Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-02-2019, 04:33 AM
Seeker

It's kinda unusual. We're still college age but everything is set-up for physical union. Few months ago I was getting direct answers to my intution. Could sense which classroom she was in, or if an invite would lead me to her. Failed to use them. Then connection was extreme, felt like having 2 minds. I could monitor her exact mental state 24/7 in real time. Then it dies and everything has been calm for 1-2 months. I'm wondering if the energies reverted or decided to die for no reason. Can't bring it back.

Thanks a lot for your message Sister Moon. I try to follow with all that's on the positive or better side. She really is impossibly permanent and embedded. To the point where I felt a strange, pure, unconditional love for a person I have yet to know, all the way back in elementary school as a clueless kid! What internet says is true, you simply realize and remember the love you have for your tf because it's pretty much embedded. Likely since birth? Elementary school is just the first time noticing it.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for your level-headed response, Rhetoricc. A lot of individuals, especially people new to soul connections, get easily triggered in here. One reason why I don't post very much. It's really not worth the hassle of sharing my experience in this area.

Anything I ever share is suggestion only. :) However, it IS based on my direct life experience. Since I'm not you or anyone else, please do take anything I say with a grain of salt. Take whatever resonates with you, and leave the rest.

Connections can unravel, or be cut by the individuals involved.

I am not here to debate with anyone on that topic. My point here, is to let you know that yes, connections can completely 'stop'. However, it's never for no reason. There is always a reason.

Some examples

1. Twins/soul mates can catalyze each other by simple absence

2. Sometimes there is an etheric block that one person or both can't get around, until one or both people give up and it unravels naturally, then goes dead. Errors in perception, half-truths, etc.

3. Voluntary cutting...yes there is a way to do this...no I'm not sharing it

4. Soul connections, in general, start out at a certain high vibrancy frequency. The heart centers involved match for a while, but eventually the vibration drops and the individuals in question have to move into the new frequency. The physical body can't process and do this all at once, it takes time. In other words, just because you're not feeling anything, doesn't mean the connection has actually disappeared. What it means is that you have inner work to do. Something to learn or other places to be, things you need to do. Expansion is the key to soul connections, I can promise you that.

5. You simply didn't plan it to last at that particular time. Your higher selves negotiated something which you're not fully aware of yet.

And often things happen in phases as I said...'mistakes' or no. But if the divine suddenly wants you to do something all at once, trust me you'll know. You won't be able to get away or out of it.

The thing is, as she moves on in time, her vibration and frequency are going to change as she grows. So, how can you stay a vibrational match to that? Well, you have to become an equal and compatible vibration to her, if that's what you want. Simple.

You can't do this by 'wishing', longing, beating yourself up, pretending or making up stories or fantasies (not suggesting you are, those are examples). You have to face yourself, make it real. That's how you got where you did at the beginning of the connection. You became a vibrational match, naturally.

It's something people just don't get, a really simple thing, but everybody wants to focus on their own emotions and desires...I often don't hear people say that they want what is truly best for their soul connection, the person they love. They just want the connection or the 'relationship.'

Now when you factor the divine into it, it gets a bit more complicated, because the divine already knows what's best for the greater good and it doesn't necessarily care about connection mechanics per se. So with divine soul mates or divine partnerships, for example, and actually soul mates in general...the vibration doesn't have to "drop" at all. That's why they're soul mates. That doesn't mean it can't. I had one soul mate connection that took over a decade to drop, but it still did eventually. We had an etheric block.

Once that was resolved, we mutually repaired the connection.

There are as many ways to repair connections as there are to let them unravel.

So anyway, vibrations or no, the divine may do anything at any moment, if that's what's best for the greater good. But it knows what it's doing. It will lead you...temporary, permanent, live, dead...it doesn't matter. It might matter, if that's motivating to you, sure. But the divine can handle it all, that's all I'm saying.

Well, I've certainly written a bit here... lol best to move along before someone comes in blazing and telling me that twins "can't" do this or that. Lol, real twins can do it all. I'm good at repairs.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 02-02-2019 at 07:06 AM.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetoricc
She really is impossibly permanent and embedded.

Nice wording. Yeah, that does sound quite possibly Divine, I'd say.

I'm happy for you. I know what it feels like.

Old 02-02-2019, 09:13 PM
Seeker

There's a very good side view to what I'm doing. I'm legit trying to find reasons so I can work on it.

