Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 19-06-2022, 04:43 PM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
This is the most relevant place I can find to post this. I became aware of ELF towers that use low frequencies to affect the masses; I then came across Organite which can be used to pacify these towers. I felt like this is something I would love to do if I knew where they were etc.
This is a good thread!!

We must have had a low ELF something near me a few years ago.. I heard this faint low freq (Around 30Hz) droning sound and it was dirivng me insane!!

I couldnt figure out where it was coming from........

No one else could hear it which made it hard to tell people about...... It went on several months before finally stopping.....

It was horrible!!! -- I dont know what it was!!
Old 19-06-2022, 08:03 PM
asearcher

If you hear these things could mean you are highly sensitive or on the autism spectrum, or so I have read some place, the process of sounds being different, besides from having a really good hearing that is, I can understand though that it would drive you crazy or almost, but it is a good thing that I am sure you can find of uses somewhere, someday, the only thing is trying to make others who don't hear it believe you.
Old 20-06-2022, 06:34 AM
Bambo

Yes they think your crazy.......

The next year another one started during a snow storm..... It was a higher freq (I would say about 90Hz) but it was still bothersome and YES I STILL WAS THE FEW WHO COULD HEAR IT!!
Old 28-02-2023, 09:51 PM
Seeker

Any books on this?