Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-06-2011, 02:13 AM
black11dragonfly

What does it mean by 11:11?

When I read articles about twin souls/flames, many of them usually mention about 11:11. But I don't quite understand what that means. On some website, it says, " Many twin flames have experienced this phenomena of 11's in birthdates, numerology, dates of meeting and such, constantly receive the same 11:11 messages."

But what's an example of the 11:11 phenomena of birthdates, numerology, and dates of meeting and such?

BTW, I met a guy on 3/22/2011. In numerology, the number of this date is 11(I think?). But does this mean anything?And his birthday is four days before my birthday and he is the same age as me. And our astrology sign is the same. His soul urge number is 22 and my soul urge number is 11. But I don't believe that these things mean anything to us and I don't believe that he is my twin flame. I try not to label us as "twin flames" because when I was thinking about what if we were twin flames or what if we were not, it actually drove me crazy

But there is still a part of me trying to want to believe that he might be my twin flame. But I don't think he is. But I just want to know about this 11:11 phenomena. If I can understand what that means, maybe I can finally stop wishing secretly about whether or not he is my twin soul
Old 05-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Nader

There is another thread on this subject, check it out here :
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=10015

As for the person you are talking about, he is probably not your twin flame if you don't think he is. It's all about how you feel you know, and you're basically the only person who can tell if he is or if hes not.
But he might be an important person in your journey since there are so many similarities, so I suggest you keep in contact with him and see what happens, you never know. * I've even heard of individuals who found their TF's through people which they had a lot of similarities with concerning the 11:11 phenomenon *
Old 05-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Master
22 is a master number as is as important as 11 , as 11 +11 =22 :)

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 05-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Master
i dotn believe 11.11 is always connected to twins , my childrens father we met 11.11.1999 and was together for 11 years

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 05-06-2011, 03:37 PM
SerpentQueen

11's need 22's. 11 is vision; 22 puts the vision into action. 22's are quite rare. He may not be your twin flame, but rather, someone important to your life mission.

My twin is an 11 and so am I. We met on an 11 date, and other things have happened between us on 11 dates. 11 and 11:11 have been very significant to us.

I know a 22 and he and I had one of those instant connections. I don't remember if it was an 11 date. I just remember we were drawn to each other and after only a few minutes conversation, were already talking about deep spiritual topics (it just seemed natural to go there), and next thing I know, I'd invited him to a party at my house. I don't usually go around inviting complete strangers to my house like that; it just felt right. The connection wasn't a romantic one. It was more like... "kismet soul... who I need to have in my life, for some purpose not yet known." He came to the party and that's when I learned he was a 22. It just somehow popped up in conversation. He had no idea what it meant, only that someone had told him once that he was a 22.

Intuitively I know somehow he will be a part of the puzzle one of these days. Us 11's are rather dreamy, idealistic, and can get lost in our internal musings/imaginations. We have great ideas but it's often difficult to keep focused long enough to put the ideas into any sort of action. Meanwhile this 22 I know has an energy about him... he's a doer. And I call him the "connector" because he knows so many people. If he wasn't awake, he'd make an excellent CEO and probably be quite wealthy.... but he is awake, so he's applying his skills towards different ends.

My take is that the 11's are the "What" (what we need to do) and the 22's are the "How" (how we put that plan in action - connecting the ideas to the right people and tools and steps). Perhaps the 33's (extremely rare - Jesus was a 33) are the "Why's" (divine outcome).
Old 06-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Free_Falling

Black11, 11:11 isn't always connected to twin flames. It is also the hour of the Lightworker. If you see it frequently, it may be either a calling from your twin flame, or just a sign to pay attention to your surroundings and listen to your guides. I see it frequently and have also projected and found my twin flame, but we have yet to reunite in the physical. Trust me when I say if he was truly your twin flame, you would KNOW.
And SerpentQueen, I would say that the guy you described could be your twin flame, as you don't always have to have a romantic relationship. But I have read so many posts on here saying that the relationships between twin flames isn't supposed to be a romantic one, but I couldn't disagree more. In my eyes the relationship between twin flames is the purest love you could think of. I think alot of the people who post that it can't be romantic is just a case of negativity. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" can totally be applied there.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:34 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Falling
And SerpentQueen, I would say that the guy you described could be your twin flame, as you don't always have to have a romantic relationship. But I have read so many posts on here saying that the relationships between twin flames isn't supposed to be a romantic one, but I couldn't disagree more. In my eyes the relationship between twin flames is the purest love you could think of. I think alot of the people who post that it can't be romantic is just a case of negativity. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" can totally be applied there.

I already know without a doubt who my twin is. It's been my experience that you have that instant knowing, and even if you are skeptical minded and second guess your inner knowing, the universe has a way of clonking you over the head again and again and again until you have zero doubt and makes it terribly obvious.

Meanwhile my twin was there with me in spirit when I met the other guy, so you could say we met him together, which is another reason it felt like a particularly important meeting, not just for me but for the two of us.

I agree that it is the purest love you can think of. My personal experience has been wildly romantic, but I can't say for others. I find the mere act of daily living to be wildly romantic, so maybe that's who I am and it's simply manifested in who he is and what we are together, times two?

I think what the others meant is that the twin relationship doesn't always mean you get married and share an earthly life under the same roof, raising kids etc, and I'd agree with that. I really hate to make generalizations; I can only talk about my own experience. In my own experience, there are harmonious soul mates for that purpose.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Free_Falling

I agree, I was only talking about a singular experience I had in a thread when a couple of people were being particularly mean to someone who was yearning for their twin and it highly upset me. I didn't mean to project any of that negativity on you, I just get very very passionate about twin flames because I think they play a very important role in the upcoming years.
And I don't doubt that you knew your twin flame instantly, that's usually how it happens. I've only met mine in the astral, but I know I will recognize him in the physical.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:23 PM
mattie

11:11 Book

The 11:11 is often an awakening signal. A book about this is:

“11:11 The Time Prompt Phenomenon”
Marie D. Jones & Larry Flaxman. $15.99. ISBN: 978-1-60163-047-6
Old 09-06-2011, 10:34 PM
Air Spirit

sorry. not sure how delete posts yet. Apologies.