Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Well, at the birth of my second grandson, there were complications, and the fetus (baby) was stuck and the heartbeat stopped. During this moment a vision was seen by my then son in law.....a guide or Angel not sure came with a little boy and said, 'he is a bit unsure, just give him a minute and he'll be there'.....my then son in law closed his eyes and opened them again, and the entities were still present......he asked 'are you God'? and the guide/angel laughed and said 'no.....don't worry he'll be with you shortly'.......A team of doctors worked on getting him out and resuscitating his tiny body......he started to breath and that was 12 years ago now.......so Nick didn't come into his body until the actual birth event.

Ahh! yes! Amazing proof that all souls are different and choose when :) Love it and thanks for sharing!
Old 20-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Well, at the birth of my second grandson, there were complications, and the fetus (baby) was stuck and the heartbeat stopped. During this moment a vision was seen by my then son in law.....a guide or Angel not sure came with a little boy and said, 'he is a bit unsure, just give him a minute and he'll be there'.....my then son in law closed his eyes and opened them again, and the entities were still present......he asked 'are you God'? and the guide/angel laughed and said 'no.....don't worry he'll be with you shortly'.......A team of doctors worked on getting him out and resuscitating his tiny body......he started to breath and that was 12 years ago now.......so Nick didn't come into his body until the actual birth event.

Amazing! Thanks for sharing..
Old 20-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Likes2Read

I was raised to believe that life begins at conception, and a soul is present from that moment forward. As an adult, even after reviewing my beliefs, I still find that one to be logical and valid. It only makes sense that a soul would be present from the moment a life begins.
Old 20-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Likes2Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I believe this life is what is not permanent. The soul is eternal and THAT is permanent.
One of the things that still makes me smile was when a dear friend of mine was giving a teaching on eternal life and the permanence of the soul, and said, "So for anyone who doesn't like me, sorry, but you're stuck with me forever."
Old 20-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Master

“Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?”

Though I am late to the discussion, I would reflect, that if the Spiritual expression of consciousness embodied by a `soul`, chose to connect directly with a new human experience, from the moment of connection, even at a cellular level, that `soul` consciousness would be a part of the evolution of those who conceived that pathway. For without the conception of that pathway, there would have been no journey, no matter how short. In short, because it is a conscious decision made within the `soul` embodiment of that consciousness before their journey began, whether the journey is brief or reaches fruition, at its completion, the same `soul` embodiment of that consciousness, returns to their natural state, wiser for the experience and journey, and their connection to those who conceived the pathway
Old 20-09-2011, 05:28 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Read
One of the things that still makes me smile was when a dear friend of mine was giving a teaching on eternal life and the permanence of the soul, and said, "So for anyone who doesn't like me, sorry, but you're stuck with me forever."

That is just plain awesome!
Old 20-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysklar
As I said, it's my own opinion. I don't know it to be true, I believe it to be true.
I trust myself more than anyone else. I find my own way and then see if it corrilates with others. As opposed to following...

I believe the soul is the way we look, which is reflected in our personality.
I believe Spirit is immortal. Soul is mortal.

The concept is as;

Me, Myself, and I - Trinity

Me - Soul/emotion
Myself - Body/sensation
I - Spirit/consciousness
Yes and that is what it is, your concept, but try and find out for yourself if this concept is true or not.
Old 21-09-2011, 12:35 AM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes and that is what it is, your concept, but try and find out for yourself if this concept is true or not.
I feel I can live without Knowing, *however that maybe achieved... I enjoy faith and having belief in my senses.

Unborn have baby souls.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:43 AM
fM55

Does the unborn baby have a soul?

The soul attaches to the zygote shortly after fertilization, if a soul fails to attach before neurulation occurs the zygote dies. If through miscarriage or abortion the soul returns from hence it came.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:14 PM
PanBaccha

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbethesame
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?

To give a succinct answer in a word: Yes!
It was the soul of that individual who decided on giving
being born a try again, and for reasons known only to them,
may have decided not to be born, or may have been a part
of karma that both mother and baby needed to experience
at that particular time. But the soul continues in its advancement
in the afterlife, a realm we all come from prior birth, and will go
back to after the lessons here on earth has been accomplished.
It is our true home ... after all.