Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-01-2018, 05:01 AM
FrankieJG

Empress , Moon & Knight of Swords

I am currently looking for a career and I got a personalized tarot reading for some guidance and here are the 3 cards the reader pulled for me. The Empress (for more clarity she then pulled the king and queen of swords) the Knight of swords and Moon.
It is interesting that each reader would interpret cards in a different way. And I wish to get different opinions on this particular card combination to see the big picture.
Old 12-01-2018, 05:48 AM
Master
Empress is self worth, confidence knowing where you come from and where you are headed. Feeling comfortable in your element. Knight of swords is being able to discern what you need in terms of personal relationships at work etc, that might be causing distraction, subtle emotional distractions not conducive to your path. Learning to accept and allow what you need and letting the rest go. So wisdom in terms of what you need to keep, or the interactions you need to allow that will leave better impact work wise. Moon is unconscious, a path that simultaneously exists for you, that you have not addressed but it needs to be, because there might be triggers that will bring this stronger on your path to understand what these simultaneous path might be, connecting to your higher path, higher self and shifting perspectives in terms of life, not just a career. Hidden feelings are not addressed.
Just my interpretation of it.
Old 13-01-2018, 01:55 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Empress is self worth, confidence knowing where you come from and where you are headed. Feeling comfortable in your element. Knight of swords is being able to discern what you need in terms of personal relationships at work etc, that might be causing distraction, subtle emotional distractions not conducive to your path. Learning to accept and allow what you need and letting the rest go. So wisdom in terms of what you need to keep, or the interactions you need to allow that will leave better impact work wise. Moon is unconscious, a path that simultaneously exists for you, that you have not addressed but it needs to be, because there might be triggers that will bring this stronger on your path to understand what these simultaneous path might be, connecting to your higher path, higher self and shifting perspectives in terms of life, not just a career. Hidden feelings are not addressed.
Just my interpretation of it.

Thank you angelicstar for your interpretation. Very helpful.