Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Master
Reading for traceyacey12

Quote:
Will I see someone from work on Monday when I go to my doctors appointment?

Despair, thief

I am getting a No, it does not feel positive from the cards o.O More like keeping distance. Let me know if you have more questions, this feels like the shortest reading ever lol.
Thanks for the reading earlier. I appreciate it.

Next reading for angelic star
Will connecting to PSK or RS be positive for me in the long run ?
Old 09-01-2018, 01:51 AM
traceyacey12

Feedback for angelic star

You were indeed correct -- saw no one from work today.

Reading for angelic star

Page of pentacles, the moon, nine of pentacles, ace of pentacles, queen of pentacles, strength

Yes I see it will be very positive for you. I am getting that it you grow and mature in matters of the heart and it will also be soul nurturing. It will also be good for you mentally as it will allow to have many new ideas about those you take care of. It will also allow you to lay a foundation for life with the one you love and the card indicates this life will be peaceful and beautiful. I am seeing that connecting with these things will allow you to generate a very good idea about how to better beautify your life, how to better improve it. You will also be successful in the endeavor to better your life aesthetically and will be recognized for it by those around you. The connection will also allow you to tame the more aggressive, cold-hearted instincts of a young man in your life and you will be able to show him a better, more peaceful and calm way.

Hope this relates :)

Question for traceyacey12

Why has numbness manifested in my twin flame journey?
Old 09-01-2018, 05:35 AM
Master
Feedback for traceyacey

Great read Tracey. Your readings are good, its impressive. Keep up the good work ! Thank you for your time and effort.

Next reading for Traceyacey
Old 09-01-2018, 08:00 AM
Master
Reading for Traceyacey
Quote:

3 of wands, 9 of Swords

It feels that there is a need of karmic release that can happen by taking a leap. This is about your path as a whole and not just your love path ahead. Travel could help. Moving to a newer place will give shift of perspective for you ad you are ready to charge ahead. This is a time of sorting out, clearing out the old for you. Prioritizing all of life objectives/ goals etc. The next 9 months will be good in this regard. The cards show seeking help and asking for higher guidance through your daily work even for small petty things.
You are ready to take leaps, just charge ahead to not remain where you are at, but to move ahead steadily because it's about time if you really set your will to it.

I hope this helps and relates , let me know, brightest blessings ~

what is the true outcome of exploring relationship with A ?
Old 09-01-2018, 10:48 PM
traceyacey12

yeah, I know the twin flame journey is supposed to be more than just about love. and yes, I have really had a lot of hurdles in the way so it would make sense that you got the message that it is about time. I will try to ask for daily guidance, which I sort of already do through the cards, but I'll try to be mindful to do it more often. Thanks for the feedback by the way -- I really appreciate it :)

Reading for angelic star

Eight of swords, the wheel, the lord, seven of cups, the tower, nine of cups

I am getting that you feel trapped and feel like don't know which direction to head with this relationship but you're moving forward gracefully. The advise is to set boundaries with this person-- it will make you much more at peace with the situation. I see this person has a "screw it" attitude that you are going to have to learn to manage if you don't want to become exhausted from it. The relationship will inheritedly be exhausting but if you take the time to relax and seek alone time after dealing with this person, you will be okay. You are very strong and have the internal resources to deal with this, even if on the outside it seems like the relationship with this person is getting to you. Sharing meals with this person will be good and will bring peace to the relationship.

what will come about from the job interview I had on the phone today?
Old 10-01-2018, 05:58 PM
Master

traceyacey12
disruption (tower), authority (emperor), Universe (world), Destiny (wheeloffortune) and ace pentacles
Mixed cards there. Initially things seem to crumble and go out of control. A controlling male figure or boss might be responsible. Or the work set up is too structured and restrictive. Now the next few cards speak of travel and happier job opportunities, good beginnings at work. Whether it is for the same job as the interview or with another organization, this will be a stroke of luck rather than brought about by anything you do immediately.
Let me know what happened:) All the best

Question for moonincancer
Is my upcoming surgery a good decision or should I consult someone else? Any insight about how it will affect me in the future?
Old 11-01-2018, 03:09 AM
traceyacey12

Feedback for moonincancer

I don't have an outcome yet but I will let you know when it happens.

