Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 31-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Master
Book1 Rh negative blood

Last night my dogs outside were going nuts...I looked out back....I didn't have my glasses on & hadn't turned on the light...thought I saw a HORSE in the backyard. After I turned on the light and looked again he was gone. I looked out front & in the security light saw that it was a donkey or mule...not sure which...leaving my yard. Soooo...I was looking up donkeys in relation to spirituality today to figure out what that meant! I found this site:

http://www.abcpsychic.com/rhneg.html

This is an article about Rh neg blood....the article is almost as old as I am! At any rate paragraph 8 in the article (which it wouldn't let me copy) is what led me to that page during my search. Thought it all was very interesting & figured I'd share.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 01-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Lapis

Exclamation Rh neg blood and Stellar connections

Aaaahhh, just when you think its telling you one thing......it reveals a much larger and complex hint in a different direction altogether. Thanks for sharing this article Mother Goose.

A few years ago on another forum there were a group of posters talking about their personal experiences with both seeing and interacting with UFOs and different ETs. Some of them remembered having been "abducted" or visited many times and this topic of Rh negative blood came up in connection. It was interesting to see how many posters had Rh neg blood or had a parent with it. Many many of them did.....Are you Rh neg Moother Goose or your Mother or any of your children?

My Mother has Rh neg blood and I'm O positive. The man I married had Rh neg (O neg) and I don't even know which blood type my son is, but sure wish I did, not that I need that information to tell me what I and my Mother have known for many decades anyway!

There is a reason why you were lead to this info now MG and it's connected to the 'ascension process' as well. I predict that throughout 2007 more and more people will have their awareness greatly expanded about who they are on more levels just like this. As our DNA gets reconnected over the months, so will our awareness about being much larger than we believed prior. We come from the Stars and other dimensions and it's time for humanity to integrate more of this ancinet knowledge before 2012.

I have a series of strange experiences, as does my Mother and son, that tells a story about interactions with certain non-physical beings (no I'm not talking about "Greys" but what might be called "Lightbeings") before being pregnant, during the first weeks of being pregnant, and afterwards. I won't get into it all now unless I get some positive reactions about this whole subject. I suspect that you're on overload once again so I won't push.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Lazuli

Please share, Lapis!

I'm not sure of my own blood type, but this is all fascinating to me, so much so that I am beginning to do a bit of research myself.

Lazuli
Old 02-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Master
Lapis, I AM Rh neg But honestly....I'm not on overload this time. This was more of a 'confirmation' for me than anything else....because with the ascension info that you introduced me to months ago came some star-seed information on the very same day. And it was ALL of that together that really sent me into overload back then. I'm fine and dandy now. *giggles* I'd be very interested in the info you have to share.

Last edited by Mother Goose : 02-01-2007 at 01:39 AM.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Lapis

family & Family

Mother Goose,

No wonder......my gosh I didn't realize that you'd gotten hit with both of those expanded realities at the same time. Wow....you rock lady! That's a whole lotta big change to have come blasting in together. It makes perfect sense to me too why it would be that way but it still must have been like living in a vacuum....or the 'Twilight Zone' for awhile.

And so now I will share a bit more of my families connections and experiences.

About 8 years ago my Mom and I were talking one day about our physical (blood) family's and our Stellar Family's and how they're overlaid. She was telling me about an experience she had (in early 1951) when she couldn't sleep because her husband (my physical Dad) was snoring. She'd gone to the second bedroom to sleep, was lying there when suddenly see saw 2 strange looking beings in the house! She tried to rationalize that they were human intruders but as she watched them she realized they weren't human at all. She said they looked very large and bulky and didn't touch the floor but floated a foot or so above it. They were in shadow and she couldn't or wasn't able to clearly see their faces or clothing etc.

She said as they moved through the house heading towards her, she started to panic but didn't or couldn't move. Dad sleep through the whole event. The last thing she said she remembered was the 2 of them standing in the bedroom doorway looking at her. She didn't remember anything after that point that night.

When she got to this point in her story I jumped in and asked excitedly, "You were pregnant with me then weren't you?" She thought for a moment and then said with surprize, "YES!"

When I was 15 (1966) I had an awake middle of the day, telepathic message and vision which rocked my world! I was not one of those girls that thought of or wanted to get married and have kids etc etc. I was a 'tomboy' and those things were just not me. Anyway there I was one afternoon in my bedroom doing homework when in comes this clear message.

Suddenly this beautiful blonde haired sky blue eyed male being was talking with me clairvoyantly. I instantly felt like I knew him and had for eons. I also knew he wasn't a physical human but something higher....more 'angelic-like'. He told me that I would have a son in the future and then he showed me a photo image of him when he was at the same age of 15 years! I just stared and said that I didn't want to have children and he said he knew that but that this one male child would come through and be my son. He then told me and I quote.... "I am his real Father however." Well at that time I didn't understand what that sentence meant, but years later I did. My son physically looks just like that non-physical blonde haired being and not his physical father! My son's the only blonde in the family.

