Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
hahahahaha. You don't get sarcasm do you.

.....You mean that whole big long post was 'sarcasm'? Imb, sarcasm is usually short n sweet!

{maybe you should practice ~ one 'bite' ~ two at the very most}

Old 01-01-2012, 05:12 PM
vulkus

Thank you for your advice as it wasn't solicited it won't be listened to.
I'll continue to write sarcastic prose as I so choose.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Master
Wink

Quote:
Thank you for your advice as it wasn't solicited it won't be listened to.
I'll continue to write sarcastic prose as I so choose.

I thought you'd appreciate MY sarcasm. Not a fan ? That's ok too.

Old 01-01-2012, 07:31 PM
vulkus

I didn't find it sarcastic, just authoritive, so I reacted accordingly.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Master
Quote:
I didn't find it sarcastic, just authoritive, so I reacted accordingly.

No problem

Old 01-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Occultist

Thank you Norse^ this entire thread had me sick to my stomache.<big hugs>
Old 01-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Etu Malku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine and D
I would like to know if there is anybody that wonders the same thing as myself.
I love the thought that one day we will see our loved ones again and that they can speak to us through mediums etc.
But there is one question that constsntly niggles away at me. It is "What if what we are told about the afterlife and the messages we receive from our loved oned through mediums is all a deception of Satan and his demons".
I have seen it asked befpre but the answers dont remove the doubt from my mind.
One answer was "But why would demons bring such words of comfort to us if they were deceiving us". Well that is exactly what they would do to us, they are out to lie and deceive us and to take us away from God.
Another answer was "Why would they do this, what can they gain from it". Their gain is to take as many with Satan and themselves as they possibly can and maybe people could end up in hell.
I dont mean to offend anybody with this question as it is a genuine fear and doubt I have.
I'm afraid the only deception here is from your Abrahamic/Christian faith. All this satan, devil, Dante-ish Hellfire **** is a clever ploy by the church to instil guilt and fear in order to control its Sheeple.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etu Malku
I'm afraid the only deception here is from your Abrahamic/Christian faith. All this satan, devil, Dante-ish Hellfire **** is a clever ploy by the church to instil guilt and fear in order to control its Sheeple.

the devil made them do it.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
well gee, if you're going to worry about being deceived by intelligent evil forces out to steal your soul you might want to worry that the Bible itself is a clever Satan deception. after all, human blood sacrifice and symbolic cannibalism is rather Satanic. dontcha think?
It was God who originated the practice of blood sacrifice. The only way sin can be atoned for is by shedding the blood of an innocent victim. Jesus voluntarily agreed to be the sacrifice so we could be forgiven and the animal sacrifices God commanded before he came to earth were intended as illustrations of what he would do.

Satan never originates anything but copes and perverts what God has created. He stole the concept of blood sacrifice and twisted it to serve his purpose of misleading people.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Master
-------------------------