Reading for moonincancer

Nine of swords, princess of cups, nine of pentacles, the star, eight of swords, princess of swords

Is this surgery in the back? This is what I'm getting. I am getting that for now, no, it is not a good decision. The cards say you should consult someone else. But, a surgery in the future will be good, just not now. For now, you should seek out natural remedies to help you out with what I think is back pain?

What did the person that's going to interview me on Friday think about my spotty work record and my recent workplace drama?
Old 11-01-2018, 05:48 AM
Pathfinder

What did the person that's going to interview me on Friday think about my spotty work record and my recent workplace drama?

Nine of Cups
Death
Temperance

While I get the sense that this employer is considering other candidates as well, I think you're getting a fair shot. They are still trying to make up their minds as to who they should move forward with.

I think they see that they could offer you a fresh start, and in doing so, you would be a strong candidate for the job. They also can tell that you really want this position and you're eager to get started. Your interviewer wants to give you the benefit of the doubt. Have you told them your side of the story regarding this drama? That might clear things up.

Question for HannahRose
What can I do to stop procrastinating and get some work done for my editing side-job? I'm just so devoid of energy when I get home from my fairly taxing full-time job.
Old 12-01-2018, 06:10 AM
Master
Feedback for traceyacey12

Thank you for the reading Tracy. Things have rapidly shifted with this person and there is so much release. What you have said is applicable from the past. Thank you for the reading.

Reading for HannahRose

Quote:
What can I do to stop procrastinating and get some work done for my editing side-job? I'm just so devoid of energy when I get home from my fairly taxing full-time job

Two of pentacles

This feels like transitioning between one job to next. You require relaxation first before you are to venture into any mental activity. As you need rest of the mind to be able to channel and set in for your other job. the cards show body movement, like stretching meditation and relaxation activity first before you do the side job. For example take break, relax your mind perhaps take a nap in between, do some stretches, as this will release stress from your body. Then do what you need to do. With proper relaxation you will be able to do what you need to do. It wont be hard given you get enough rest before you do your side job. With habit of relaxation, you will be able to stretch yourself/ extend yourself for more here. You can do this.

Hope this helps and relates ~

A message of positive encouragement at this time.
Old 12-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Reading for tealily

False Person, Imprisonment, Poverty, Unexpected Income ~ Kipper
You might find a job but you wont be much happy with it in the sense it wont pay as much as your current job does. It will not have the same office politics and stress, but it does not show contentment again, in the sense, that you will continue and take from the energy of your current place and might expect more. And I don't see a complete release for you.
You might need time to adjust to yourself , and to new environment even if its better than current work place. You might find a better atmosphere and friendlier but money wont be as much as you expect. Time to readjust your expectations outside of work, and understand the conditioning and expectations you hold work wise, and ponder on it, to really understand what you want, minus the stress at work. Your answer might be different than what you understand and tell yourself right now.
Some useful things to ponder, thank you.

Reading for angelic star
A message of positive encouragement at this time.

* RWS
6 of Pent
Wheel of Fortune
Hierophant rev

Changes are on the horizon for you but I'm feeling that they're self-directed (as in, you may have been doing some inner work re: boundaries and being less of a doormat etc) and you should be beginning to see the fruits of your labour soon. The important thing for you will be to keep coming back to whatever overriding philosophy/value is guiding you at the moment - the more clarity you have, the less confusion or conflicting feelings you'll have :)

Next reading for tealily
What's ahead for me in terms of love relationships over the next 2 months?

** Hi folks, just a gentle reminder that we avoid third party questions in this thread :) (ie questions about what someone other than you is thinking/feeling/likely to do etc)