 AM
missrachel300

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayosunshine
Funny I came across this thread here and now, had a soul reader look at my palm today and comment on my double, spilt like a Y lifeline and state that they have found those with strong natural healing abilities to have marks such as this in their lines on their palms

Thanks for your input! :) I wonder if anyone else has heard similar explanations!
Old 12-03-2013, 07:34 AM
escucharla

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayosunshine

That's really interesting since I'm studying medicine. Can't say I'm too good at it, though. We'll see...
Old 12-03-2013, 08:05 AM
missrachel300

Quote:
Originally Posted by escucharla
That's really interesting since I'm studying medicine. Can't say I'm too good at it, though. We'll see...

Good luck with your studies!