Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Newbie ;)

What this means? Feathers

My Mum passed away peacefully on Boxing day. She was a kind generous lady and loved family.

The day after she dies, I was walking in my garden and a plant pot (that had been bolted to the wall on a hinge for years) fell just as I was walking past !!

Later on I went to my Dads - who lives 3 doors away, and he had seen a vision of light - flickering light water - coming from the ceiling which he spoke too. I wanted further more substantial proof that she has reached peace on the other side (I never saw the light vision my Dad did - he is elderly although I believe him)

On going to the train station, I found a feather, it was whitey brown and mucky, but I was elated !! I then made sure it was the only feather in the stations and found on a track a dead owl !! I was mortified, I don't know what it means but a dead owl ??? They are not a symbol of luck and I don't kwow what to think...I am desperate to know she is alright. Please give me some advice
Old 06-01-2018, 09:11 PM
Experiencer

An owl is a symbol of wisdom. That you found the feather first, then the dead owl (if it is a sign) then I'd say the feather symbolizes the spirit and the dead owl the body.

As for knowing that your mom is alright, I'd say she's more than alright. She's in such a marvelous place you couldn't even imagine it's wonders. There is no judgement in that place...only enlightenment I know this because of a NDE, and after having it and having done much research...it's the common thread that shines through even though I knew that before I started my research. My research merely confirmed that because so many other NDErs came to the same conclusion.
Unconditional love is all that matters.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for your reply, I believe every word you said and the words lifted me. My Mum is in a wonderful place and when I die she will be there waiting for me, she was lovely but never a hugger - I think she will actually hug me when we meet again on the other side. I miss her so much its hard going on without her - but you need to live a full life on this side before you cross to the other - thank you so much again x
Old 08-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radishes
Thank you so much for your reply, I believe every word you said and the words lifted me. My Mum is in a wonderful place and when I die she will be there waiting for me, she was lovely but never a hugger - I think she will actually hug me when we meet again on the other side. I miss her so much its hard going on without her - but you need to live a full life on this side before you cross to the other - thank you so much again x
You're very welcome...I'm happy that I was able to help you. You may want to pursue further research into NDEs for further affirmation (never hurts to check out what anyone claims), but the main thing is you're able to accept what happens to all of us.
Funny, but I just saw a video on Nicola Tesla, and in it, it was mentioned that he and Albert Einstein both mentioned the importance of intuition, which comes from consciousness. Consciousness is viewed upon by science to be energy. Energy is eternal. So, your intuition that you will hug your Mum will come to be. Until then, be happy and grateful that you Mum was such a wonderful part of your life, remembering all the wondrous things you will experience again with her.
Namaste...!