Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 18-03-2017, 04:28 PM
Suspended
Guide
Cool My First of 3 NDE's1959 Liverpool UK,Aged 6 years.

Yippee,we're off,mum and dad,brothers David 10 yrs,John 7 yrs and little Billy aged 6 and a very excited little boy!
I am 64 yrs old now and I remember it like it was yesterday,that was the day that my whole future changed,the day I was changed into an Indigo child.All indigo's have one thing in common,they all died and were rescusitated, or where so close to death they were given the last rites,but of course didn't die,they recovered,but they didn't come back,the old self was left behind and a new Billy come back,a little boy who recognized his family,knew who he was,where he lived but I did not feel a part of this family I was part of,I still knew my friends,their names, all of that was normal,I wasn't normal, I was not the same and even at 6 years of age I was conscious of that.

So after an exciting hour and a bit drive we arrived at River Cavalli public open air baths/swimming pool.My brothers and I were overexcited and were egging mum and dad to hurry,most of the kids in our street never went anywhere and we were so lucky we had a car,it was an old bomb but we didn't care.
I remember running towards the pool,mum was shouting " only go in the shallow end",only my older brother David could swim a little,John and I couldn't even float never mind swim!

Next thing I know I am at the top of the slippery slide,in the deepend,for big kids,it was like an invisible hand had lifted me there,right on the top I was and people,adults were behind me telling me to go,I don't remember going at all I was under the water and it was very deep,I remember just looking around and I couldn't swim to the surface,I was on the floor of the pool,I remember how absolutely quiet and peaceful it was,I remember being lifted or propelled at great speed into space,I could see the earth below me,it was about the size of a tennis ball,I had absolutely no fear,I just remember being told things,I don't remember what they were telling me,it was constant and non stop,no sound I just understood thing's, I just cant recall any of it.

I seemed to be in space,the universe was all around me,I was in the stars,the milky way and galaxies and planets all around,I had no body,I felt as though I was just my sight or my eyeballs,I was aware I was in spirit form,I was very conscious of being pure consciousness, but no sound but I was being given information constantly, it was nonstop communication. As I looked around the whole universe for 360° was a series of thousands of movie screens,it seemed to form a hemisphere shape,as if I was in the top half of a sphere made from stars but the movie screens gave it shape,I could still see the earth below,I was in awe at what was happening to me,I had an adult mind not a child's.
I was drawn to a screen and was suddenly a part of it,I was in a building,it was the purest white I had seen,I was on a landing in a stairwell,it was so white I couldn't see the steps as there was no shadows,just pure white light,I was still being told things,I don't know what I was being told,I was at a window and when I looked up it was endless,outside was the most beautiful verdant green pasture and lots of flowers,there were no people anywhere,just this constant stream of information, or maybe thought!.I was in total bewilderment, in awe,just awe!

Then suddenly I was back at the movie screens,the earth was still far below me and I was attracted to another screen,suddenly I was in it,there was a crashed plane,it was across a country lane with a big hedge either side, I knew it was England,it was a Spitfire fighter plane,a very young man was walking/floating toward me,he was early 20's,blond hair and blue eyes,I felt like I knew him he was smiling his white scarf was blowing as if in a breeze,I suddenly felt fear for the first time, I knew if he spoke to me I was a goner,dead,I started to really worry but I don't know why,then I suddenly got very annoyed by voices, I could hear noise and people talking,I didn't want to hear them but for some reason I had to,next thing I know was I was on the poolside getting water pumped out of me,people were saying "he's back,he's back",I looked up and all these folk were looking down at me,they were patting the lifeguard on the back,they were saying "well done,well done",over and over they said it.

My dad swooped me up in his big arms and carried me to my mother who was crying,everyone was overjoyed, I could feel their relief and happiness.

I told my father I was in a crashed Spitfire fighter plane,he said you just imagined it son,you must of been hallucinating.

This is an absolutely true account of that day,it was also the start of my journey into the unknown world that hides behind what we call life,or humanity,I am still searching for answers and that happened 58 years ago,and,I am still searching for the "truth" the meaning of all of this madness called living!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 19-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Yippee,we're off,mum and dad,brothers David 10 yrs,John 7 yrs and little Billy aged 6 and a very excited little boy!
I am 64 yrs old now and I remember it like it was yesterday,that was the day that my whole future changed,the day I was changed into an Indigo child.All indigo's have one thing in common,they all died and were rescusitated, or where so close to death they were given the last rites,but of course didn't die,they recovered,but they didn't come back,the old self was left behind and a new Billy come back,a little boy who recognized his family,knew who he was,where he lived but I did not feel a part of this family I was part of,I still knew my friends,their names, all of that was normal,I wasn't normal, I was not the same and even at 6 years of age I was conscious of that.

So after an exciting hour and a bit drive we arrived at River Cavalli public open air baths/swimming pool.My brothers and I were overexcited and were egging mum and dad to hurry,most of the kids in our street never went anywhere and we were so lucky we had a car,it was an old bomb but we didn't care.
I remember running towards the pool,mum was shouting " only go in the shallow end",only my older brother David could swim a little,John and I couldn't even float never mind swim!

Next thing I know I am at the top of the slippery slide,in the deepend,for big kids,it was like an invisible hand had lifted me there,right on the top I was and people,adults were behind me telling me to go,I don't remember going at all I was under the water and it was very deep,I remember just looking around and I couldn't swim to the surface,I was on the floor of the pool,I remember how absolutely quiet and peaceful it was,I remember being lifted or propelled at great speed into space,I could see the earth below me,it was about the size of a tennis ball,I had absolutely no fear,I just remember being told things,I don't remember what they were telling me,it was constant and non stop,no sound I just understood thing's, I just cant recall any of it.

