Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 06-05-2016, 12:10 AM
Knower

Book1 I recieved a message consisting of a cross. but I dont know what it means

A few days ago ( the same day I found this forum and registered ) I recieved a message from a spiritual entity through one of my friends' accounts on social media in the middle of the night (I was asleep at the time so I saw it when I woke up). It was a single message in which consisted of a cross. though that might not too wierd by itself. the wierd part is the cross I recieved, because it wasn't just any normal cross. I later identified it as the "East Syriac Cross" of the Syrian Orthodox Church of Antioc. The thing is though...I live in Norway, and the cross originates from Eastern Syria. I tried looking up more information regarding the cross, but there was literally no information regarding its relation or meaning. All the information i could find was that it was depicted in what I read was its' Latin variant. I discussed the topic with the friend whose account was used. While we discussed this the same day it happened ( the message was sent at 0:136 Am. we discussed it about 10-12 hours after) the cup which was next to me at the time, began rotating itself in the middle of the discussion. I didn't hear the sound nor notice the motion as I was using headphones at the time, but when I finally noticed it, the motion stopped. I thought it was just imagination at first until I tried to recreate the sound and motion, which resulted in identical results.

As the title states though. I don't know what the cross means (not even if its good or bad) So i'd like help with finding out what the cross is related to, ( or its' meaning )

As i'm unable to attach links ( newbie status ) if you want to see the cross I received; on google images, look up "East Syriac cross" and it's the first cross on the list. Thanks in advance for any help you provide.
Old 06-05-2016, 12:27 AM
Master
here's what i found:

the first available option wasn't able to be reproduced here...
this is the second option, which looks the same, but with a
fainter G clef behind it for some reason.
Old 06-05-2016, 02:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
here's what i found:

the first available option wasn't able to be reproduced here...
this is the second option, which looks the same, but with a
fainter G clef behind it for some reason.

That is precisely the one yes. This was the one I recieved in a message. although the cross symbol was the Unicode symbol. the symbol on the phone however, displayed a symbol identical to the shape of that one.
( To me, that was the first image that popped up )
Old 06-05-2016, 02:24 AM
Master
okay, with the G clef included, it appears very definite that
music/sound is a major factor involved with your experience.
here's a wikipage link to the Syriac Orthodox Church [not Syrian]:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syriac_Orthodox_Church
Old 06-05-2016, 02:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
okay, with the G clef included, it appears very definite that
music/sound is a major factor involved with your experience.
here's a wikipage link to the Syriac Orthodox Church [not Syrian]

If you look in that article. it says "Also known as Syrian Orthodox Church of Antioch" It doesn't change anything but just to clarify. going to assumptions probably wasnt the best decision,but when "Syriac" is being described to be synonymous with "Syrian" and it says "East Syriac" it would seem logical to me that it would be synonymous with "East Syrian".
Anyways, can you elaborate what you mean by Music/Sound being a major factor?
Old 06-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
Anyways, can you elaborate what you mean by Music/Sound being a major factor?
well, i don't really understand the nature of the event you'd witnessed.
a religious symbol has no direct connection with music that i'm aware of...
for you to notice the cup movement being a result of (ordinary?) sound
vibrations, and to have a musical symbol associated with the religious
symbol seems too coincidental to be merely coincidence. [why wasn't
a mathematical or political or another religious symbol superimposed
with the Syrian Cross?]
what other information to you have to add?
there was no "sender" of note associated with the displayed image?
what specifically led you to believe that the cups motion was 'linked'
to the symbols appearance (something more than the timeframe of events)?
Old 06-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Knower

There was a sender. However. the sender was my friends account. ( It happened through steam; a webchat ) The cup previously had chocolate milk in it, so there was a spoon in it. I heard the vibrations of the spoon, as the cup rotated.I noticed the rotation because the traces of the chocolate powder from within the cup, was shifting at the corner of my vision. Other than the timeframe. it happened while discussing the message I recieved with my friend. not to mention, it happened merely 10-12 hours after the message had been sent. and only 10 min after I had seen the message. to me, that just seems too random to be random.

these are just merely assumptions. but what if its not a Sound or Music of sorts. but rather a message. the treble clef. is used to symbolize sound. So what if it wanted to "tell" me something but couldn't, because something else was "Listening"? hence why it included the symbol.

