Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Henri77

"Moving" to another planet in next life

Has anyone had communication from a loved one
who now lives on another planet-dimension.

Yes the "betweenlife" includes many "dimensions" so perhaps this is not that simple. Or they may take R&R in the betweenlife and then move on to another "planet', Really haven't heard this written about.

Yet varied star systems have been the home of many of todays children, and that's still a possibility.

A medium friend suggested that my wife went to another planet after she left
(Kris always felt it was an error she came to earth) but many of us likely feel that as well.

Anyway , has anyone communicated to someone they knew who now lives on another planet, star system ... or has described a wholly different dimensional reality "where" they now live.

I suspect many great souls aren't heard from ,as they live elsewhere, and don't feel the need to communicate with earth beings , except rarely.

Most souls who communicate don't seem to talk about their whereabouts or situation so perhaps this is uncommon. And not of great importance..
yet I'm curious.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Gracey

Some years ago, my daughter was on her death bed due to someone trying to murder her. While she went unconscious, she met a man who said he was from a planet with 4 suns. He spoke many things to her. After her recovery and could comprehend well again, we did some research and found a system out there with 4 suns. He said she will be going there.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Henri77

Gracey,
Thanx for sharing that very personal story.

This aspect i hadn't heard mentioned in what I've come across or witnessed of afterlife communication.

Many of us come from other civilizations-planets and I expect some will be going other places next time we incarnate in some form.

I think most souls who communicate to family are primarily doing so for our benefit and thus don't have a lot to say about their experience, current mileau.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:03 AM
Gracey

I am not sold on the idea of aliens myself, but am open to it. I think if there are aliens, it is just us humans in the future.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:35 AM
Henri77

Intelligent life takes many many forms, and certainly all not are physical , but interdimensional as well.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:33 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Has anyone had communication from a loved one who now lives on another planet-dimension.

Yes the "betweenlife" includes many "dimensions" so perhaps this is not that simple. Or they may take R&R in the betweenlife and then move on to another "planet', Really haven't heard this written about.

Yet varied star systems have been the home of many of todays children, and that's still a possibility.

A medium friend suggested that my wife went to another planet after she left (Kris always felt it was an error she came to earth) but many of us likely feel that as well.

Anyway , has anyone communicated to someone they knew who now lives on another planet, star system ... or has described a wholly different dimensional reality "where" they now live.

I suspect many great souls aren't heard from ,as they live elsewhere, and don't feel the need to communicate with earth beings , except rarely.

Most souls who communicate don't seem to talk about their whereabouts or situation so perhaps this is uncommon. And not of great importance..
yet I'm curious.

A problem faced by humankind is that when considering the possibility of life elsewhere we try to link it to forms of life we currently know about. Everything else - by definition - is alien. We also may think in terms of life forms of our own 'vibrational frequencies' and hence also think of extra-terrestrials locations as alternative locations for lives beyond the one(s) we experience in the physical dimension.

Hence the notion of life on other planets whereas the reality is that there although there is life at other frequencies it's not necessarily (likely?) to be within our own universe. We can hunt our universe forever and we won't find what's not there....

Mostly, though, we're speculating - guessing - about life in other frequency bands and again guessing that other life-forms might communicate or interact with us. My feeling is that they can't and hence don't and won't....

But fantasy is an exciting element of life in-the-body and humans enjoy that fantasy.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Henri77

If one cares to look beyond CNN or the morning paper there is tons of confirmation.
And yes, Carl Sagan assumed interstellar travel was impossible hence visitors couldn't travel the distances from "habitable" planets.

It's arrogant to believe our notions of physics represent the possibilities for a civilization far advanced technically. And to further assume carbon based intelligent life is the only possibility.

Other civilizations have contacted, visited us for decades, but the govt has managed to conceal the fact through secrecy, disinformation, ridicule and coercion.

Anyway ..... the topic is soul incarnation rather than visiting ET's.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Henri, you might find this interesting..somewhere I read, probably in an
Eastern based book, about a planet that you only went to, on the
Astral not in this 3rd dimension,that you could only be there
if you had overcome death other places.

Now,what does that mean? While reading this I remember thinking
Of yogis consciously exiting...I dunno, though.
So many planets on the Astral planes!

Also that we naturally gravitate to a similar vibe; musicians go to other
Musicians, etc. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Guide
I listened to Kryon, he briefly talked about this subject, you might enjoy it, unfortunately, I don't remember which one exactly, but it's one of the newer channelings(2012 section)

In regards to your question.."Anyway , has anyone communicated to someone they knew who now lives on another planet, star system ... or has described a wholly different dimensional reality "where" they now live."
This may get me flamed, but whatever.....I have met and very briefly communicated, and on another occasions, as a child met but didn't communicate as I was a kid and late for school. Although the second time I did wave hello, but my classmates screaming bloody murder, and panicking probably dissuaded any further contact/communication. :shrugs: It happens.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have had many such messages relayed in that way. I do not buy into "little green men" as I feel that we do all experience at some point all the vast universe has to offer to us. We are all one in the vastness just that we feel we are alone.

I joke with me kids when I am having one of those days "what planet am I on " as when me first son was little he would talk about a planet with two moons. It was out past Pluto. Would say to me Mom you just want to go home is all. I wondered about that and when I ask him on it now is simply goes for now Mom your on Earth deal with it.

When I astral I go to other places and they are as real as Earth is and as familiar to me as Earth is. I have met one other that so shares in what I know of the other place and both of us were there before being 'sent' for yet another Earth life.

There are a few advantages Earth has lol as the body does have some nice features and sensations to it at times. Other than that its a pretty mundane existance.

Lynn