Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-01-2018, 07:25 PM
Master
Meditation Cassady Cayne

I decided to do my meditation again, the anchoring into the higher dimensions one that I purchased around September last year.
Since we broke up I stopped doing that one. A bit too much to handle for me and apart from that, I didn't see the point.
I went through it all, my part is first. Cleansing of my system and chakras, starting with the Earth Star chakra, then up.
Then my TF has to come up to the higher dimension, and I was curious to see what he'd look like. The first time I did this meditation I kept it open, didn't know what would happen, didn't expect anything, yet my TF came at the speed of light, full of enthusiasm and very willing. I didn't fill in what he'd look like, but it was my ex, my TF.
So this time I was curious if I'd still see him, and if he'd come. What do you know? I drifted off at the exact moment he was to come and I 'woke up' when his Solar Plexus was being cleansed. LOL. So I missed the whole section of him coming up to that dimension, us meeting, and the start of the cleansing.
I kept drifting off after that, so missed most of the part where we connect, the part I always felt very very strongly too.
Isn't that peculiar? Spirit wants to keep me in the dark, grmble. I have never drifted off during this meditation. I seldom drift off during any meditation, not since I left the 'newbie meditation' phase behind over 10 years ago. So this really is odd.
And now I missed the bits that I was most interested in and curious about. I'm mildly annoyed
Old 09-01-2018, 08:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Lol, you're funny. I very much mean that as a compliment. I like that you have a sense of humor about it. I like to have a sense of humor on the journey, because it's all so ridiculous sometimes. We as people are very funny, and I actually have a sense of joy about this.

There's no getting around higher self, that's my take on what you did.

It reminds me of one time when my Twin and I met in the dream state and he gave me a big long lecture on what we're doing mission-wise and then talked about the next time we're going to meet up again. He gave me the exact date and time and my higher self blocked that part, everything else was totally clear, and that part was garbled. Talk about annoyed!

But it's for the best. I am very time oriented and if I was worrying about that next meet up it would distract me from what I'm doing mission-wise right now, so I didn't allow it.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 09-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Master
Haha, thank you!
And yes, humour is helpful. Helluva lot healthier than being all miserable and grumpy about things.
And like you, I also have to keep my focus on my own goals. Only just started with a better and more channeled approach. This is not the time for me to get distracted. I have to follow through and manifest my own things.

I am finding it difficult to let the connection with my TF be and let my love for him flow and still focus on my goals. Yet, if I inadvertently pinch myself of from that love and connection, the rest doesn't flow either. I lose my inspiration and drive.
So I have to find a balance in allowing things to flow and still keep focusing on my goals in life. I say that sounds a helluva lot easier than it is, haha.
Old 10-01-2018, 03:15 AM
Deactivated Account
I like what you're saying about manifesting your own things. Sounds like you have a great attitude and I'm glad to hear you've found an approach you think will work better for you. :)

One thing which has helped me is not denying how I feel about my soul mate. I used to fight it and it cost me, big time. As long as I don't mess with that, everything flows. He's in my life for a reason, a big reason. It took me a while to learn that.

I can be stubborn.

And yes it does take time to change habits, and find balance, but you will get there. It will come in time.

Besides, you can't stop Fabulous.

Last edited by Ciona : 10-01-2018 at 04:33 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:37 AM
Master
Owww. thank you! That is really sweet and makes me feel good! Put a smile on my face, hihi.
And I agree with you, when I try to pinch it off, everything else stops flowing too. Logical, you cannot pinch just the one thing off, can you?
Funny how what Rori Raye (relationship coach) once said suddenly pops up: emotions and feelings are like a soup, all are in it. Some are the lid, like anger and fear, and you keep that lid on because you're afraid of all the emotions & feelings in the soup. But if you want to feel the good things, you have to get in there, have to remove that lid, as all the wonderful feelings are in that soup too. So if you keep the lid on because you fear the less nice feelings in the soup, you miss out on the good ones too.

Not verbatim how she said it, but what it boils down to. I often find it funny how all these things come down to what Abraham Hicks says as well. Everything indeed has to do with Law of Attraction, that's something that's becoming clearer and clearer to me.
Abe says that the best way to get over an ex and heartache is to love them as much as you can.
Different words, same advice.
And what both you and I have discovered too.

