Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 16-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Master

I don't think people realize the implications of the DOD admitting ufos are real in the NYT and they have foreign materials.. or the level of people in To the Stars Academy and the claims they are making. I realize it's going to take a while for change, always does, but do people understand what this means? It's a pretty significant revelation. What's funny to me is how the conspiracy theorists are down on Tom Delonge and all this stuff, like their pastime is being infiltrated by reality. UFOs are their realm but now it's not a conspiracy anymore so they're all negative on it, saying "it's a conspiracy!". lol
Old 16-01-2018, 06:54 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I don't think people realize the implications of the DOD admitting ufos are real in the NYT and they have foreign materials.. or the level of people in To the Stars Academy and the claims they are making. I realize it's going to take a while for change, always does, but do people understand what this means? It's a pretty significant revelation. What's funny to me is how the conspiracy theorists are down on Tom Delonge and all this stuff, like their pastime is being infiltrated by reality. UFOs are their realm but now it's not a conspiracy anymore so they're all negative on it, saying "it's a conspiracy!". lol

Tom Delong IS crazy. I dont care about the level of his 'insiders', the fact that hes selling private stock of the company just screams of cash grab and he can just milk non-existant information for years just so people keep investing. Classic scam stock, they will try to pump up the price just so the insiders can sell millions of shares at overinflated prices. I dont think they can just announce that they have a patent to alien technology. Hes just the mediocre celebrity for PR, which adds to the scam thing.
Old 16-01-2018, 07:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Tom Delong IS crazy. I dont care about the level of his 'insiders', the fact that hes selling private stock of the company just screams of cash grab and he can just milk non-existant information for years just so people keep investing. Classic scam stock, they will try to pump up the price just so the insiders can sell millions of shares at overinflated prices. I dont think they can just announce that they have a patent to alien technology. Hes just the mediocre celebrity for PR, which adds to the scam thing.
I listened to several interviews of his, he didn't sounds crazy or like he was scamming to me. Just sounded like a normal guy that was excited about something he considered to be very significant. He said he didn't really expect people to believe him yet because the company is brand new and hasn't done anything yet. Sounds like a sane person to me to not be naive and expect people to believe him without proof. That's what conspiracy theorists do all the time.

And I would disagree, I think the people he has in his company says quite a bit about it's validity.
Old 16-01-2018, 09:08 PM
Experiencer
I like Tom Delonge. First for his music and second for his passion.

UFO is taboo topic for long time and it can go anywhere. It can be true or it can be false, so i support that right informations comes out.

In all that should invest people that believe in all that anyway and are prepaired to support that cause no matter if it comes into realisation. It can go both ways.

Financially speaking, Tom made enough money that he has no greed for more so why would he go into scam, when he can still make some bucks with music.

Well, i hope we could say later, that he did made some difference to better about ufo knowledge.
Old 16-01-2018, 11:13 PM
Master
"When will governments disclose?

Like much of our experience here, we want to make disclosure an external event: files revealed, alien beings discussed and advanced tech released. The reality is that these are things that occur authentically **after** we reach a certain level of self awareness and cosmic connection ourselves and not a moment before.

Disclosure is actually a quantum leap of consciousness where in we deeply shift, begin to remember who we are, and then the external world flows with information to match.
The more that we clamour for governments to release files and “tell the truth” (Soft disclosure! Full disclosure! Medium disclosure! ) the more energy they can harvest from us and the more leverage they have to control the narrative. This includes aspects of the government that are actively pushing their distraction narratives in the New Age and Ufology, by the way.

These stories from the government/military/whistleblowers become crooked because there is no inner truth to hold them accountable; our intense external focus indicates that we are not looking inward and connecting with our own cosmic consciousness and capacity to remember.

We don’t need disclosure, we don’t need to be told who we are, we need to remember who we are. We need to play with our own capacities to journey beyond this world. We need to continue waking up and releasing dependancy on people to tell us who we are and what we are capable of.” ~ Gigi Young
Old 16-01-2018, 11:44 PM
Master
Just gonna toss this in here. The government will disclose when its good and ready. Which is likely when the public is as interested in mining crashed UFO's as the government is and the government suddenly finds itself in a race against large segments of the population to crash sites and when they 'use their guns' to take over the site they will find PART of a UFO left. LOL
At that point they will have to WORK with the Public or keep getting our scraps. They won't be able to deny anymore and will have to work with us.

As more and more people come to calmly accept that "Gee we're not alone in the Universe and sometimes we get visited, then more and more people will get tired of hoping the government will come clean and will instead be racing to sites to get their own proof, or sell artifacts on the black market or to engineers to backwards engineer just as the government is doing now.

