Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-04-2017, 09:57 PM
Knower
3 mini projections: planetary removal and wasp

Well i was laying on my side just relaxing not trying to sleep or even project for that matter, everything was just soft and light relaxing. then suddenly i was in my bedroom out of body my fiancee was laying in the bed next to my physical body. i decided to look out my bedroom window, so i removed the blinds. and what do i see is this huge sphere looking like it was about to collide with the (earth?). i looked around and even my apt complex was differ i was confused.

i then realized we were on another planet it had 2 moons one so close it looked like it was going to collide with what ever planet we were on, the other moon was a bit further away, they both looked like earth look from in space then flash i was back in body. then out again this time when i looked out the window the huge moon was going down rapidly, and these strange smoke clouds began to fill the sky like night was rolling in , but night never came on this planet. then suddenly my door bell rings i floated to the door to answer it.

It was my bro and sis they were asking are we still going are we still going. i said going where, my fiancée came out saying to go get the movies (in the physical i was suppose to be going to get movies, by myself) i said oh yea lets go, in this projection i had a truck ( in the physical i have no car yet), as I'm getting ready to turn the ignition boom I'm back in my body. but not for long, this time i opened my astral eyes and what do i see, but 3 wasps on the tip of the pillow I'm laying on.

i tried to move away but couldn't cause my fiancée was cuddling me from behind(damn near on top of me, anyway one wasp flew towards my face and hovered near my ear just a buzzing freaking me out, cause i didn't wanna get stung. i tried desperately to move and finally did but very slowly cause on my astral body was some one on my back very heavy stopping me from moving but i did slowly sit up in the bed then tried to get up but this heavy being won't let me budge so i winded up back in body.

Update: I still haven't found out much about this projection except the fact that mars is the only planet with 2 moons. i also know that Nasa been talking about people going to live there. but it still doesn't explain my projections much so i would still like some feedback on the exp
Old 05-05-2017, 06:12 PM
Experiencer
Hi, there are many worlds and dimensions and planes. When you astral, you can visit them. I've been astral projecting more lately, not my own control as of yet, and while I haven't visited other planets while astral projecting, I have visited other worlds with other species/beings. Actually I was able to 'see' other planets thanks to an entity one time, and it was some heavy induced meditation, and while I was still in my room, it's like other planets and their world was projected into my room. I saw a planet full of little blue people that looked like smurfs. It was a kinder planet, as I was shown another planet with more beastly looking things that seemed real upset I was looking in.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:14 PM
Knower
the aliens that were blue in color are possibly the Sirians, maybe if you drew or showed the images of the two sets of aliens I can identify them..... these projections that I have shared are very old ones, I haven't been able to project for a while now. I really want to get back into it I have something I want to accomplish there.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
the aliens that were blue in color are possibly the Sirians, maybe if you drew or showed the images of the two sets of aliens I can identify them..... these projections that I have shared are very old ones, I haven't been able to project for a while now. I really want to get back into it I have something I want to accomplish there.

Nah not the Sirians (though Siria is quite the diverse planet), I believe you mean the Andromedans. But the species I saw were very miniature in height, like nombs, and definitely not taller than the average human as Sirians and Andromedans are. I really want to go back into trying to astral project myself. I am just starting to get into the hang of some real meditation experiences where it's like I astral, but I actually go into my mind into the spirit realm. Every time I do it, I see grey or white smoke around me as though I'm transitioning, or something like that. I haven't made it consciously far from my arrival with the smoke because I get really excited and accidentally pull myself out of the meditation.
Old 06-05-2017, 03:54 AM
Knower
yea any type of strong emotion can kill an experience quick. I'm trying to astral project to meet my higher self to gain all its knowledge and wisdom, and unlock that which is locked within me, so that I can finally become the person/being I want to be. and for that to happen I need my psychic abilities unlock to become the person I wanna be.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:51 AM
Experiencer
LOL that is the same reason for me, well one of them anyway. I have been going through a spiritual revelation. I thought I "woke up" in 2012, and while I did, it wasn't a true spiritual awakening. This year has revealed many things about my past life, and some talents/powers I have carried over into this life. However I am bipolar diagnosed, with anxiety disorder. I have many blockages I'm just starting to get rid of, and a lot of them are 'loosened' but not removed. I also had an astral parasite removed from my heart a couple weeks ago. it had many heads, was black and drippy, like tar. My friend threw it into the sun to burn/purify. I have been breathing better since :) I really hope you meet your higher self. Until then, be the best you can be!
Old 07-05-2017, 01:52 PM
Knower
wow so what abilities did you carry over from your other life? also have you tried acupuncture to try to clear and balance your chakras, I think maybe if I get that done I may be able to project again, cause sincee coming to the realization of meeting my higher self thru astral projection it stopped.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:02 AM
Experiencer
I have used acupuncture one time and it was very relaxing, for back pain. I actually had my chakras realigned a couple weeks ago, as well as a cleanse. I identify with many paths, with that said I may do pagan things but I don't call myself pagan because what I'm into isn't only pagan things. So anyway I used magick to heal my chakras, but I had someone do it for me. I've been feeling lighter and happier. Still have anxiety but it doesn't last long.

I don't really want to talk about what crossed over among my abilities regarding my past life, as this is not the place to talk about them, and it may scare people. But I was quite psychic as a kid and could see things others can't. I thought I grew out of it and that you always do, but I have been blocking myself this whole time, and now my abilities are returning as I uncover more and experience more :)
Old 08-05-2017, 07:38 PM
Knower
well just shoot me a PM, but only if you are ready to, I'm not one of those people you are describing, I have my own little secret that people wouldn't believe about me as well, that I have only shared with a select few, cause at the moment I can't prove it to people til after the fact I achieve my mission, only proof I have is my memories of it, that even you may not believe if I told.

I did share a small bit of it in this post...... http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=112450

read it first before PMing me, its my second reply on the post but read the dream as well.
Old 12-05-2017, 04:13 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
Hi, there are many worlds and dimensions and planes. When you astral, you can visit them. I've been astral projecting more lately, not my own control as of yet, and while I haven't visited other planets while astral projecting, I have visited other worlds with other species/beings. Actually I was able to 'see' other planets thanks to an entity one time, and it was some heavy induced meditation, and while I was still in my room, it's like other planets and their world was projected into my room. I saw a planet full of little blue people that looked like smurfs. It was a kinder planet, as I was shown another planet with more beastly looking things that seemed real upset I was looking in.

yes there are other planets and galaxies , many in the 5th to 12th dimensions are filled with love and light, unlike the 3rd dimension like earth , slowly earth is lifting to 5th dimension

"Know yourself , meditate and find the answer , no money involved
there are no shortcuts in Spirituality
Google, pyramidmeditation, its free meditation and it is focusing on Breath Energy"