Now here's where it startes getting interesting and also where our multidimensionality bleeds into this reality - consciously. I've mentioned that I've remember a past life in Egypt of 12,600 bc where there were 3 Stellar beings who'd downstepped their energy bodies enough to enter this physical world. One was from 8D Orion, one from 6D Sirius, and one from 5D Pleiades. This Pleadian being is the same being that talked with me about my son at age 15 in this life.

Now let me quickly add that to understand most of these types of things, we have to think from a multidimensional point of view and NOT a physical linear only one. When this 5th dimensional being from the Pleadian system said that he was my son's real Father, what he meant was that my son came here from the 5th dimension and that star system. Not that he was the actual "physical" father in the way his biological father is. There's so much more to our DNA than what we understand as yet.

IMO everyone is an ET meaning that we're all beings who've come into this physical reality from higher faster vibrating dimensions and consciousness etc. It's a wildly mixed and varied planet full of star beings/angles/lightbeings/wanderers or whatever we need to call them/us here on Earth.

Those beings that my Mom saw when she was only a few weeks pregnant with me where beings/helpers/family from my Home dimension who'd come to assist with my entry into this dimension through her. This is more common than we'd guess and I'll add again that - none of this has anything to do with "Greys" in any way.

I've had clairvoyant, telepathic and occasionally etheric contact with this same 5D Pleiadian being (and the other main 2 - and even a handful of others) over many decades in this life. To most ETs and/or other dimensionals, all of this is just ongoing and happening at the same 'time'. They are aware of their multidimensionality and know how to maneuver between them all and also the different timelines here in physicality. It's "normal" to them. It's becoming and will continue to, be more and more "normal" to us as well.

There's more but we'll go easy This thread will end up needing to be in the UFO forum!

Last edited by Lapis : 02-01-2007 at 11:26 PM.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
No wonder......my gosh I didn't realize that you'd gotten hit with both of those expanded realities at the same time. Wow....you rock lady! That's a whole lotta big change to have come blasting in together. It makes perfect sense to me too why it would be that way but it still must have been like living in a vacuum....or the 'Twilight Zone' for awhile.
*blush* thank you...honestly, I don't feel I handled it well at all! I was a basket case for several weeks...was obsessed with doing research online and I know my dh thought I was going absolutely insane. I was soo totally distracted…unable to concentrate on any one thing that was a ‘normal daily task.’ I didn't feel I could share any of it with dh because of his bipolar condition....I thought it would add too much stress to his life and he'd have another really bad episode...which is something I do not care to EVER go through again. So, there I was with all of this info that seemed to turn ‘my reality’ upside down AND inside out at the same time & I couldn’t bring myself to share it with my best friend. It was pure torture!! Fascinating, but definitely torturous!

But yes..the fact that it all came to me on the same day just made it impossible for me to ignore it or 'explain it away.' For me there was no denying what I was being shown. It all made just too much sense to me...explained too much about my life and alternate lives.

Hmmm...I'm not sure that I believe EVERYONE on earth is a being who has come into this physical reality from higher faster vibrating dimensions and consciousness etc., but I do believe there are very many of us from a wide variety of different dimensions, realms etc.

I can't say that I've ever had any experiences with the kind of things you've mentioned here. I've always believed in ET's BUT...I've never been interested in exploring what 'humans' know about them. It's always made me uncomfortable, which seems odd to me after what I've learned in the last few months, but even now I'm still uncomfortable with the subject. But thank you so very much for sharing your experiences here! I certainly look forward to hearing more about it!

Old 04-01-2007, 04:37 AM
Master
OH-MY-GOODNESS! I ran across this article this evening when I was poking around the net for Rh neg info:

http://www.stargods.org/HybridsAntic...h%20Column.htm

Here are some parts from it...it left me sitting here with my mouth hanging open:
Quote:
Today there is more and more information coming out about aliens mixing their genes with mankind.

... And the Knights of the Templar's organization known as the Red Cross controls the blood supply. They are known as the Knights of the Red Cross. With ease they could introduce genetically modified blood for future generations. One form of mysterious blood is RH Negative blood. No one knows where it comes from and most UFO abductees have RH neg. blood. Statistics show that many people with this blood type are open to paranormal events in their lives.

What Satan is doing is corrupting society from within with demonic hybrids. These people only worship one god and that is the god of SELF.Now that society has become saturated with these hybrids, society is suddenly becoming very occultist and lacking morals. I went into a video store and at least one third of the films were occult in nature. Without this saturation of evil in our society, Harry Potter would have been banned or at least ignored. In a very short time evil has exploded in the land as never before. Occult symbols are appearing all over products and in the media. Graphic sex, Satanism, and perversion is now found in most TV shows, books, movies, music, and such. This is a clear signal that the antichrist is on his way! A new godless shift in reality is about to take place very soon!

Closed Thread