Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-03-2022, 01:15 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by tainamom
Unfortunately, and this is from experience w/ my own mother, mental institutions do not have the capability to deal with kundalini awakening or even the psychotic problems in a truly lasting way. Many psychiatrists are not aware of kundalini, but I'm sure that's changing. They have medicine, isolation, counseling and a few other therapeutic stuff that really didn't deal with the core mental/emotional issues. My mom never truly recovered. I'm sure some people cope with meds, which is better than nothing because wards are becoming a thing of the past since most insurance companies do not cover it and medicaid cut backs- probably for the best.

OP can email the organization that I wrote about and might even get someone to 'remote view' if he truly has kundalini syndrome or just energy imbalances.

I am fully aware that one should not go through spiritual work without a guide and many people are just into too many things that are spiritually dangerous. Even I've ventured on things that were not in my best interest, but until we experience things, we do not learn properly what is right for us or not.

The program I follow is very easy to work with and goes through the heart. Simple and easy with few problems because the heart center is where peace, love and joy can be found. Unlike other 'spiritual' programs that focus on certain chakras that can imbalance a person, the heart opens us to the feelings of love and joy and it will balance out the body in the best way possible for our own well being. The class I mentioned prior is heart-centered, so kundalini is just a benefit, but not the main focus - the love and joy in the heart is the main focus. Their daily practice is the guided Open Heart Meditation (free download or just listen off the internet) - http://heartsanctuary.org/flash/open...meditation.mp3

Thankfully, I never had to take meds for my own issues nor did I go to a psych ward - no matter how badly I felt I needed it. Doing the Open Heart Meditation daily - as well as getting some physical exercise - is a wonderful practice that does good things for our well being. But that's just my experience.

Very much agree with focusing more on learning to have peace, love, and joy in our hearts.

Unconditional love is more than just an emotion. Unconditional love is a powerful multi-dimensional energy. And when we sincerely with pure intent choose to become a receiver and transmitter of love, a cascade of benevolence follows, including a benevolent upgrade to our DNA that unlocks more of our "extra ordinary" abilities and the raising of our cellular vibration.

Not miracles, but advance physics from being more in touch with our soul and God/Source energy. Being more in unity with God/Source by returning to our true divine nature that is unconditional love, compassion, benevolence, and joy.

As the love of the intelligent God/Source pours in, we will be lovingly guided to greater wisdom and benevolent maturity, bringing us greater inner peace from having more understanding of why things are unfolding the way they are.

We then argue less, complain less, meditate less, pray less, chant less, and stressed less worrying about what spiritual work needs to be done or are they being done correctly. All because we are now connected and in unity with God/Source 24/7.

It is no coincident that all wise benevolent human messengers throughout the ages taught us a way of living life that aligns with love. Unconditional love.

All the best!
Old 30-04-2023, 10:09 AM
Newbie ;)

It turns out that the psychosis was caused by the antipsychotic drug itself. I was never psychotic before I took the drug. Alternative to meds center says this is very common. People who are not psychotic may be put on an antipsychotic drug for various reasons and when they stop they become psychotic.

I am on a drug called Zypadhera which is terrorising my brain and body.

I was admitted for over a month recently.

I filed a police report at the psychiatric company as they kept terrorising me with fake bills.

The doctor at the company is one of the most evil individuals I've met.
Old 30-04-2023, 09:19 PM
Experiencer
advice on kundalini open

best thing to do is let it flow through your body don't resist the only way i can explain this it maybe not the thing to do for you i used to suffer from severe panic attacks ok the kundalini is different but still has an effect on your nervous system due to the changes going on just let it flow feel it and let go recognise you have this change taking place accept it and see what happens that's how i defeated my panic attacks im spiritual like your self but my journey has been difficult from early childhood it take a certain amount of discipline meditation helped me a lot i studied this from Buddhist monks