I seemed to be in space,the universe was all around me,I was in the stars,the milky way and galaxies and planets all around,I had no body,I felt as though I was just my sight or my eyeballs,I was aware I was in spirit form,I was very conscious of being pure consciousness, but no sound but I was being given information constantly, it was nonstop communication. As I looked around the whole universe for 360° was a series of thousands of movie screens,it seemed to form a hemisphere shape,as if I was in the top half of a sphere made from stars but the movie screens gave it shape,I could still see the earth below,I was in awe at what was happening to me,I had an adult mind not a child's.
I was drawn to a screen and was suddenly a part of it,I was in a building,it was the purest white I had seen,I was on a landing in a stairwell,it was so white I couldn't see the steps as there was no shadows,just pure white light,I was still being told things,I don't know what I was being told,I was at a window and when I looked up it was endless,outside was the most beautiful verdant green pasture and lots of flowers,there were no people anywhere,just this constant stream of information, or maybe thought!.I was in total bewilderment, in awe,just awe!

Then suddenly I was back at the movie screens,the earth was still far below me and I was attracted to another screen,suddenly I was in it,there was a crashed plane,it was across a country lane with a big hedge either side, I knew it was England,it was a Spitfire fighter plane,a very young man was walking/floating toward me,he was early 20's,blond hair and blue eyes,I felt like I knew him he was smiling his white scarf was blowing as if in a breeze,I suddenly felt fear for the first time, I knew if he spoke to me I was a goner,dead,I started to really worry but I don't know why,then I suddenly got very annoyed by voices, I could hear noise and people talking,I didn't want to hear them but for some reason I had to,next thing I know was I was on the poolside getting water pumped out of me,people were saying "he's back,he's back",I looked up and all these folk were looking down at me,they were patting the lifeguard on the back,they were saying "well done,well done",over and over they said it.

My dad swooped me up in his big arms and carried me to my mother who was crying,everyone was overjoyed, I could feel their relief and happiness.

I told my father I was in a crashed Spitfire fighter plane,he said you just imagined it son,you must of been hallucinating.

This is an absolutely true account of that day,it was also the start of my journey into the unknown world that hides behind what we call life,or humanity,I am still searching for answers and that happened 58 years ago,and,I am still searching for the "truth" the meaning of all of this madness called living!

Kind Regards Billy.

Thanks kindly for posting your NDE, Billy, and welcome to the forum. Sounds similar to my NDE. The part about not seeing anyone else, especially, and that kind of seemed strange to me at first. But then I realized that perhaps my consciousness was still connected to my ego (I feel that once consciousness is finally severed from the ego there's no chance for it to return to it's dead physical host...until then the ego can still have it's effect).

Yeah, I too, wonder what the meaning of incarnating into this physical form is all about...but not to the point of seriously searching. I came away from the NDE with the understanding that nothing is more important than unconditional love. Lol...understanding and practicing it in this physical plane can be a challenge at times.

You mentioned having 3 NDEs. I'm looking forward to reading about the other two...!!
Namaste
Old 19-03-2017, 08:06 PM
Experiencer
This was an amazing experience you shared, and I wish to thank you for that! I am looking forward to reading about the other two as well!
Old 19-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Super Moderator
Thank you for sharing such an amazing profound experience. I would also like to hear about the other two NDEs you had, if or whenever you feel ready to share them.
It must have been so life changing for a little boy age 6 to suddenly become fully aware of his Cosmic Self, and immortality.
Old 20-03-2017, 01:00 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool My NDE's

Hello,MARDAV70,Azmond and Tobi,
Thank you all for responding,I only expected to hear from others who know and understand what an NDE truly is,
The fact I was six years old is the most important part of this whole long life of mine,so I am 64 now and I have realised for 58 years I am extremely different to everyone else,

I was diagnosed in 2012 with the most severe case of undiagnosed ADHD the head shrink had come across,I was sent to him by the pshycologist who I was seeing for an entirely different problem and he asked about my medications,I told him and he asked what I was taking for the ADHD,I told him I don't have ADHD,he said, "oh yes you do",now he can't prescribe drugs,in Australia a phycologist has to refer you to a specialized psychiatrist for medication,he concluded with the other doctor about the severity of my illness and tried to give me Dexedrine, I refused all treatment,too late now,funnily the symptoms only started after my NDE?

Immediately after my NDE I was different, I looked normal but I wondered where I was,this house,the people,my parents,I just felt like I didn't belong there,they were nothing to me,I felt I had been just dropped in on this family.I really felt I was in an alien environment?
Looking back now to when it happened,I can see clearly that even being six years old I was aware of a change in me,,I started to bedwet,swear,steal,tell big lies,you couldn't tell lies or say bloody in my family ever,my mother was a staunch Anglican from Queen Victoria's era,I was forever being dragged in a headlock by my mother upstairs to the bathroom and having a big giant block of carbolic soap forced into my mouth,and my mother ranting on about it being Sunday,and how bad it was to say bloody on the Lords day,she was nuts,I asked dad to help but he was too busy working 7 days/nights to put food on the table and get a little coal for the fire in winter.

I can in all honesty say that the little boy who drowned that day had something very traumatic done to me in space that day,I was told it was because I was changed into an Indigo,but that was years later as an adult,I was told all Indigo's have a near death experience or are given the last rites,and it happens between the age's 4 to 6,you have to realise that I was in the etheric not astral,I was in this universe but way out in space,I could still see Earth,so I was in the ether/etheric not in heaven,when you die proper the path is different, it really is a tunnel,its about 3 feet diameter and looks to be studded with diamonds and precious gems,they look like stars but they are jewels.
But that can wait,I have to feed Mr Moggs the cat,he's mewing for food,but that was my second NDE,the tunnel in 1973 aged 20 years.

Kind Regards Billy.