Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 15-04-2016, 01:33 PM
Suspended

For the longest time when I heard "Smells like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana I would hear:

"I'm a lion, I'm a vinyl, I'm a skittle, I'm a beetle"...(my friends would sing this a lot at school)...

The real lyrics are : "A mulatto, An albino, A mosquito, My libido, Yeah, hey, yay!"

I was MOST amused when someone created a video showing these exact misheard lyrics...apparently it's a common misheard lyric for that song, Ahaha!

Anyway, I think we're getting off track with this thread... ;P
Old 16-04-2016, 02:50 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Lerena:

Now, in looking into your mind and consciousness..it appears that....your issue has to do with...“Fragment personalities”.

I feel like the main singer of this band, Garbage, and you have had other-focus / lifetime activity, and I’m just gonna be brave here and say this, but it’s possible that it was around the time that you were close to Beethoven, and you had a very close relationship with him, and I feel it was either as his mistress or that you had a very intense, close, personal relationship with him, and because of the connection with him ... there is a strong remembrance of that lifetime and in this lifetime, you are able to remember how you and he were involved in such sexual or...”Wicked ways”!
I feel you have a real close connection to him and to the lead singer of Garbage, as her energies also appear as being connected to Beethoven at that timeframe.

You do participate with this soul essence, the soul of Garbage lead singer and also Beethoven, in other focuses. This is why your focus on that song is so strong, because of the soul essence interactivity with those two other individuals.

Let me know of this makes sense and feels right for you.

My suggestion is....to search deep for these answers and meditate on it before coming to any insights.

In Light & Peace The Taoist
Old 16-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
For the longest time when I heard "Smells like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana I would hear:

"I'm a lion, I'm a vinyl, I'm a skittle, I'm a beetle"...(my friends would sing this a lot at school)...

The real lyrics are : "A mulatto, An albino, A mosquito, My libido, Yeah, hey, yay!"

I was MOST amused when someone created a video showing these exact misheard lyrics...apparently it's a common misheard lyric for that song, Ahaha!

Anyway, I think we're getting off track with this thread... ;P

Hehe, this is hilarious...
Off the top of my head, I've done that with the Flintstone's theme song...lol
Old 28-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Some years ago I switched over to predominantly listening to Classical music - much more soothing/relaxing in its tonal qualities and also easier on my mind (no lyrics to process).....

I'm with you - I cant even think at work when there's music with words... and they keep changing my classy jazz station every time I leave! haha

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 29-04-2016, 12:20 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I'm with you - I cant even think at work when there's music with words... and they keep changing my classy jazz station every time I leave! haha

Sometimes I find myself distracted when I listen to Smooth Jazz even if it doesn't have words...especially when I feel compelled to respond to deeper subjects/topics here on the forums....Oftentimes I find myself having to switch my Pandora station to my Ambient channel, as the music is less "busy" compared to my Smooth Jazz channel and it promotes deeper thinking for me...