I'm going to laugh really gleefully the day the US Military in having to peel 90 year old grandma's with screw drivers and welding torches off UFO's!!!!
Finders Keepers!!!
LOL

In the meantime there's those like me who allow our consciousness to roam the universe unfettered, getting to places, worlds and dimensions still outside the linear thinkers grasp. :) While way better than having a UFO crash in your backyard, it's not as amusing as watching a governing body trying to deny UFO's existence while fighting for the scraps against determined citizens baring Lowe's Hardware tools.
Old 17-01-2018, 01:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
I like Tom Delonge. First for his music and second for his passion.
Yeah I like him too, I was a skater and I play music so can kind of relate to him. He's a pretty normal and likeable guy, maybe a little overzealous sometimes but gives a positive vibe.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
"When will governments disclose?

Like much of our experience here, we want to make disclosure an external event: files revealed, alien beings discussed and advanced tech released. The reality is that these are things that occur authentically **after** we reach a certain level of self awareness and cosmic connection ourselves and not a moment before.

Disclosure is actually a quantum leap of consciousness where in we deeply shift, begin to remember who we are, and then the external world flows with information to match.
The more that we clamour for governments to release files and “tell the truth” (Soft disclosure! Full disclosure! Medium disclosure! ) the more energy they can harvest from us and the more leverage they have to control the narrative. This includes aspects of the government that are actively pushing their distraction narratives in the New Age and Ufology, by the way.

These stories from the government/military/whistleblowers become crooked because there is no inner truth to hold them accountable; our intense external focus indicates that we are not looking inward and connecting with our own cosmic consciousness and capacity to remember.

We don’t need disclosure, we don’t need to be told who we are, we need to remember who we are. We need to play with our own capacities to journey beyond this world. We need to continue waking up and releasing dependancy on people to tell us who we are and what we are capable of.” ~ Gigi Young

If anyone wishes to indulge in the series cosmic disclosure you will find one of the episodes that was talked about in the blogs by folks like us was from this past September. Corey Goode and David Wilcock discussed the alliance being fed up with our governments promises from many years back into easing us into disclosure at the pace they wished to take. In this episode Corey Goode confirms that the alliance is no longer sitting back on lies and fake promises made and will take the matter into their own hands (for lack of a better term). They told our government there will be a growing increase not only in sitings of UFO's but also outright contact with those who are enlightened and believe. This contact will be done through dream state, meditation, channeling, or REM. They will now present themselves to those who are open to get the word out. They are sick of our governments lies. They (the alliance/terrestrials) wish to help mankind and actually have in the technology they had shared with our government which they supressed. This technology would outright free our society and level the playing field. From what they state on this show is that there would be no more upper, middle, or lower class. We all would be equals. But in disclosing this to the public the goverment also knows it will risk an overwhelming amount of discord and anger over the supression of it too. In that long ago we could've been a very free society, with clean air, water, and alternative ways for energy, along with replicators for all our needs. We would all be equals. And the elites or "powers that be" don't like that. Power is intoxicating to some people and they do not wish to relinquish this edge over others who don't have it. Being equal does not fly with them.
Old 19-01-2018, 04:39 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
If anyone wishes to indulge in the series cosmic disclosure you will find one of the episodes that was talked about in the blogs by folks like us was from this past September. Corey Goode and David Wilcock discussed the alliance being fed up with our governments promises from many years back into easing us into disclosure at the pace they wished to take. In this episode Corey Goode confirms that the alliance is no longer sitting back on lies and fake promises made and will take the matter into their own hands (for lack of a better term). They told our government there will be a growing increase not only in sitings of UFO's but also outright contact with those who are enlightened and believe. This contact will be done through dream state, meditation, channeling, or REM. They will now present themselves to those who are open to get the word out. They are sick of our governments lies. They (the alliance/terrestrials) wish to help mankind and actually have in the technology they had shared with our government which they supressed. This technology would outright free our society and level the playing field. From what they state on this show is that there would be no more upper, middle, or lower class. We all would be equals. But in disclosing this to the public the goverment also knows it will risk an overwhelming amount of discord and anger over the supression of it too. In that long ago we could've been a very free society, with clean air, water, and alternative ways for energy, along with replicators for all our needs. We would all be equals. And the elites or "powers that be" don't like that. Power is intoxicating to some people and they do not wish to relinquish this edge over others who don't have it. Being equal does not fly with them.

Ive heard of these replicators from Wilcock. But dont you think 3D printers are pretty close? Im sure in 20 years 3D printers will be borderline replicators. Which is pretty amazing
Old 19-01-2018, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Ive heard of these replicators from Wilcock. But dont you think 3D printers are pretty close? Im sure in 20 years 3D printers will be borderline replicators. Which is pretty amazing
Replicators already exist...