But tell me, how does that work out with finding new love eventually?
Old 13-01-2018, 04:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Hihi.

Well, I don't get over my exes (once I love someone that's pretty much it), but I get what you mean. As far as it boiling down to the same thing in the sense of loving them as much as you can.

For me there are no issues with finding new love eventually, because every time I've thought there isn't room for any more, I love a new person.

I'm kind of the reverse of a lot of people, I guess. I don't define things in terms of romantic relationships. I let the connection come naturally and whatever feelings arise, arise. If some of the feelings are romantic, fine. If there is a divine partnership, fine. If it's divine sisterly or brotherly feelings, or deep platonic love, fine. Most of my connections are a mixture of these. Because as you might imagine, they are people who have gravitated to me, who share that same trait I have, they are also the same way about it, deep down inside themselves. I share all of my connections with other people.

One of them is more platonic than the others, this is someone who registers vibrationally as my best friend. It's not that we can't be romantic, but our connection is based solidly on other things, a deep love. He's with me all the time. And yes, it is a divine love. I had to repair that connection once, because I kind of screwed things up by trying to define things too far and compartmentalize them. He's my best friend, and he's a lot like me in the way I'm describing, so it didn't work out very well for me messing with it too much and trying to pigeon-hole him, as you might imagine. I don't mess with him anymore lol. Talk about go-rounds!!

I don't put labels in the sense of, oh that's a romantic relationship, and that one isn't, or this is a "just" a friendship, or whatever. I just let the feelings come and let the connection be whatever it is and let the Universe tell me who that person is, in relation to me. I'm not trying to tell the Universe anything.

This kind of thing is very hard for my connections to get around, or as I illustrated above, for me to get around, with them. Their identities become apparent, exactly which member of my soul family they are.

I would rather fill my heart up with my soul family, than insist upon finding or having a romantic relationship. It's not that I'm not open, to having one. I do and I have, and having one doesn't turn the other connections off. I'm just open to all of the possibilities, that's what I'm saying. All of them, without fear. And I'm fine that way, it brings so much joy. As I've gone up in vibration, my heart center has not only gotten healthier, but obviously as it's expanded I've discovered just how big it actually is or can be, which is what I try to encourage people towards. In their journey, and in these connections. Not try to encourage them to embrace or live any particular lifestyle (mine or anyone else's, I wouldn't do that), I just try to encourage people that their heart already knows what it's doing, because it does. Who you are, who you're going to meet, who matters, your mission/purpose, all of that, the heart already knows, and it's trying to grow into that. That's why we can't get around higher self.

It's the conscious mind that doesn't know, the conscious mind who over-fixates, the conscious mind who talks itself into all of these fears which have nothing to do with anything. All is love.

I have a lot of trust in the Universe, I guess. It never lies to me or lets me down. Everything is exactly as it should be in this moment.

Last edited by Ciona : 13-01-2018 at 07:42 AM.
Old 13-01-2018, 05:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Here's a song for you, FairyCrystal. Try to ignore all of the monkeys in the vid lol, and just listen.

Coldplay - Adventure of a Lifetime
https://youtu.be/QtXby3twMmI

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
Everything you want's a dream away
We are legends, every day
That's what she told him

I feel my heart beating
I feel my heart beneath my skin

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
Everything you want's a dream away
Under this pressure, under this weight
We are diamonds taking shape
We are diamonds taking shape

Just a song I like, and wanted to share.

Last edited by Ciona : 13-01-2018 at 06:58 AM.
Old 13-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Master
Thank you! I will listen to it in a minute, just wanted to say, the mention of diamonds in it is really typical...
I've had a thing for diamond shapes for years, never got it until I realized it is representative of me: multi-faceted.
So for my beginning coaching practice for women I chose a pink diamond for a logo and in the banner/header.
Then there was this out of the blue free training for beginning entrepreneurs called "Shine like a diamond".
And now there's mention in these lyrics of diamonds too, diamonds taking shape...

I will read through your previous posting again as well. It has to sink in first.
Thank you, you are wonderful!

Old 14-01-2018, 04:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Aw, that's sweet and very kind of you to say.

I've picked up on you being multi-faceted. It's interesting, your different sides and approaches...

I'm also not surprised to hear about the diamonds, but then again, I've always associated you with rocks.

The diamonds are a very interesting pattern...