Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-05-2018, 02:32 PM
Master

Thanks Curious1 that seems quite possible. I think you are right.

Next reading for Curious 1
I made a mistake. What will the repercussions be, if any
?
Old 16-05-2018, 12:28 AM
Master
Oops didnt see last page, will get to you moonincancer
Old 16-05-2018, 04:11 AM
traceyacey12

Reading for curious1

the magician, queen of wands, the chariot

I see you have causes quite the ruckus and will be asked to leave. There is another individual, however, that will be receiving you with open arms. I see victory out of this transition and I see a new realization about your life that will come about from this transition.

Question for traceyacey12

How did the people I met in college perceive me?
Old 16-05-2018, 12:51 PM
Master
Reading for traceyacy12:
How did the people I met in college perceive me?

I pulled the eight of cups (r)

I get the feeling people thought of you as a tough survivor capable of handling loss very well. I think this card also symbolizes in a sense of goodbye towards a better future--"happy trails to you"

Question for Trinity:
How does it look for me in about a month from now?
Old 16-05-2018, 01:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Reading for Trinity:
How does it look for me in about a month from now?
9 of Cups
As long as you follow your heart and stay true to yourself, you will grow and experience happiness. Be the one you truly are and you will strive.

Question for Seeker:
What can I do to deal better with things like the weather or PMS, to avoid negativity?
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 16-05-2018, 09:09 PM
traceyacey12

Reading for SeekerofKnowledge

princess of cups, eight of pentacles, the tower, the hanged man, six of pentacles

you can try aromatherapy or watercoloring, you can also try baking. There are some changes afoot that will change the root of who you are - this will allow you to better provide for those around you.

Question for traceyacey12

why do I have trouble making friends?
Old 18-05-2018, 04:39 AM
Experiencer

For Tracey:

8 of Cups x
You don't have trouble making friends, you just seem to maybe have trouble keeping them around. If you wanted them to stay they would. But it appears that you may not tend to the friendships and let them fall by the wayside.

For Torgo:

Something coming up that I should be aware of?
Old 18-05-2018, 06:17 AM
Master
i looked at 3 cards for you Torgo, representing where you'd been,
where you are, and where you're going. i got:
1- seven of wands, reversed: you had been in a state of confusion, or unawareness.
2- ten of swords: you've determined to end that prior state of being.
3- justice: you're headed towards a balanced perspective on things.
you'll need to actively measure the elements of life which come into
your awareness, and use or discard them as you deem appropriate.

i had pulled a single card for you yesterday traceyacey12,
but i'd had trouble seeing how it gave answer to your query,
so i didn't post. maybe it would serve as a qualifier to Torgo's
reading, which feels to be accurate. i'd drawn the nine of swords,
and it may be suggestive of a 'downer energy' which has become
attached to you (which i don't sense as belonging to you).

as an inhabitant of the biosphere, a member of the living community here
on earth, i'd like to ask about the condition of gaia's ascension presently.
Old 18-05-2018, 02:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Feedback for traceyacey12

Thank you for taking time to answer my question, and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Nothing resonates at this time, but will definitely pay attention to how things unfold.

And, it looks like my timing brings me to read for Horace

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
as an inhabitant of the biosphere, a member of the living community here
on earth, i'd like to ask about the condition of gaia's ascension presently.

Since I have no clue what you are asking I thought I should pass on the question, but felt otherwise. Sooooo, I did draw one card out of curiosity - if it doesn't resonate with you it is because I didn't understand the question …at any rate, the card was:

2 of Wands (Deck Robin Wood)

Apparently, things are going according to plan. The wand he is holding is no longer energized as he has sent this energy *or whatever* out into the world, and is waiting for it to return. As far as "the condition", the card shows tranquil water, calm weather and the figure standing in a very stable and safe place…so I'd say conditions are quite favorable.

Hope it means something to you, because it doesn't to me.

Question for Curious1

What does the universe want me to know?
Old 18-05-2018, 03:07 PM
Master

hope/star,7 wands/stand your ground, 7 cups/choose wisely, triumph/chariot, hanged man/sacrifice, emotional withdrawal/5 cups
Curious1
I am seeing a time of rapid shift, some chaos and turmoil but the hope/Star card looks promising. Some storms clear the air, some changes are positive.
Stand firm on what you believe in but at the same time make an effort to heal rifts and wounds. Reach out to do that instead of withdrawing into a shell. It is even more important to choose wisely when you are in the middle of the storm. Or when you are forging ahead with the single minded focus of the charioteer and pitching for victory . Let the dust/things settle and the answers will come. Avoid repeating previous patterns in relationships and decision making. Of all the cards the Hope or the Star card stands out to me. The card description in the Psychic tarot deck sums it up as "in time the impossible can indeed become possible".
Hope this helps.
Question for Moon: Did the book I read yesterday have a special message for my well being? Is that good advice for me?