Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 27-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
3) Describe my current work relationship with my boss
Mountain
Man
Woman
Gah, the gender cards.
All I really get from mountain is "he's hard to reach" - whether because he's busy, because we have different opinions, etc etc. I'm wondering if Woman here refers to me, or to his wife who I haven't always gotten on with (I feel she can be extremely heavy handed and has gone way too far in the past).
Either way, it looks challenging...
Are you maybe both kind of opposing one another? Both sticking to your own views and opinions and those don't really match? Resulting in neither being able to speak/act really freely around the other.
So in short: the relationship is blocked because both are too stubborn to allow the other to have their own truth/opinion. That Mountain just don't budge, does it :p

(Man & woman aren't just gender, can also represent masculine or feminine qualities in a person or even a situation.
Man = don't let yourself get distracted and stick to your own points of view.
Woman = Showing your feelings, not afraid to be vulnerable)
Old 27-12-2017, 01:58 PM
Master

Could be opposing each other, although we do it in a very non-aggressive way. I definitely have wised up to the fact I can't speak or act freely around him.

Gahhhh I need to leave my place of work, and at the same time I want to stay for xyz reasons. I'll keep looking for a suitable replacement!
Old 01-01-2018, 11:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Will I ____ before the end of this month?
Tower
House
Sun

Tower and House both feel very 'locked up' to me - these cards are definitely not giving up their secrets easily!! The Sun is generally always a positive card and indicates that hope and optimism shines through - but with respect to the previous cards, looks like it will be somewhat restrained and possibly kept under wraps.

We're fast coming to the end of 2017, so will know for sure soon!
This is either an 'incorrect' or lenormand is taking me literally with respect to a 30-31 day timeframe, in which case the floor is still open.

Quote:
Will I bill at least ____ in my job this calendar month?
Clover
Mountain
Letter

Not the easiest of climbs - but perhaps with a bit of luck, I might pull this off. If I do I really think it'll be one of those "at the very last minute" kind of deals. Letter was confusing me until I looked at it closer and it feels like new patients coming in ('Letter' here literally feels like referral letters, which may also suggest I get lots of compensible clients).
Incorrect, sadly! I still did pretty well considering the public holidays.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
This is either an 'incorrect' or lenormand is taking me literally with respect to a 30-31 day timeframe, in which case the floor is still open.

Incorrect, sadly! I still did pretty well considering the public holidays.
I still don't get your line of questioning What's with the gap in the sentence? How can you find out anything this way? I honestly don't get your method
Old 01-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Master
The Mask from the expanded deck...

My daughter got that a while back for my relationship. I thought it was wrong, turned out the cards were right.

Yesterday it turned up in my year reading in the position "What do I have to leave behind in 2017?"
Combined with The Letter in "What will I get in 2018 if I do that?"
I concluded that in this case it means I have to stop 'splitting' my identity and showing only a facet at the time depending on the crowd. I have to show and be the whole of me, the real me. In that sense be authentic and not hide parts of me because I fear others may judge.

Peculiar as I decided a few weeks back that I have to merge it all. (this concerns websites and goals too). I've always deliberately kept parts of me in the shadows depending on the crowd. I kind of liked that, but now I see it stems from fear of judgement and criticism. So in that sense not daring to stand in my power.

The Letter in this sense means "Identity". So what I get when I leave the Mask behind, is a more solid identity or reputation. The quill stands for truth (says so in the LWB), so again: authenticity.
I don't need to rush it, Letter isn't fast.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I still don't get your line of questioning What's with the gap in the sentence? How can you find out anything this way? I honestly don't get your method
Hello! I use a gap when I have something specific in mind, but want it to stay private on the forums :) (obviously I can only use this method for self-readings)
Old 01-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello! I use a gap when I have something specific in mind, but want it to stay private on the forums :) (obviously I can only use this method for self-readings)
Okay, haha. Then it makes sense
Old 02-01-2018, 07:45 PM
Master
I must say that having used the expanded Gilded Reverie deck a few times now I find it really refreshing.
The extra cards do add a lot of depth and more clarity.
At first I didn't like the Masks, but I am beginning to see it's value more and more. And the Labyrinth, I love it! I have a thing for labyrinth and I find this card really speaks to me.
The Magnifying Glass and The Bridge... what an excellent additions!
The only one I find a wee bit tricky still is Owls, the 2nd Birds card.

Maybe I'm loving it so much as it takes you away from ingrained default interpretations of the cards as there are no default interpretation of these.
In any case, I feel they absolutely add to it, so much so that I feel this should become the new default Lenormand
Old 02-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Master

it is pretty good. expanded.
not that I know otherwise. It's the only deck of CM's Len I have.

Owls right away has me think elderly advice. that wise old owl. Has words of wisdom. someone we respect in such regard, their words are priceless and helpful.

Does anyone here use Rana George? I find her 'spirit' card excellent for readings. I like the incense too, to clear something out.
The bed for sex. intimate relationships is cool too. you get bed, you get the idea lol.
Market...good for work and Rana says if asking about someone and you get Market, it can mean they are still 'looking' in the market for other options.

I just purchases Mystical Lens. Love them so far. I wanted a deck that had the specific 36 deck with no 'creators added cards'.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:03 PM
Master
Would you also see the Owls as looking up to someone?

I didn't know Rana had a deck now. I have her book, I love that! I checked the deck, the cards you describe appeal, but the artwork of the deck not so much. I think after CM I'm ruined for any other Lenormand deck, hihi.
I got that in some 3 yrs ago I think, the regular version that is. I am real happy with the expanded! I didn't even know that existed and/or was about to come out again if someone on here hadn't mentioned it :)