My confusion comes from the unknown. Maybe there's a secret issue or it's just a stage. I have a natural disinterest in the connection so I can't stay in bed and tune into love. My main intention was figuring out the problem or simply surrendering if there's no problem. That's why I didn't ask about ways to increasing the connection. I wanna find the problem affecting us, if there's any.

I can't even put doubts at this point (whether it's divine or tf or not) Everything is way past that.

I was awakened to this just 6 months ago. It's like I'm reliving the first 2 months of that, except it went from very highs to very low so I naturally have her sunshine to miss but that lasts a short time. I don't dwell on that. I'm naturally happy or just fine most of the time. Me thinking there was a secret problem was the only problem some months ago. Nothing to fix and I could be doing the same now or maybe not this time?

Intuition has never been wrong. Sometimes it's a feeling of knowing with %100 intensity. Couldn't put any doubt into it even if I tried. Right now it doesn't feel over permanently and doesn't feel pessimistic like everyone here.

Divine guidance when it was "meant to happen" required us to think of each other or choose to feel love and it triggered on it's own and our connection was activated suddenly in those moments. Obviously wouldn't work the other 20000 times (even if we were happier and felt more love, it wouldn't trigger so it's all divine control as you said) Oh and when guidance triggers you feel bliss, love, very happy and an excitement in a place you can't determine. It's just called subtle excitement in your soul because it feels like you're being made to feel excited but it's coming from a strange unknown place.

I remember wondering if we were supposed to be doing something for union in the first 2 months. I could do nothing because I couldn't find anything to work on. I didn't feel the need to do anything about anything. Simply followed intuition/guidance (when it came) towards bliss and during these 2 months, she felt closer over time. Now she intuitively seems to be getting closer again. I just doubted and wanted to learn if it was possible to go back to that same energy period. Not sure why I thought it'd die permanently after 6 months. Big dumb doubt.

I get clouded or kept in a clouded mental state when I'm not happy. Hitting the signs of that etheric attachment. Already suspected some negative attachment affecting me long ago. What did you do for it? This is all I can work on right now. I need to know everything about it lol. Thank you for the all-inclusive message. It's my type but too negative LOL!
Old 02-02-2019, 09:28 PM
Seeker

Oh and intuition was simply asking yourself "Should I accept this invite?" or maybe thinking for a moment about which seat to sit, or asking yourself "What do I feel about doing this?"

"Yes" or tf guidance was ALWAYS a feeling of excitement or sometimes it was a feeling of being compelled/pushed to sitting on a particular seat. She showed up on that side of the bus that day. Guidance was exactly those things. Feeling excitement or compelled to accept an invite, the "it feels right" feeling or doing something automatically for no reason, without much thought. I'd say MANY didn't follow this intuition :/
Old 04-02-2019, 04:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Rhetoricc

I am deeply caught up in my own Divine purpose and situation at the moment which I'm sure you'll appreciate, but I have been taking the odd moment here and there to continue reading both this and your other thread, so hopefully I will have a chance to respond again tomorrow. After I take care of some things.

Old 05-02-2019, 01:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetoricc
I have a natural disinterest in the connection so I can't stay in bed and tune into love. My main intention was figuring out the problem or simply surrendering if there's no problem. That's why I didn't ask about ways to increasing the connection. I wanna find the problem affecting us, if there's any.

I understand this, I have been there and this is definitely possible to do. You can do etheric repair on a divine connection without being all interested in the soul connection itself. Just understand if you do this that it's most likely only possible only up to a point in divine will, whatever and however that applies, if that is in fact your situation. If it's a divine partnership the soul connection and divine will are already intricately entwined in some way, that's why you had divine guidance in the first place, so you may be put in check eventually in some way. I was, and I had disinterest (in some ways, not all).

Quote:
I can't even put doubts at this point (whether it's divine or tf or not) Everything is way past that.

It's a fun ride, isn't it?

Quote:
Oh and when guidance triggers you feel bliss, love, very happy and an excitement in a place you can't determine. It's just called subtle excitement in your soul because it feels like you're being made to feel excited but it's coming from a strange unknown place.

I have massive ecstasy and euphoria (among other things lol) and fulfillment with my divine partnership when I'm with him in that place, the difference between you and me is that I'm fully aware of where that place is, what it is, what it is about, who I am and exactly what it means.

The only reason it feels this subtle to you is because you're not fully conscious of the place you're in with her. So this ties in with what myself and others here are suggesting to you about doing inner work, and moving into higher consciousness. You're NOT fully conscious of this situation. Not on a chakras level, you're not fully embodying it consciously yet. The proof is right in your words.