For the record. my friend lives not too far by someone with a Very very good ear.(clairvoyant) and this something, sent that message from within my friend's house. but I have no idea as to whether or not that is the reason as I see no reason for the person to be spying on my friend's household (my friend knows thats the case). it doesn't change anything though.
Old 06-05-2016, 06:26 PM
Master
i'm inclined to disregard anything that hints of conspiracy, spying,
or conflict in general -- i don't enjoy entertaining the energy of
those type thoughts. for me, the direction that truth resides is in
a place of peace, so moving towards conflict is away from truth...
just to tell ya where i'm at.
i'm also inclined to disregard anything in relation to the moving cup;
that seems to be a red herring too; it's significance is probably only
to draw attention back to the symbol (i'm assuming here).
i'm also assuming that your friend isn't pranking you.
if researching the symbol doesn't provide something interesting to
investigate further, i'm thinking you'll need to wait for another
mysterious message to become known to you (before you can go deeper).
Old 06-05-2016, 06:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
i'm inclined to disregard anything that hints of conspiracy, spying,
or conflict in general -- i don't enjoy entertaining the energy of
those type thoughts. for me, the direction that truth resides is in
a place of peace, so moving towards conflict is away from truth...
just to tell ya where i'm at.
i'm also inclined to disregard anything in relation to the moving cup;
that seems to be a red herring too; it's significance is probably only
to draw attention back to the symbol (i'm assuming here).
i'm also assuming that your friend isn't pranking you.
if researching the symbol doesn't provide something interesting to
investigate further, i'm thinking you'll need to wait for another
mysterious message to become known to you (before you can go deeper).

I understand where you're coming from. even if the moving of the cup was to get the attention back to the symbol. It happened while the symbol was the topic, so I don't think that's why it happened either. the only thing it seems to lean towards is nothing more other than announcing a presence.

I do feel the need to atleast let you know the household this happened in. (divorced parents) IS inhabited by a spirit. though I doubt it was the spirit's doing as there's no activity at all in the house other than the sensation of being under four eyes which happens at a moderate frequency, the presence of light orbs which happens uncommonly, and the rare event of seeing an apparition, which has only happened like once.

what I find interesting is. most of these experiences I have, are Always just small pieces. Like this time, a symbol with a superimposed symbol on it and nothing else. none of the experiences ive had, have never seen to be a "Complete" experience. just pieces

Theres the slight chance that all these pieces are connected somehow. but the connections are so vague ( if there are any) that theres no way of telling the difference as to whether theyre connected or independent events entirely.

EDIT: i looked up "G clef spiritual meaning" because why not. and I did come across that in The Mysteries: Unveiling the Knowledge of Subtle Energy in Ritual. Third Appendix: "The Natural meaning of the alphabet" it is described that in the sounds of nature of the letters of the alphabet. the letter G is the sound of thunder.
EDIT2: I confirmed that there was indeed a thunderstorm at the time this message was sent to me from my friend's house. So that clears up the "G clef" I think. it appears to clear it up.

The mystery still remains as to what this cross means, and as to what it symbolizes ( other than being related to the Syriac Orthodox Church )
Old 07-05-2016, 09:31 AM
Master
the common denominator between those happenings is you.
[or the location, but i'm disinterested in empowering a place]
the occurrences you've described appear to have no natural link,
and it'd probably be fruitless to attempt to connect them into a
single meaningful phenomena -- except in that they indicate that
you are receptive to gaining these bits of information.
if your interest extends beyond idle curiosity, look into how you
might more readily tune into noticing spiritual contact with
our mundane world.
a "scientific" approach using cold hard logic may be less inclined
to be effective (you've got to step out of the ordinary to experience
something extra-ordinary).
my thinking is that if you're enjoying the explorations, do it; if the
experiences are feeling "spooky" or threatening, leave them go.