Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 28-11-2019, 09:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Can you purify karma?

I think this is the appropriate section in which to post this question. So, can the karma be purified?

I think if you could purify karma, that would be the ultimate healing.

Now, if it can be done, then how to do it?

Thanks
Old 28-11-2019, 10:51 AM
hazada guess

Good question.A few people say that there is no such thing as karma,but again i'm on the fence.
My understanding would be to good in this life and do no evil but I'm afraid that I'm not very knowledgeable on this subject.
Old 28-11-2019, 11:15 AM
Master
Have you not noticed that usually you get right back in your face what you say or do? Think negative about someone, wham, you stub your toe, drop an egg or whatever. Something not too bad but annoying at least.

Since 2015 we've been given instant Karma. The above is an example of that and I sure as heck notice that!
Now maybe that's more about not creating new Karma, but I also remember Karen Bishop in her energy report leading up to 2012 mentioning around 2010 that we could let go of Karma at that time. I felt that as well, but then I've never really believed in Karma.
Old 28-11-2019, 11:18 AM
Guide
I believe that humility clears karma.

I mean real humility e.g. saying “I’m very very unskilful” from heart, clears karma. It makes our faults easier to forgive.

This is my belief.

green1
Old 28-11-2019, 12:00 PM
Color

I'm not sure purify is the right word, exactly ---'wash away karma'?
Dissolve it? Erase it? Nullify it?
Gosh, yes.
So many ways - and you can feel it -this is the thing.

-Humbly feel sorry (repent) for your past actions - never to do them again.
-FORGIVE - everyone for everything, this should have been first.
-Meditate - until you see the Divine Light within - that burns away your Karma (some) and makes you new!
Renewing your mind!

(Again, you can tell...and your friends will comment on your 'shine'!!)
-As Jesus advised -Give your burdens to him - or Krishna or whomever you
relate to.
-Seek God first and foremost - oh, how that burns karma away..changes it.
-Also, this is diff, but I think a good one --Accept things you've done that you don't even rem.
Say, " OK - sock it to me - let's get this thing over with. ;)
Anything I am to fulfill karmacally - let's do it Universe!"

Good place for this story:

Student walking with his Teacher:

S:"Master, why is it the bad man of the village just found 5 gold coins.
Yet, the good man of the village just got robbed?"
M: Not all is what it seems.
The 'bad man' in a past life was very, very good and was supposed to find a
chest full of gold coins - but this life he was not so good! So, only the 5 coins.
The 'good' man was very, very bad in a past life and was supposed to have been beat, robbed
and hung upside down on that tree .

But, he did such good things - he only got robbed.
Nothing is what it seems, Grasshopper.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-11-2019, 12:07 PM
Master
Sometimes when there is the intention to do good for no good reason other than to look good then it defeats the object so to speak.

With transmuting karma it's no different.

So one has to look at themselves also as to why they want to transmute / purify / burn off karma because intention is everything ..

If one is suffering deeply then there can be an intention to stop suffering, it's that straightforward in regards to intention, but one would have to equally enquire into why they are suffering ..

It's not as easy as taking a pill to make karma go away, it's about the process of knowing self and healing self and bring union into one's heart and mindful awareness ..

It's no surprise then to relate yoga and meditation with all of the above as a mind-body practice in order to transmute karma ..

Like said though there is more to it than starting a practice to solely transmute karma, it's about self on all levels.

Perhaps if one is starting out, one should put karma on the back burner, and go within as the main focus ..

x daz x
Old 28-11-2019, 12:13 PM
Karma has been discussed before - the thing is for us to learn what we need to learn.
I mean, to progress we need to grow. Simple.
Or we stay in a repeating cycle, ugh...lemme tellya I know!!!
I'm a very slow learner -or used to be! (3 lives, at least, to learn ONE basic thing, gosh, almost embarrassing.)

So situations come up to give us that opportunity until we learn 'it'.
Karma or learning things or reaping what we sow or what goes around comes around...are all
to bring us closer to our Father God or back Home or to Awakening - so many names.
The key to our Goal (however we word it) is, indeed, 'purity'.
It's like The Key that opens the final door - if I could call it that.
This I know - I don't read this stuff.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-11-2019, 12:21 PM
I think this is going to be an active thread!
Gary Renard describes in his book, "The Disappearance of The Universe" -
how the movie he wanted was full, so he had to go into another one - and then complained about it,
"What a waste of time."

His 'Guide' said...No, it was perfect.
The plan was (my paraphrase) for you to exit the movie at a diff time and get into a bad accident,
allowing you to learn *whatever it was* in the hospital.

BUT! You've learned so much that lesson was no longer necessary...so you got out of the other movie later.

True story from Gary.

Old 29-11-2019, 05:07 PM
Pathfinder

I guess I believe that there’s no such thing as karma for someone who believes in Jesus and that he died to save us from the consequences of our acts.
Old 29-11-2019, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enaid
I guess I believe that there’s no such thing as karma for someone who believes
in Jesus and that he died to save us from the consequences of our acts.
That's nice.
So, this is what I could say ---start stealing some things for a week or
start seeking vengeance against a terrible person.
See what happens -and pretty fast.

There is a Universal Law - basically - What you sow you reap.
You don't plant corn and get tomatoes.

Sow only being good and following Jesus' instructions - see what you reap.
Do not follow Jesus' advice - see what you reap ... what goes around comes around.
Leave a burning cigar on a wood counter in a cabin (George Kastanza) and see what happens.
Karma exists.