Quote:
Not sure why I thought it'd die permanently after 6 months. Big dumb doubt.

LOL

Quote:
I get clouded or kept in a clouded mental state when I'm not happy.

Here's a recent post of mine describing exactly what happens to me when I'm out of alignment with myself, my divine partnership connection, and divine will. Not fun. I don't mind using myself as an example.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=870

I get clouded too if I'm out of alignment, he'll come straight through my third eye (along with my higher self), and it's NOT pretty when it happens.

Quote:
I just doubted and wanted to learn if it was possible to go back to that same energy period

So if you've been following what I was saying about connection mechanics, you'll probably understand better than most that the answer is both yes and no. But it's only 'no' relatively speaking, in that the two of you have evolved since. You can defintely most likely go back in on the etheric level and repair whatever needs addressed and activate the vibrations again, relative to the NOW.

You're moving in the direction of your higher self, the orchestrator of the connection, which is where you want to go. Make sense?

On your other thread happyhaunts recommended meditation and the works of Carl Jung, which I was also going to do, as well as perhaps looking into some Jungian shadow work. Do you meditate? Do you understand the chakra system? Everyone has a divine masculine and a divine feminine side which needs to be brought into balance. What do you know about the Tree of Life? I would also reccommend studying sacred geometry and Kabballah, the Tree of Life is an exact match to the chakra system. Lynn talked to you about being in the flow, this is very important. There was a lot of wisdom in Lynn's post. Coming into alignment with yourself and the Universe, taking appropriate action and responsibility in regards to self-care, slowing down and being receptive, learning to manage your mental and emotional bodies, all these things I would recommend.

As far as something "being off" or supposed to be being like this as part of a "stage or time period", obviously the latter is true, because you're already in it. The connection went low. Whether something's actually off or not, unless the Divine chooses to address you specifically about it, the only way to know is to do what we're suggesting. Go into the flow, expand, come into further alignment, grow, find out. Put the energy out into the Universe as you're already doing and have, that you want an answer, and let it go and move on. If there is anything which pertains to you, you'll find out.

Quote:
Hitting the signs of that etheric attachment. Already suspected some negative attachment affecting me long ago. What did you do for it? This is all I can work on right now. I need to know everything about it lol.

I did a lot of things. First I brought in a soul catalyst who helped me awaken to the point that I could start having the realizations I needed to be able to have to recognize my part in the etheric block. I adjusted my attitude and understanding accordingly. I then went out into 3D and took a deliberate action which answered him exactly where we had last left off, for the most part (reasonably close will do, at least it did in my case) before the unravel. I was able to get in contact with him at both the 4D and 5D levels after that. He'd had his own realizations by then, and joined me in the repair in all dimensions. In fact, he'd already started, also. Yes I deliberately set anything I was "disinterested" in aside when I did this, knowing that once the soul connnection re-manifested I might have further issues to deal with and corrections to make, eventually.

'Awakening' is a very relative word, I find.

Quote:
Thank you for the all-inclusive message. It's my type but too negative LOL!

Refreshing to hear someone say something is too negative, lol.

You are welcome.

Last edited by Ciona : 05-02-2019 at 03:28 AM.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:31 PM
Seeker

The awareness that you mentioned. It's either etheric/astral body, which is where you'd have blocks or have alterations on the connection. That must be where we originally feel our tf from. And blocks stop us from fully reaching or communicating with this place OR the higher self? Etheric body/etheric block which would include chakras?

That guidance excitement is felt from those places then. I didn't know how to describe it, just a sense that something important is about to happen. It was only subtle when I felt bad. We obviously need higher vibrations to effectively communicate, especially since feeling bad on it's own lowers tf connection.

When you said being aware of "who I am" That is the authentic self isn't it. It magically shows up when we're with our tf. Is it called alignment if we strive to be that person again? I used to describe it as a feeling that someone else's essence coming up when in tf's presence.

I instinctively worked on all the necessary things before and received seemingly miraculous help. One of them was some sort of an ego death in my sleep. I think there was near-perfect/very high alignment for a long time during the extreme guidance days. I naturally worked on necessary things until I could find nothing (at the time). The ideas seemed like mine but was nudged/put there.

I've let it to the flow since 12th last month. Now, I don't get nudged anywhere either. The only thing that felt forced on me was missing her. Either to deal with absence or to make me return to a connection that feels dead? Worked on all these possibilities anyway. Gonna read more about alignment and stop trying to find problems now xd Thanks for all the help everyone.